CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Tanny's Blog

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

JGJTan Icon : (05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM) So this has been a while! It's @jgjtan and @leftyy here having a nostalgia trip. We hope you all have been having a great time so far! Miss you, be back in another 5-10 years. (Or find me on social media -- it's not that hard.)
MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

She Who Mars the Skin of Gods

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 26 January 2009 - 10:04 AM

Happy Chinese New Year!! That's probably as Chinese as I'll get. bluetongue.gif

So yeah. I was meant to blog on Friday, but then I got distracted when Hayley asked me over because she had the house all to her self. Obviously, I couldn't blog on Saturday. Then I was about to blog on Sunday, but then I got enticed to Rebecca's by ice cream. Yeah. So now I have to do it today and there's so much to catch up on!

Let's just start off with HOLY CRAP I HAVE FREAKING HIVES. I'm never going to get over it. I look horrible now. I mean, I know I looked bad to begin with but the hives just added to my bad looks. How did it happen? Well, it was from Hayley!! *points finger at her*

We'll work on things chronologically though. On Thursday... what did I do? Was that the day I went to Elly's? It might have been, I dunno. I'm pretty sure I went to her's on Thursday lol we had mean chats. YES. It WAS on Thursday! So I hung out with Elly in the afternoon from like midday or something until I had my supervisors meeting at work at 4pm. I'll skip the meeting, but I'll say me and Elly had awesome chats. Like we always do of course, because she's super cool. Ahh... I'm really going to miss her when I go down to Wellington. Seriously, I'll have to give her my apartment phone number as soon as I get down there. xD

Thursday night I had plans to go to town, since Carl decided to plan a town night! I don't usually do Thursdays, but I don't mind. Any day in town is good. But then I felt really awkward, since I thought "hmm... this'll be a good time to hang with mates" but then I thought "oh god if I don't invite Ben he might hate me" and then I was very torn. So I asked Ben, but it turns out he wanted to save his energy for Saturday *giggles* so that was good.

So I'm getting ready for town, tell mum I'm going out to "watch movies" as I always do. Well, usually it's movies. Either movies, or someone has problems. Either works. So I decide to surprise visit Ben on the way to South's at like 8pm or something like that. Carl said he'd be at South's at 8.30pm so I still had time. Visited Ben... and didn't get to South's 'til like 9.30pm or something. Haha. Yeah. Bad idea to visit Ben before going to drink, because then all I could think about was Ben for the whole time...

So I'm just sitting there, slowly drinking. I didn't drink much, because I then thought "oh my god I don't know if I want to go to town now" since all I could think about was Ben and another thing. Yeah, I won't talk about the other thing because that would be very idiotic of me. But I ended up not towning with everyone (I now feel stupid and a big fat idiot for doing that) and drove back to Ben's. Ben was surprised (teehee, he was just in his boxers and playing Dungeon Siege 2) and so then I stayed the night at his instead. Mmm.

ANYWAY. Haha. Actually, it's hilarious. Friday morning. He remembered that his mum was coming back in the morning to pick up something, THEN she'd go on holiday. Like, she left Thursday but was gonna come back to pick some stuff up. The plan was for me to run into the spare room and hide in the closet (teehee) when she came back. We were sleeping. The garage door starts to open.

We start to panic. I ask if I should run to the closet, he says it's too late because he didn't expect her to come in through the garage and we left the door from the garage to the house open. CRAP. So we do the only thing possible: I hop under the sheets and hide behind him, hoping like hell she can't see me. He's got like a huge bed and the doorway is on the left side of it. So I'm on the right, behind him, he talks to his mum, she gets her stuff, chats with him in the doorway to his room, then leaves. Doesn't say anything, her face apparently didn't notice me.

Oh thank GOD. Close shave. Hilarious story. biglaugh.gif

Anyway. So I end up going to Carl's place at like 12pm or 1pm (made plans to do so the night before while having drinks) bearing the gift of blue powerade for him, and we just hang out and chat until around 4pm, when I have to get home before mum does. We had a real good chat and hung out... and oh god some problems sprung up for me. Dear god. My life is a drama. I'm sure I could sell my life story to a television producer and earn millions. Oh wait, no, my story's already been done. Desperate Housewives, that's the one!

Mmm. So I finally make it home around 5pm. I'm settling down, lying on my bed just chillaxing to music. Have dinner, do some more relaxing (don't want to nap because I only need to rest) and then Hayley texts me, asking me if I was up to anything that night because she was bored. So we decided to have drinks at hers because she has the house to herself for like a week. I go see Ben, but he's again tired and said he'd save it for Saturday. All good, went to Hayley's.

