Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109
CurvedSpace Forums -> Back!

CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Back!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
Resize Shouts Area

Back!

Posted by Goto  Icon, 29 April 2007 - 04:24 PM

Really quick entry, it's way too late and I need sleep pretty badly. Been a while since I last blogged. Suddenly lost internet access for a while. Eventually I was planning to save some blog entries offline and upload them when I got the net back, but after one quick entry I totally forgot about that bright idea. grnwink.gif

Since then I've just been pretty busy with stuff, between uni, doing stuff with friends and GW-related stuff. Bit of a lame excuse there, but oh well. Just had to stay up until 2 AM finishing an assignment I haven't touched for the last two weeks, so I'm not thinking very clearly. Leaving it until 7:30 PM the night before wasn't a bright idea, neither was underestimating how much longer the Digital Systems work tends to take me when I'm rushed. Or how good I am at distracting myself, spent an hour and a half looking up information about MP3 players. icon_sweatdrop.gif

I'm thinking I'll put my poor old first generation iPod Shuffle out of commission, so I've been investigating what I might replace it with. I'd been thinking of doing this for a while, but now I'm actually getting a lot of use out of the Shuffle it's worthwhile. The few times I've forgotten to take music along on the tram each day I've been bored out of my skull. I'd like to avoid getting an iPod this time I think. Partly because of various things I don't like about them (somewhat more limited features, have to use iTunes to load them up, Apple uses their own proprietary technology and formats rather than sticking with standards, etc.), but I think mostly because I like being different. Too many people get iPods without even considering alternatives, or because of the brand name. I still need to do some more research, but I quite liked the look of the sansa e280. It's an 8GB flash player, kind of the equivalent of the higher capacity second generation Nano, but with more features. Microphone, FM radio, video playback, etc. You can just drag-and-drop files using windows explorer, or load it up using WMP. Also it uses lithium ion batteries, and you can actually get to them yourself, so you don't have to send it off when the batteries die. I quite like the look of it, particularly the glowing blue scroll-wheel. bluetongue.gif

Umm.. What else... We were using Skype while playing GW today, that was a lot of fun. Hadn't heard Lynn or Rylkan before, they both sound pretty cool. bluetongue.gif
Ari refused to talk for ages because every time she tried, she'd crack up laughing. Apparently Rylk has some sort of evil influence on her that makes her giggle? We tried to do Thunderhead Keep on Hard Mode, actually got pretty close to the end of it too. Then we all ended up doing Random Arenas so some of the others could try to win consecutive matches and unlock Heroes' Ascent. Not sure if anyone got that far, but Tan and I had some amusing matches. I was playing as an assassin, Tan was monking, and our team was another monk and a ritualist. As you can imagine, it was really, really hard to kill anything. We got on to the third game in the row, because after 10-15 minutes someone on the opposing team would get bored and quit the game and then we could start getting kills. Unfortunately the third team was just as stubborn as we were, so after about 21 minutes one of our guys decided they'd had enough and left. During all that time I'd managed to kill someone once, and Tan had got killed once. It felt like a lifetime...

Anyway this ended up a bit longer than I expected, I need to get up in less than 5 hours so I guess I should get going. In closing: THE FACT THAT YOU COULD EASILY IDENTIFY THE INGREDIENTS OF MY SANDWICH NOW ONLY SERVES TO MAKE ME MORE DEPRESSED

1 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

Ratty Icon

02 May 2007 - 12:37 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21657952-2,00.html

Heehee, that's pretty awesome =P
Page 1 of 1

« May 2018 »

S M T W T F S
27 28293031

My Blog Links

Last Comments