CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> First Entry! (Last entry too? Hard to tell)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

JGJTan Icon : (05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM) So this has been a while! It's @jgjtan and @leftyy here having a nostalgia trip. We hope you all have been having a great time so far! Miss you, be back in another 5-10 years. (Or find me on social media -- it's not that hard.)
MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Resize Shouts Area

First Entry! (Last entry too? Hard to tell)

Posted by Goto  Icon, 15 April 2007 - 01:25 PM

'Lo all. I was looking through Ratty's blog while attempting to find excuses not to study for tests tomorrow, and I figured I'd have another crack at my own blog. I'm generally really bad at actually sticking to anything of this sort, so hopefully if I just talk about the stuff that I want to, I won't forget to post as quickly. I'm going to skip the longwinded introduction for now, hopefully most people that view this already know me at least a bit.

So yeah, just trying to avoid having to work. Had a week off for easter, and I've done almost nothing productive with my time. Normally that'd be awesome, but the stupid uni courses decided to schedule 2 of my mid-semester tests on the first day back, and a third on the second day back. I'm really unprepared, so this could get a bit evil. bluetongue.gif

So what have I been doing with my time? Been watching way too much Stargate recently. I finished season 10 of Stargate SG1 a while back, I've now watched all 3 currently available series of Stargate Atlantis. Considering I only got introduced to either series towards the end of last year, it's kind of scary how much I've watched by now. Always had a soft spot for sci-fi with extremely b-grade storylines though, so it's a fun show. Been playing some Guild Wars too, that's going pretty well. Actually been playing my assassin a lot, which is really unusual for me. I have to get far enough into the game to buy this armour, very... spiky. biglaugh.gif I have to admit I'm a little jealous, most of the other guildies are working towards some pretty impressive goals. At the rate Ratty and Alpha are going they'll both have Kind of a Big Deal in not too long, and Tanny has his weird materials goal thing to keep him happy. I spread out my time between a bunch of different characters so it's hard to accomplish very much. I could change that, but I think I'd get bored pretty early in.

Lets see.. What else... Been hanging out with friends quite a bit, that's always good. A few of us saw 300 earlier in the week, what it lacked in storyline or plausibility it more than made up for in sheer awesomeness. Got together with almost all my friends from back in high school a few nights ago, was really good to catch up with those I haven't seen face-to-face in a few months. Unfortunately even though people were drinking I don't have any embarrassing stories to pass on, that's pretty much a first. Some of the same group wants me to go along clubbing next weekend, not sure whether I will or not. A lot of my closer friends from the group don't want to, can't, or are still underaged. Nothing against Rangers, but sometimes it's nice to have a buffer between you and him if it's for a reasonably long period of time. Apparently he does stop talking on occasions, I've just never been privileged enough to witness that momentous event. Matt is turning 18 so I think he had a party happening the night after, that one I will go along to.

Most awesome thing? Beef... Stew. Alternatively probably Dinosaur Comics. There's very few other places that will talk about the new and improved Buddhism 2 (with Nirvana kicked up to the max) one day, Jane Austen Fishsticks another day, and travelling back in time to tell Shakespeare to stop listening to his MP3s on a third. That they can do all of this using the same dinosaur sprites and the same panels each and every day is pretty amazing. Make sure you hover your mouse over the comic to check the comment, too.

Whee, that's probably enough. I'll try to actually update this thing more often than I did in previous attempts, can't really promise anything though.
Currently listening to: Dark Side of Phobos project, from OCR

0 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

There are no comments on this entry

Page 1 of 1

« August 2018 »

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

My Blog Links

Last Comments