Funnily enough, Hayley ACTUALLY asked me to bring some DVDs and the plan was to just drink and watch movies. Wow. For once, my excuse to mum was legit. She complained about me going out too much but I was able to go anyway.

So after some getting lost and wrong turns, I make it to Hayley's. We sit down outside, have drinks and stuff, then just have a mean heart-to-heart and just general catch ups which was fantastic. Then after a while of even more drinks, we decide to just go to sleep. I sleep on her couch (declining her offer of sharing her bed)... and wake up with an incredibly sore and itchy right side of my face. Without scratching it, I get up and go to the bathroom...

HOLY CRAP. I've got freaking swelling on my face. It looks like I've been hit by an acne bomb or something! Oh my god I was panicking (which makes it worse) hard out. Then I was panicking at panicking and making it worse. Hayley was in a mixture of shock and laughter. Turns out they'd flea bombed the house a while back, and shampooed the couch and everything, but it must not have been enough. So yay, I got hives.

And it's seriously not good. I was nearly in tears, since it came on the worst day ever where I had to go to work, and then afterwards I was gonna go town with Ben. Eww. Thankfully now, my face is only really red in parts and is really dry, but my arms just keep developing lumps and spots. It's quite disturbing, really. I hope I haven't got another disease or something. Like seriously, it's all over my arms. On Saturday it wasn't bad at all, only a few spots. Now (Monday night) they're freaking all over my arms and stop just above my armpits. Lovely.

Anyway, so I'm stressing. End up driving home asap and going hysterical to mum, who was confused until she saw me. Yeah. So I called into work telling them I couldn't come in because I was sick and had hives. Tony was all good with it, but then called up like 15mins later saying that Rebecca said I had to come in. Oh god, it was because I'd asked to swap my Sat shift with someone else previously because I wanted to go to David's bday party.

So pretty much, I just drove to work, showed Tony myself, then he was like "holy crap" and called Rebecca (who was sick, but told Tony to call her whenever someone called in sick) telling her I was legit. REAL legit. My god. I was nearly in tears about being in public. So I'm whining for the whole day, end up texting Ben saying I won't go to town because I look like a monster, then hole myself up in my room until dinner.

By dinner time, my face didn't look as bad which was amazing. And mum kept on telling me to stop sulking and to go out, since it'd make everyone happier. So I decided at 9pm, that I'd go out. Hung out with Rebecca (not checkout manager... eww) and Michelle and stuff, apologizing for having to call in sick, help out a little, then I head off to Ben's and get there at 10.30pm. So we just chillax, have drinks, dance a bit, then mission to town at midnight. He said my face didn't look too bad, but I knew he was lying! My god, I even bought makeup to try hide it, but ended up abandoning it because I put too much on and had to wash it off.

Town was... interesting. Me and Ben just danced for a while, then he went to go meet some of his mates outside... and I ran into mine. Mike J and Adrian and stuff. OMG. That was crazy stuff. And then... well, I'm not going to say it here! But WTF. That was weird. Nice. Weird. Confusing. And then of course, guilt in the morning. But still, haha. ANYWAY. So I'm with Ben and his mates and we're going around but his friends are having friend problems. Escalates into fights. Me and Ben just going "uh oh..." and Ben apologizing heaps to me. I honestly wasn't minding, since situations like that happen which you can't really help.

So yeah, our night ended up caving in but it was all good. Then Ben wanted to go straight to sleep when we got back to his, so I'm guessing he was quite upset on top of being real tired. Then in the morning, I just drove back home and didn't really look at Ben too much because I was ashamed of how I looked, which was a lot worse than the night before. I was almost in tears. He told me it was all good and he didn't mind, but I did and I felt horrible and then I was a dick about it and didn't look at him much. Yeah. I'm an idiot.

So I'm sulking in my room for the whole day, then I apologize to Ben for my actions and stuff. He's not minding, then he apologizes for his mates and him being in a {expletive Chuck Norris'd by Cspace}y mood. I'm not caring. So pretty much, we had a nice time of apologizing to each other. The sulking continued to around 9.30pm, when Rebecca texted me, asking me to come over because she had ice cream and that she was lonely. So I just grab stuff, then head over to Rebecca's.

We're chatting for a long time, then Michelle comes over and we all chat, while in the process we're watching all the informercials. Holy crap. They're ACTUALLY trying to sell people a RING which has no use, apart from something you can hold and keep balance with (sometimes) while exercising. You could substitute that $50 metal ring with ANYTHING. A book, even! My god. Anyway, we decide to get some Macca's and drive to the one at Te Rapa...

Then meet some drunk hooligans who decided to bother us. Me, being the idiot I am, just retort with heaps of sarcastic comments while ordering food. My favourite one was when he tried to grab my hands, telling me that wasn't how I should be ordering food. So I just shook him off and said "don't touch me" sternly, then continued ordering food in a happy voice. He then started imitating me, and before I could even think, retorted with "Oh wow, I'm so glad you can speak English! Congratulations!" and then turned so they couldn't see me, and just tried not to laugh. Mmm. Amazing we didn't get beaten up. But I know the type, they just say stuff and don't do anything. Idiots.

Anyway, after Macca's we go back to Rebecca's, continue watching informercials (this time, it's a chair they're trying to sell), then me and Michelle leave. I get home at like 2am and then CRASH. Wake up at nearly midday, and we've got guests over. Oops. So I'm just chilling in my pyjamas. I did set my alarm for around 8am though, and I called up work saying I couldn't make it since my hives were still terrible. Then went back to sleep. But my day today wasn't interesting, just a nice day to relax. TheSmile.gif

But oh god TOMORROW. I don't want to think about it. I'm going to wake up early (around 8am) so I can hang out with Elly at her house in the morning. Then, I'm going to go pick up Hayley and we're going to Mrs. Huggins' house at 12pm to have lunch with her, Nina and Kimberly and have some mean catch ups. Then after that, if we don't hang around for too long, I'm going to drop Hayley off back home, then go visit Ben for a bit before he has work at 5pm.

And then I have no idea what I'll do after that. I was planning on going to see the doctor, but my day's busy enough as it is, so I might just do that on Wednesday. Home would just be boring. But I guess it'd be good to rest even more. bluetongue.gif

Well, that's my day. And I just sucked up a cockroach with the vacuum cleaner. How lovely!

~ Jonny

Mum: Why do the girls always ask you to come around? It's not like you're experienced with boyfriend problems.
Me: I am. KIDDING!

Filed in - January 2009 -

The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 21 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

Mmm. So I've had a fantastic week so far and it'll only get better! biglaugh.gif

Let's see... well. First, there was Monday. Mmm... well, actually Sunday. David was meant to have his birthday party, but he postponed it to this Saturday because of people being away and the fact it was his parents' anniversary weekend... jeez. And I thought "hmm... maybe I should just go to Elly's" since she was gonna party heaps until her mum got back, since she left on Sunday and wasn't due back 'til today (Wednesday). But I thought I'd just leave it 'til Monday.

So then Monday comes along, and I'm seriously confused. Well, actually more like I got woken up FREAKING EARLY at 7.30am by Blair, when I'd gone to bed that night at like 3-4am. Ridiculous. And then I hadn't gone to bed 'til late on Saturday either. So I wasn't functioning well when I woke up. But he texted me asking me if he could come around and stay for a few hours... weird. So I texted back with a yes, and fell back asleep.

He popped at my door half an hour later, me with bad hair, rubbing my eyes and not in focus, greeting him in my pyjamas. Looking great. Turns out he'd spent the night at a boy's house... specifically the boy he'd been eyeing up for a long time who he worked with... and they both work for Blair's dad. Yeah. So Blair came to mine, because Adam had to work and it'd be a little bit awkward explaining to them why he was back so early. icon_sweatdrop.gif

Turns out one thing led to another and... yeah. TMI. Seriously. So we had lovely talks that morning, with me having to close all the doors between me and my parents' room for fear of them hearing our conversations. Him making comments about me and Ben, and me adding in as much innuendo as I could. I swear, Ben's bringing out my dirty side again, which has been... uhh... well, slightly-dormant for a long while. _sure.gif

I had a shower while he chillaxed in my room, then I got out to find my mum up and about. I thought she had work, but she didn't. Crud. So she gave me a funny look when she found out Blair was here so early. Yeah. Luckily I managed to avoid some of the typical questions I get when Blair's around. So we went to my work since he wanted to buy some noodles for breakfast, got back home after a while due to finding out the latest goss at work. Had breakfast, then decided to go visit Carl.

