CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> The Space Station

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

JGJTan Icon : (05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM) So this has been a while! It's @jgjtan and @leftyy here having a nostalgia trip. We hope you all have been having a great time so far! Miss you, be back in another 5-10 years. (Or find me on social media -- it's not that hard.)
MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Friday, 12 May 2006

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:54 AM

The universe is all messed up. Wait a second... No. The multiverse is all messed up. It deserves to be defenestrated for being so complicated. All eleven dimensions of it. I want to take all the dark matter... and shove it into both of Andromeda's cores. Omega lambda should be multiplied by a constant of zero wherever it appears. The baryons beyond our cluster should all be annihilated by antiparticles. Inflation? Quantum theory of gravity? Time dilation? The cosmological constant? Quasars? Gravitational lensing? Neutrinos? Weakly interacting massive particles? Relativity? Drake's Equation? Galaxy collisions? Redshifts?

This is all cool stuff, but I'm going to be dead tomorrow when I have to remember it all bluetongue.gif

Filed in Archive

Friday, 03 February 2006

Space is curved! Heed my warning!!!

... You have been warned, so don't tell me you didn't know.

Anyway, today was pretty annoying. First of all, a vending machine gave me a Diet Dr. Pepper when I pressed the Pepsi button (I'll get my vengence...). Second, I got a really good record on my cell phone version of Galaga, but it crashed when I was on my last life so the score wasn't recorded. Third, I had to derive some crazy annoying stuff in astronomy. Then I spontaneously realized that I had meteorology homework due next Wednesday that I otherwise forgot about. Then I got lost and ended up walking a circle and a half around the performing arts center. Lastly, the geese decided to return to the little pond across from where I like to park my car. I'll find some way to show them who's boss this time; no geese are going to walk up to my door, hiss, and force me to move my car again.

(and I wish I was joking about them forcing me to move)

... But I have some good news ...

I get to sleep in tomorrow. w00t

Filed in Archive

Friday, 30 December 2005

I need some sleep. Here I am, bored and caffeinated at 3:12 am. This is possibly my most pointless blog post, spare yourself the effort and don't read it.

Well, if you do, don't say I didn't warn you. I mean, I wouldn't have posted this for it to be ignored, but I don't know why someone would read it. Fairly pointless in my opinion.

Now to get to my point...

My point is that this has no information that could possibly be of worth to anyone. It is perhaps the most worthless post of all the blogs here. I don't even know what it is that I'm trying to say, but I'm obviously saying it.

Yes, well, you see that this post really has nothing worth reading. It's 3:16 now and I'd better get to bed before the day star rises. So I guess I'll be off.

But be sure to keep this post in mind.

Filed in Archive

Sunday, 06 November 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:53 AM

Hehe, with all that's currently happening, I figured that "spam" is a kinda popular topic of debate at this moment. So I am writing my own exclusive spamdown of non-pinned threads in GD, enjoy grnwink.gif

I Have A Request: Within an hour received suggestions, and the only hint of spam is if one is nitpicky and points out a double post with two different points.

Regarding A Few Members' Crusades: No spam

Cross Country Junior Olympics: Only one three-word post that could be along the lines of spam, among many on-topic replies.

Was It Just Me?: No spam, except for one one-word post that could be considered spam, but is at least on-topic. That post was posted by the same one who posted the borderline spam in the previous topic.

Break: No spam

Come Get Your Grand Opening Collectible Mug: Some spam, but it isn't exactly a serious topic.

9.999(infinite 9s) = 1: Opposite of spam in my opinion, and no spammy replies.

Flaw In Monies: Only one borderline spam reply.

What Defines Spam?: I was the only one who spammed there bluetongue.gif

Sorry!: Only one spammy reply, made by the same person who posted the borderline spam in "Was it just me?" and the cross country thread

SeeD Veteran's Lounge: Not really any spam... But that's debatable

Exploit Report Service: Not really spam

Cspace - The Double Sorry Again Man: No spam, but the thread was Regulus' fault bluetongue.gif

A Forum of Great Forgetfulness: No spam

The Life Tracker: No spam

Very Sorry Again -.-: No spam

Fossilized During Sex!: No spam, and no comment bluetongue.gif

My House: No spam except for a couple posts from the same person who spammed a few times before in the above threads.

