CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Tanny's Blog

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Slow Down

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 14 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

Woo a new lot of song titles to use. :P

Yeah, as my mum describes it, pretty much I had a "veg out" day where I did nothing but sit in front of the computer. I was SO bored today, I actually did all the housework early in the morning rather than late at night. Although I didn't get around to cleaning the bathrooms until later on since I forgot and mum called me up to remind me. And dad was pretty amazed since I was up early and on the computer. But it's because I can never sleep in or do other things if I'm at home on a weekday because it just feels weird. So I basically veg'd out in front of the computer for the whole day because I have nothing else to do. -_-

But seriously, I'm SO freaking bored now. I need school to come back. Without school I turn into a vege who doesn't eat, hardly sleeps and just suffers from boredom and lack of will to do anything. Seriously. :eek:

My boredom hit a major low today though. I was SO bored I decided to get some new music. Yeah. That's how bored I was. So I decided to download some Motion City Soundtrack, The Academy Is..., Dashboard Confessional, and dare-I-say, Panic! At The Disco. Amazing. I actually bothered to get the album. And I really am turning into a vegetable because I stopped typing for about 10 seconds just staring at the highlighter sitting on my desk, thinking about what to write. This is what happens when I have nothing to do. :P

But I do believe I've achieved something today. I played Solitaire from like... I dunno, 2 or 3 hours ago. I had fun mixing up ways as to how to win, such as making stacks of only two suits or not turning cards over until I can't make any other moves. Yes, I did find it interesting. And then I moved onto trying to complete Solitaire with the three-draw rule (yes, I know, I suck at Solitaire) and about 15mins ago I actually managed to win a game. Go me. :)

Also when I veg out (basically the whole holidays), I barely eat. Seriously, I think the Christmas holidays of the year before, I just veg'd out in front of my computer for the whole day and I barely ate. I never have breakfast during the hols and I might have a late "lunch" at like 3pm or something if I can be bothered, and then I'll have some dinner and continue to be a vege. I always lose heaps of weight during the holidays and then I'll gain heaps of weight during the first or second week of school. It doesn't make sense, but it's true. :eek:

So today I had a nice breakfast of nothing, and then a delightful lunch of two-minute noodles. Dinner was basically rice and chicken and some soup. And I watched Rove during dinner and afterwards which was hilarious as always. He talked to Daniel Radcliffe. :eek4:

I'm running out of things to talk about. Seriously, I'm so stuck for ideas I decided to talk about food. That is so sad... and now I'm looking around my desk to give me inspiration. Such is the life of a lazy bum. Seriously, I'm getting NO ideas. My god, even my desk is boring. So I think I'll just end this entry and deem it a failure because of my boredom. :P

Oh yeah, Motion City Soundtrack is nice. I recommend it. :thumb:

~ Jonny

Rove: *doing the news report* They said that Pavarotti's funeral was in fact very cheap. They did it for a tenner.

Filed in Boredom, Gaming, Life, Spring 2007

Page 1 of 1