We went to Carl's place, interrupted his family bonding time (which I still feel bad about), then we all just chillaxed for a long while. Played a bit of GTA4. Well, more like Blair and Carl playing, with me staying away because I play those games properly when they're designed to not be played like that, for instance, driving relatively slow and in the correct lane. Yeah. Oh, and not killing anyone if I don't have to. Yeah.

And then we decided to head back to Blair's place and hung out there for a wee while, until like 6pm and we went back to mine for dinner and stuff, before going to Elly's for a party that night. Mmm... funny story about that.

I was so worried about asking Ben to the party, since it'd be breaking the 72-hour rule (y'know, the one no one really sticks to anyway but I like to be traditional) and he wouldn't really know anyone. But then I started to worry slightly less when Carl and Blair were coming. So I texted him asking him if he wanted to come, and he was real keen and happy about it, but he'd be late because he finished work at 9pm. All good! So that made me happy. Although Blair and Carl kept throwing in mean comments.

I won't talk about the time between dinner and the party, because that just makes me upset. And also gives me a bad image but oh well it's all good for no one to know. bluetongue.gif

So when I picked up Ben, I brought him to the party... and there were 3 people waiting outside. Ugh. I told Elly no one was allowed to stare or say anything, but it was just Elly, Verity and Blair. So I brought all the alcohol in, and made sure Ben socialized (haha... ahh I love good memories of the past) which he wasn't scared of at all which was actually really good and that lifted a lot of worry from my chest. Haha it was crack up at one point he asked me if we should move out to socialize in the main room, since at the time it was only me and him in the kitchen. xD

But the kitchen was totally the place to be! I think I was there most of the night, either with Ben or just other people as we had fantastic chats while sitting on the floor. That was great. Haha... ahh I had a good night... biglaugh.gif

But oh dear god finding out about stuff in the morning. My god, that wasn't fun at all. Yeah... I won't talk about it, but umm, yeah. Oh dear.

OMG. And I was SO outraged! Well, not outraged, but yeah. It turns out Sarah took a "cute" photo of me and Ben sleeping! Absolutely ridiculous! And she's sending me a copy, not the original which I could then hide away from everyone else. Oh, and my morning which I was hoping I'd be able to just relax and snooze was interrupted by Elly prodding my bum with her foot several times, but I got over it after a while. Either that, or I fell asleep again. Gah... I got interrupted so many times at the worst nights that night and morning it wasn't funny. _sure.gif

Yep. So that day wasn't fun. I drove Ben home because he was real tired and needed to sleep, then most of us went to Biddy's for a little lunch of their famous chips, then me and Elly went off and Blair and stuff went back to Carl's for a swim. Me and Elly chillaxed and decided to go annoy Chanelle for a while, then we went back to hers and cleaned up the place, which was already mostly cleaned by Carl and Jasmine that morning. There wasn't too much to do, so I got home around 5pm. So then I just relaxed for ages, had dinner (since mum and dad went out to someone else's), got the laundry in and was about to nap around 8pm or so...

Then Ben texted me teehee. Yeah. I was really worried about whether he liked me or not, but reassurance from Elly helped me through all that doubt. So he texted me, and I just stopped being tired. Yeah. So we chatted for ages, then I started getting sleepy and then said goodnight just after 10pm, and fully crashed into bed just after that. Yep...

And woke up to a text message at 9.30am from Carl, wondering if I'd be keen to town tomorrow. Yep, mega keen beans. But then I thought oh dear god, if I ask Ben he'll think I'm a party animal. Well, he knows I like to drink and stuff (well... kinda yeah) but then he'd get a bad impression of me once he found out I liked to party! Crap. So I just chatted with Carl for a while, then I got a nice quick message from Ben wishing me a good day (teehee) and then Elly texted me, then my phone died around 12. So I had to charge that.

And once it was charged around 2.15pm, I got late messages from Carl, wondering what I was up to. I replied, then moments later I got a knock on my door and it was Carl. So we chatted for a while about Wellington and organizing who brings what for our apartment, as well as talked about Monday's party, then he left to go shopping at 3.40pm because I had work at 4pm and I was still in my pyjamas. Yep, I'm pretty cool hanging out with people in my pyjamas.

Gah. That darn boy Ben was occupying my mind for a lot of work. Stupid. I was all good in the morning, and as soon as he texted me I couldn't stop thinking about him. I hate boys! _sure.gif

Heehee. But I texted him around 9.30pm while having a quick ginger beer break, then we kept texting until like midnight just before, because I wasn't concentrating on this darn blog entry. Teehee. I asked him if he wanted to town tomorrow night, but he asked if it was okay if he passed tonight, and saved his energy for this Saturday. AWW. He's so sweet! And he doesn't mind me being a party person which I'm happy about!!

And his mum's going away for like a week this Friday night... mmm... Saturday onwards (prolly not Friday haha trying to swap to work this Friday, not Sat) his place could be my temporary home. We'll be attempting to cook the food his mum left him, despite neither of us having the ability to cook. As he said, that's why we have the internet! bluetongue.gif

Oh, and Callum you're in BIG trouble! You broke the table outside at Elly's and there was a beer bottle hidden by it. Her mum found it. Thank god she managed to cover it by saying that I went around and we had a few beers EWW. I'm going to yell at you the next time I see you. At least her mum didn't get angry and annoyed because it was me. My god. Close call.

Ahh... that's such a big blog entry. But I don't mind. I've got so much more to talk about, but I had to be brief about everything. I'll have way more to talk about on Friday, then maybe Sunday. But yeah... heehee I'm going to have a fun week and a half. TheSmile.gif

~ Jonny

Carl: Oh my god. I just realized something!
Blair: What?
Carl: People have fantasies, right? Well, you just lived out his fantasy because he just did the boss' son!

Beauty of Uncertainty

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 18 January 2009 - 08:47 AM

Ahh... I find it funny how my blog entry comes after a Saturday night, as do most of the interesting ones. bluetongue.gif

** Warning: This blog entry may contain subtle traces of innuendo, shock, dirty dancing, or things just plain dirty. **

So uhh... yeah... I REALLY don't know how to say anything without it being blatantly obvious. Hmm. Give me a moment to think about how I want to say this...

So I was in town last night! Yup. I was itching to town yesterday, so I decided to text around and see who was keen. Pretty much, only got a reply from Carl, Blair, South, Mitch and Callum. Sam was in Australia, so that didn't really work. Cam texted me this morning and I told him he was one day late. Carl, South and Blair were keen. Mitch had just gotten back from Australia that day so he was a little tired. Callum had work this morning so a night out on Saturday wasn't the best idea (but Joseph did that anyway haha). Also asked Ross when he came into work (OMG. Story from that, but I'll tell it after if I remember).

Mmm. First time I've been to town and only visited three bars, predominantly staying in one most of the night. And we also had this one freaking long as walk to get to town from Blair's mate's place, so it was like sobering up for a while. Hence the shots as soon as we got to the first bar. And we left and got there late as (like just before midnight or something omg) so that was a new experience as well.

Pretty much, as soon as we saw the freaking huge lines we were like "... we're not going into Bar LOL (also Bar 101, but still!)" and then we looked at the other lines and said the same thing, then went into Shine. No lines there... I wonder why. bluetongue.gif

So we intended on going bar hopping because it was Joseph's first time in town, which was all good. We partied it up at Shine and had a few shots, and danced a lot (complete with renditions of Lady GaGa's Poker Face dance). In the process, we bumped into Ben (met him at Blair's party 2 years ago - Blair's ex from back then who he's still on good terms with) who I'd seen like a few weeks ago in town. So we just chatted and stuff (and Ben got a big shock *rolls eyes*) and then decided to move on to show Joseph around (minus Blair, because he didn't feel like moving).

So we decided to hit up Outback, having gathered more people, and on the way I bumped into James YET AGAIN. Okay, not the James from Blair's party, but like the James from school and the one I met... uhh... last time in town? (I tend to not use first and last names together... I get paranoid!) Can't remember when that was. But he was going in the opposite direction. Oh, and I was texting the James from Blair's party (heehee) and we bumped into him and his girlfriend so we all had a bit of a dance at the Outback (only for like 10mins or something). That was fun haha... and then we went to Pie Lab and got Joseph a 1-5-1. Oh god. His eyes just went red, watered, and he had to just stop for a moment, before continuing on and he was all good. The man! eek4.gif

I think Ben was starting to get all awkward and stuff, so I decided to take him back to Shine, with South taking Joseph to all the other bars, like Bahama Slut (Hut, but still) and Monkey Feather. Ahh that was funny. I think me and Ben got funny comments in Pie Lab, because we decided to dirty dance right there. Oops.

Anyway, back at Shine. Drinks, dirty dancing for a good long time, drinks outside to cool off, then moving inside to sit on the barstools. Mmm. Saw a number of people I knew, and I was getting some "omg I know you?" looks from other people I didn't know. Yup. So me and Ben are just having some nice chats at the bar, then all of a sudden he's like "Oh, here's my mate Josh!" and I'm like thinking "hmm... I know a Josh..." since I went to my mate Josh's drinks on the Tuesday, so I turn around, but the guy's behind me. So I turn around again...

Holy crap. It's freaking Josh. He just looks at me, looks at Ben, then does a freaking double take at me and keeps pointing at the both of us, then just goes looney. Yeah, thanks Josh. Yup. So that went well. The both of us getting all a tad awkward while Josh just gets over it. Mmm... yeah. So then we all just chat (turns out Josh's gf Sophia didn't want to town tonight... LAME) and then I'm like "... dancing!" and so we all get up and then there's some more drunken dirty dancing. Yeah. I'm quite surprised at myself sometimes... icon_sweatdrop.gif

So yep. We're dancing for AGES. And then Josh is being a dick and keeps chuckling and telling me stuff and I'm just like "omg I know how!" but of course I didn't say it like that, because I was fully in the zone. It was more like me just continually dancing and moving. Yep. Not subtle at all. But then... crap. I can't remember. CRAP. Uhh... hang on, I think I can remember this one.

Okay. So... I think Josh left after a while, because he had to go, so we said bye to him. So we continue to dance... and yeah. Stuff like that...

Ahh, who gives a crap about beating around the bush. Cbf, tbh. I'll just say whatever I want.

ANYWAY. Um. Then... once we're having a break (ahh haha... how subtle of me), Blair comes up by us and I'm like "holy crap" since it was so random. He's pretty much just grinning and I'm like "... yup" and he was like "we're off now" and I think South may have been there as well with Joseph? Ahh {expletive hax0rd by Cspace}... anyway. Uhh. Oh yeah. So Blair's off, and I was meant to go with them since I left my car at Daniel's (Blair's friend) since he said it was all good and I was allowed to crash on their couch, but then Blair, the subtle one, was like "oh, you can stay with Ben if you want" and yeah. Hah.

So FULLY. Uhh. Yeah. We're just continuing to dance and stuff, then Josh comes back! Turns out he went to go see a mate and then came back to see us. So we're all dancing (oh god even more now) and then it finally hits 3am and we all have to leave. I think I annoyed the bartender by asking for a vodka orange right when we're meant to leave, but then security made us get out. Lamecore.

Josh, the kind gentleman he is, decides to walk us back to Ben's and he'll just walk back home, since he ditched his car somewhere else by town because he couldn't drive. So for the whole walk back (my god it was ages... Ben's by 5 Cross Roads) me and Ben were being dirty to Josh. Ahh... I would never talk about anything like that if I hadn't been drinking. Well, not that bluntly anyway.

ANYWAY. So once we're back at Ben's, we get a drink and then Josh leaves. Mmm. Yep.

I'll just skip the night (nothing extremely dirty! get your mind out of the gutter!). So we got up to my phone going off. And then Ben gets a message. This is at like, 9.30am when we've had a few hours sleep after town. Ridiculous. Anyway, it turns out that I took my keys with me, when I had originally left them at Daniel's (I took them because I had to move my car to by their apartment), and my car was pretty much blocking all the rest of their cars. Ahh {expletive hax0rd by Cspace}. I wanted to just relax for a bit longer. Mmm.

ANYWAY. Turns out no one wanted to move, it was just that Blair had to get home before midday and he was planning on driving my car to pick me up, then head home, but of course that wasn't possible. Darn. So we decided to get up at 10.30am, get ready and stuff (that was for Ben, since all my stuff was in my car... like, a 30-minute walk away, so I got to lie down for longer) and then we left like just past 11am or something, and then walked to Daniel's.

Got there after a long as walk (but it was a nice walk haha), the-- OMG. I LEFT MY FREAKING VODKA THERE. Ahh {expletive hax0rd by Cspace}! Frick. I needed that! Shiet. Aww crap... oh well. I'll get it next time. *texts Blair* Okay, so we got there and then we just hung out for a bit, then we said bye to Daniel and Todd, then I drove us (omg yay full license! xD) back to Ben's, dropped him off, then drove Blair back home.

Oh god. Blair kept on giving me crap afterwards though. Like, when we got to Ben's, I was kinda thinking "oh crap, how am I going to ask..." and then Ben was like "umm... I know this might be a bit late, but uhh... can I get your number?" which solved everything. LOL! He was so embarrassed about it, and I was just a big chicken. Ahh, that was funny. It's funny, because Josh was like to me while dancing "if you don't get his number, I'll give it to you tomorrow!" and it was even more awkward with Blair around, since it would have been easier without him there. So we're exchanging numbers and Blair's giving us so much crap while it's happening. Ahh... icon_sweatdrop.gif

ANYWAY. So dropping Blair off was hell. He freaking wanted to know everything. My god. So I was like freaking out since I was like "oh god... he's your ex?" but Blair didn't care, since he's all good with them, and the fact it was like 2 years ago. Yeah. Oh, and I love his deoderant. Yeah. Lynx Africa... mmm...

So yeah, that was my lovely night last night. We're not together though! Well, yeah. Y'know. I'm still applying the 72-hour rule for texting him back, since of course any sooner than that and you sound desperate. Yep. And I've got no idea if he's interested, so there's also that. But I think he might be. xD

Oh, and no one's allowed to give me {expletive hax0rd by Cspace} about this. I've had enough from Blair as it is. And I've just been saying "oh my gosh" for the whole day and I can't get over it all. Pretty much. Yep. bluetongue.gif

~ Jonny

P.S. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention but we've also made plans for next Saturday? Oh dear... grnwink.gif

Ben: Oh, this is my mate Josh!
*look to him, but he's moved behind me, so I turn back*
Josh: Jonny? BEN? JONNY?! *can't stop pointing to the both of us, then goes looney*
Ben: ... I take it you two know each other.

Oops!... I Did It Again

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 14 January 2009 - 10:25 AM

Mmm... I blame the fact I'm super busy as to why I haven't blogged for ages. Yup, that's it!

Happy new year!! Woo. 2009. It's actually exciting and it's going to be a super duper year and I can't wait!! biglaugh.gif

Pretty much, I've sorted out all my uni stuff so now all I'm waiting for is the uni to get back to me on my courses (which won't be 'til like February or something) and then I've gotta send back all my documentation to recieve my student loan. So I'm all sorted really. TheSmile.gif

And it's great! I've figured out my timetable for the year and if I get into these courses, it'll be fantastic!

Trimester One:

MUSC 105: Music Now: 20-21st Centuries (Monday, Thursday - 9am-10.30am)
MUSC 166: Classical Theory 1 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 1pm-2pm)
CMPO 101: Introduction to Composition (Wednesday - 3pm-5pm)

Trimester Two:

MUSC 125: Jazz History (Monday, Thursday - 9am-11am)
MUSC 167: Classical Theory 2 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 1pm-2pm)
MUSC 237: Music in the 19th Century (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 12pm-1pm)
CMPO 102: Instrumental/Vocal Composition (Wednesday - 3pm-5pm)

So pretty much, I've got classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Mondays and Thursdays start at 9am and finish at 2pm, whereas Wednesdays start at noon and finish at 5pm. MEAN. So I get Tuesdays to either work, or just chilling out. I'm so excited!! I'm gonna be hanging out with people so much!! biglaugh.gif

So like, we had a mini-drinks party last night at Josh's place for ex-Peachgrove people (more or less our class Year 8) and people from Hillcrest going to Wellington (since Josh is as well) and it was nice. Not a huge amount, just about 10-15 people I think, and we just chillaxed and had drinks and caught up and it was great! I got to catch up with Josh, Nina, Hayley, Brenna and Kimberly (despite hanging out with her New Year's Eve) since I hadn't seen most of them for quite a few years, and then I got to know a bunch of people going down to Wellington. I'm excited!! biglaugh.gif

And it's kinda funny, since I know so many people going down to Wellington, yet they don't really know anyone else apart from me and maybe one or two other people. So pretty much I'm like the link, so I'm gonna try get everyone together and it'll be great fun!! I'm making Josh come clubbing with us. bluetongue.gif

And then I found out Emma F from work is going down to Wellington as well so that'll be mean!! OMG. And she got into St. George's Halls of Residence, when like we got e-mails saying it wouldn't be open this year. Like, they sent them to everyone, and then recalled a few people afterwards when they decided to open it again. STINK. It was like, right in the middle of town close to all the clubs and bars and stuff. But it's all good, since McKenzies is like an apartment and I'll be with Hayley, Callum and Carl so I'm happy. TheSmile.gif

But oh dear god. Thank god Souvik's not coming down to Wellington with us. He was at the party last night and was drinking with us... so we were playing King's Cup, like the standard drinking game. Souvik has two drinks, like 2 mixes of vodka. A bit into the game, he just gets up, runs outside and THROWS UP on the deck. Holy crap. He'd only had like two drinks. My god. I mean, fair enough if it's only like the second time you've been either properly drinking or drunk, but STILL. TWO.