- That concludes the entire first page of non-pinned threads in GD -

... Now how spammy are the forums? O.o

Filed in Archive

Wednesday, 02 November 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:52 AM

Ack, my brain feels like jello. Whether that's because of college work, my 45-minute presentation, or last night's update, I don't know. This week is brutal, lol... But at least the custom of uber-late-night updates lives on. Why is it that I always finish the big updates after 2:00 a.m.?

Well the update is up as everyone can see, and I feel numb to it. I probably won't have any idea what it is that I just did until sometime late Thursday. At least I don't have exams this week of which I know, because if I did my brain would probably liquify. That would probably be a really uncomfortable sensation.

Filed in Archive

Wednesday, 13 July 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:52 AM

Hehe... Hehehehehehehehe.... Ha ha ha ha ha!..... MUA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!..... *cough cough*

Yeah

Got a haircut cry.gif

Space shuttle launch delayed cry.gif

Weather is annoying me cry.gif

Computer thinks it's so smart cry.gif

But... I got a jug of 1000 cheese balls. w00t grnwink.gif

O.o

Filed in Archive

Thursday, 23 June 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

Bwa ha ha ha... In Star Wars Galaxies the 'old man' visited me and gave me the force crystal, I survived the Sith ambush, and then I destroyed the Sith camp. Well, along with the help of my pet bio-engineered rancor of course... And I did it without the help of any other characters. biglaugh.gif

Now comes the part that everyone probably hates, going through all the phases of force sensitivity. So my next step is to bank as much experience as possible and do a force sensitive quest about every other week (as the phase schedule progresses). I think I have to do six phases, which would mean that it would take a few months to actually become a Jedi regardless of how much I work on it. As a seemingly indirect result from an outside standpoint though, many semi-innocent creatures and unfortunate stormtroopers across the galaxy are going to be shot. Especially those Corellian rodents.

For a good cause though, of course grnwink.gif

Filed in Archive

Monday, 13 June 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:50 AM

Bah, a lot has happened in real life, both good and bad. Not really going to bother posting it here, but one good thing is that my Star Wars Galaxies character has finally reached level 80 - the highest possible level at the moment. He is a Master Creature Handler, Master Bounty Hunter, Novice Pistoleer (had some extra skill points), and an Entertainer (hehe, some more extra skill points). This means that I am now starting with the Jedi grind, although I technically could have become one around level 45 if I wanted to back then, hehe.

Only real thing standing in my way right now is the Warren quests, taking place in an Imperial research facility on Dantooine where they were experimenting on various creatures. Well obviously the experiments went wrong and the creatures took over the place, otherwise it wouldn't really be much of a hassle. I suggested to some Admiral that they just do an orbital strike on the place to decimate it, but nope, I have to crawl into the lower levels among hundreds of these bio-engineered things and Imperials gone crazy (and I'm a Rebel, not like I want to assist the Empire by helping the remaining sane Imperials, but hey, more food for my rancor). But anyway, I hope to find a group soon who will be capable of getting through there, otherwise I may just try something stupid and do it alone.

Filed in Archive

Tuesday, 17 May 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:49 AM

What's the deal with Earth? We have a moon called Moon and a planet called Earth. To go with that I say we rename Earth to "Planet". So we are planet Planet with the moon commonly known as Moon. We also have a second moon-like object called Cruithne. What kind of name is that? How do you pronounce that? All the other planets get cool moon names, but the sad thing is that our own moons have the saddest of them all. Cruithne? Moon? Earth?

Makes no sense to me bluetongue.gif

Filed in Archive

Page 1 of 1

On Notice

- Geese
- Assassins
- Andromeda Galaxy
- Kimojuno
- Elves

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests