CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Tanny's Blog

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

JGJTan Icon : (05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM) So this has been a while! It's @jgjtan and @leftyy here having a nostalgia trip. We hope you all have been having a great time so far! Miss you, be back in another 5-10 years. (Or find me on social media -- it's not that hard.)
MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Attention

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 13 October 2007 - 10:40 AM

Ayrton is possibly the best thing to have ever been created. And by Ayrton, I mean the band, not the thing/it/pokemon. So check out Ayrton at http://www.bebo.com/ayrtonhbhs - there's even a video of one of our (crap as) songs we played at the St. Alban's College Rockfest. We sound way better than what the video might suggest, although Bill did make a crapload of mistakes... in the introduction. :P

And yes, I'm a terrible advertiser for Bebo. That's all I seem to be doing as of late which is quite scary. I've been on Bebo several times this week which is actually scary since I usually only go on once or twice every three weeks. Oh well, I guess I could break the trend every now and then. :P

It's scary but I've also had terrible blogging spells. Usually I'd try to blog once a night but I seem to keep forgetting about it and it's frustrating. So I'll start from where I last was.

Yesterday was sooo bad. I woke up at 4.20am (surprise surprise!) and couldn't stop coughing and it was quite annoying. So I just continued reading Night Watch (so awesome) and waited for mum to wake up at like 6.30am. I felt like crap but decided I'd go to school anyway since I really needed to go because it'd be my last Maths lesson before the Maths exam (Stowers decided to give us another mock exam on Monday to prepare us and see how we'd do... he told me to worry which was funny) but I wasn't too sure if I'd last the whole day. And sure enough, during English which was first period I felt like dying because I couldn't stop coughing for the first bit of it. Thankfully it stopped but then it started up again and at one point I coughed up this nasty yellow-green goober and Sam just looked at me and said "... nice." :P

Spanish wasn't any better, my headache started coming back (despite having taken 2 panadols at like 8am - Spanish starts at 10am on Fridays) and I couldn't concentrate and felt so knackered. I was pretty much out of it for most of the period and after that (after socializing during interval of course) I just called it quits and went to the sick bay to sign out then went home. I wouldn't have lasted another class which just so happened to be Maths. I'm pretty annoyed I couldn't endure it enough to go to Maths but then again I hate feeling like crap during school. And I wouldn't have missed much anyway, maybe just the odd comment from Stowers every now and then. :P

But GRR. Everything seems to happen at the worst of times! Callum wanted to go see Eagle vs. Shark afterschool but I couldn't since I was too sick and went home early, and then Carl invited me to some rounds at Netcafix with him and Peter and that made me feel even more miserable, since I owe Carl and Peter some Netcafix hours. I'd have played with them over the holidays but I was in darn Argentina so I couldn't which was irritating. :sure:

I had my first day back at work today!! It wasn't that exciting, to be honest, I'm over work. The time went by SO slowly it was insane. It's because for some reason there were like hardly any customers at all between 4-6pm which was insane. As soon as I got to work, once Nikki and Naomi saw me they were like "JONNY!!!" and ran out to hug me which was quite embarrassing and Cheryl was trying not to laugh, as were some customers and other operators. And we got heaps of new people which is nice, but kinda scary. I'm sure one of the new girls thinks I'm a gumby since I was trying to explain something but ended up saying the opposite then correcting myself then contradicting my correction somehow, then ended up asking Ashleigh to help me out. Oh and then I walked into a checkout. Yeah. I have a bad habit of walking into things right now. :eek:

According to Sarah, checkouts started to crumble and eventually caved in while I was away. She was pretty glad to see me back and was like "things'll actually get done now" since apparently she's had to get up other supervisors' backs about their work and stuff since everything's gone slack and/or not done properly. And now our assistant manager for checkouts has just resigned so we'll have no assistant manager for over the Christmas holidays period unless we managed to find and hire someone and train them in like a week or two which is impossible. We had enough trouble filling the position in the first place and now that we have to do it again, it's insane. *sigh* No leisure time over the holidays I guess, I won't be surprised if I happen to be doing plenty of day/night sup shifts. :sure:

That reminds me, I managed to finish Night Watch this morning before going to music classes. It's really good, different from the movie of course. Heaps of new things and a lot of the stories vaguely link in with the movie. I'd say some but that'd be spoiling and spoilers are bad. :P

Speaking of watches, mum went to get all our watches fixed today. I had two watches which needed fixing but she only got one fixed, since the watchmender examined my other one and said it was fine since apparently the hand moved in the store, but the watch hasn't been working for more than a year now, close to two. And it was my favourite too. Oh well. The one she did get fixed... has a new strap. The strap has rings in it. Like, metal circles with nothing in the centre so you can see through them. It's weird and reminds me of those wristbands with the studs in them, and it feels odd and sometimes hurts. I'll wear it despite all that, since it'll fit my emo outfit. OMG. I'm gonna wear my whole emo set on Friday since I think we've got a mufti day then (according to the school diary) but don't quote me, I don't want another repeat of the Ethan Duff episode. Seriously. :X

~ Jonny

Conor: Ayrton, use Enjoyment Face! No! Stop it, you're using Scary Face!
Mark: His Enjoyment Face is pretty much scary.

Filed in Books, Life, School, Sick, Spring 2007, Work

Page 1 of 1