And then a while after that once he's calmed down, he takes a shot of vodka, which is more like a mini-drink since he heaped it (the idiot). And then pukes shortly after. So we, the smart people, decide to move King's outside. I grab my handy bucket from my car (fairly dubbed the mobile-party car) and put it beside Souvik. He then manages to steal a beer from Josh without him knowing (oh my god he's actually a little drunk despite only a few drinks and puking it all up) and then drinks it. THEN. He pukes AGAIN. But gets everywhere but the bucket. Josh was so scared his house was going to get destroyed after the first chuck haha. bluetongue.gif

So yeah, here me and Hayley were, going hard out and twiddling our thumbs having a great time, while Souvik's retching like a bajillion times after a few drinks. Fair enough... but no one's THAT much of a lightweight. Dear god someone help the poor child. We don't reckon he's going to survive O-Week at all. And I was serenaded to sleep at like 2-3am (according to my text messages) by Souvik's wonderful retching outside, when he'd started doing so around 9.30pm. Poor kid. eek7.gif

Actually, King's Cup was embarrassing. I kept on breaking the rules and it kept pissing me off, and then everyone kept telling me to consume all when they drew 3's, or 4's, or 5's, or 2's. It actually was annoying. So I was in happyland by the time we'd had a few rounds and Souvik had gone outside, so I was screwed after the first waterfall. No puking which was lovely, but wow it was crazy for the first hour or two. icon_sweatdrop.gif

Anyway, aside from that. I just thought I'd share a party story which was recent. Holidays have been great! OMGOMGOMG. AND. I GOT MY FULL LICENSE ON MONDAY!! biglaugh.gif

It was hilarious. I was so nervous, since I sent the car in for the Warrant of Fitness check on the Friday, and then found out in the arvo it failed the WoF from a huge gash underneath the driver's seat (my bad...) and some oil thing or spring whatever (not my bad!). So yeah, they started repairs... and said I'd get the car back on the Monday. But wait, my exam was on the Monday at 11.15am. Holy crap. So the car was ready by 10am, so I had like an hour to practice. My god, and I hadn't done any other bits of practice before then, since I slipped back into my normal habits of driving once I had that one lesson. icon_sweatdrop.gif

And the test was CRACK UP. I failed the very first instruction she gave me, which was "take the first turn left" and I just kept on going straight, since I forgot she wanted me to turn since I was in full-concentration on driving. Yeah. She got pissed off. And she was pissed off to begin with which was great. But then I did everything else perfectly (apart from accidently hit the kerb trying to park, right after finishing Part 1 which was proving I could drive safely, since I was so scared) which was good. Although I did miss talking about adjusting to bends in the road since I wasn't taught it.

And halfway through the test, she warmed up to me and we had a grand ol' chat which was lovely. And then we got delayed by road works which wasn't fun, but we just chatted for forever and she kinda ignored the fact I was having a test haha. But at the end, she said I did a really good job, and just told me what I didn't do right.

It was crack up. Her first comments were "just be careful when being given directions on turning" to which I laughed at. And adjusting to bends. So I just "glanced" at the page while she wasn't looking... and I got 94%!! Woohoo. I was stoked as! Ahh... now I can drive people around legally without fear after 10pm. bluetongue.gif

And... I can now be a sober driver!!

... yeah right!

OMG. And I found out that NCEA results come out tomorrow. Oh dear god. I'm scared. But there's one thing which I'm always thinking about. And that is, if I don't get an Excellence for my English essay on WALL-E, or an Excellence for my essay on A Clockwork Orange, I'm going to be very mad. VERY mad. _sure.gif

Oh, and if I don't get Merit+ for my Music essays, I'll be doubly mad. I don't mind only passing the listening though, since I actually made up half of that exam because I got too distracted by the music which was playing. Seriously, Harry Potter music is really good, especially when you have to answer questions about it for your Music exam. bluetongue.gif

It's also sad, because I could have named this blog entry title a different song... but I chose not to blog when I was really upset and down. So yeah. But it wouldn't have been all depressing, no no no, quite the contrary. More like "HOLY CRAP WTF" haha. Oops. Yeah. Still upset about that though. Ahh well...

~ Jonny

Souvik: (while completely sloshed) Better watch what you say to me or I'll vomit on your crotch.
Josh: Oh dear god I'm scared for my house.

Page 1 of 1