CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Tanny's Blog

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Beyond Redemption

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 07 September 2007 - 11:25 AM

I just had the scariest, most embarrassing and flustering day of my life today. My English class now knows about my blog! :eek:

There's actually two parts to it, which is quite amusing if you look at it from an outside perspective, but freaking frustrating in my boots. I managed to get rid of the majorly bad blog entry but I'm too lazy to remove heaps of other bits from other entries since there's too many and it'll take ages. My pride can withstand that much embarrassment. :P

So I was studying in the Music department for the English exam and I texted Cal to go there if he got there before noon, since I was planning on running out and surprising Matthew and Carl since they were having their History exam upstairs. So he came in and offered me some of those really good chips from down the road... and then I couldn't concentrate on studying anymore. It was SO bad since I was going hard out and really good with my studying and then it all disappated since I just had a mind blank from the first chip. :sure:

We ended up just talking for a while, eating chips every now and then, and then I heard people coming down the stairs so I just ran out... and only Carl was there. GRR. It seems Lillis was sick or something so that kinda ruined my whole enthusiasm. But I saw Carl anyway. GRR. Carl. Don't have a grumpy face next time, it looks bad and you shouldn't worry so much. :P

Anyway, Carl joined me and Cal in the little recording studio area and we just talked and attempted study and stuff. Then Callum decided to go on the internet on one of the computers and started looking up the poems. First he went to check up on Ozymandias on Wikipedia... then he searched for the poem about a Small Fly (see how I avoid using the full name?! That's how paranoid I am now!) and he started to laugh... so me and Carl looked closely... the 6th link down just so happened to be titled "Tanny's Blog - There For You" and I just flipped. He then decided to do a more specific search and it was the 3rd link, then he just did the whole title and mine was first on the list. GREAT. So I just screamed and got all worried and made Carl and Callum to not click on the link because of how embarrassing it would be (I couldn't remember what that entry was about at the time). So we then went outside since I spotted David and Sean heading towards where we usually hang out and we walked towards them and just chatted about stuff. And I made sure that Callum and Carl would not breathe a word about the discovery, but then...

Seung Kwon came along. And he just looked at me and said "Do you know what? I was studying on poetry last night so I went to Google search about the Small Fly and it just came up with this random as link to something by Tanny." By that time, as soon as he mentioned Google search about the poem I just started to talk loudly and overpower his voice and Callum and Carl just couldn't stop cracking up. I got SO annoyed. And then EVERYONE wanted to know what it was and Seung Kwon told them... and he said that I was pretty much attacking Redpath in that post. My god. I just went nuts as soon as I realized which post it was. The worst post in the world for anyone in my ENGLISH class to find out. AAARGH. So now everyone knows about this blog and I have to watch what I say now. Well, not really, I don't really care. :P

The funny thing was, Cameron then turned to me and said "I think you should blog about this" and I was actually thinking that at the time. That's how sad I can be sometimes when it comes to blogging... but bloody hell, I couldn't stop thinking about it once I finished the English exam and I raced home and immediately replaced the entry (I still have a copy of the original post on my computer, this blog's more to keep a history for me so I'd hate to lose any post, even if it WAS pretty bad...) since everyone was saying they were going to Google for the entry as soon as they god home. :sweat:

It's kinda funny because my blog view count skyrocketed between the time I got home and about an hour after that. And at one point, while checking the number of people viewing the blog list and my blog, it was 23. Far out, people need to find something better to do than to find embarrassing statements by me on the internet. :P

Oh and it's weird, but Lillis didn't turn up for the English exam either. So now I'm worried... his headache from yesterday must have gotten REAL bad. :(

And that reminds me! I got SO pissed off during the English exam because my black pen ran out of ink just as I finished my poetry essay, then my blue pen ran out halfway through my Julius Caesar essay so I had to switch to my screwdriver pen and that was pretty much giving out by the time I was finishing off the essay on A View From The Bridge. If that pen ran out, I'd have had to have written with my red pen. Thankfully I managed to squeeze ink out of my darn screwdriver pen so it was all good. :sweat:

BAH. I couldn't get the Argentina bags today because apparently we have to now pay the $300 before we obtain the bags. And I was planning to see what I could fit in the bags... and the clothing list is just ridiculous. I hate blue jeans. And they expect me to bring along two pairs of casual shorts. I don't even think I own any pairs of shorts which can fit me, since my togs don't count. I'm just going to bring my black jeans and extra long pants and there's nothing they can do about it. But seriously, the number of things they want us to take can't possible fit in the tiny bags we had especially made for the trip. :eek:

Got 5 aside soccer tomorrow!! It'll be good as, then we got band practice at like 5pm!! I still have to find out where the hell Tim's place is since I've never heard of the street before. But soccer's going to be awesome in our suits... I just gotta practice wearing my tie, since I forgot how to tie one AGAIN. I swear I tied them perfectly during production, but lack of practice has made me forget which is lame as. And I gotta find out where Jansen Park is... but apparently it's on the way to Morrinsville. MORRINSVILLE. NATHAN!! Haha, yeah, I couldn't help it, I just had to say that. :P

And you'll have noticed I don't care about all you people reading my blog now! I'm still sticking to writing whatever I feel like so nyeh. Just don't tease me when we go back to school. :P

~ Jonny

Seung Kwon: Oi, is there anyone else still writing?
Me: *looks around* I think Mitch is, I can see him there.
Seung Kwon: My god, what is there to even write about?!

Filed in Exams, Life, School, Screwed, Spring 2007

There For You

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 03 September 2007 - 11:36 AM

*edited out*

If you-know-who saw this I'd be dead meat. But I saved the entry to my computer so that it's not gone forever. :P

Damn you google... why did my blog entry have to be the first link in a certain phrase you search??

Oh and to my English class, you guys all suck. But you're still awesome. But you suck so much. :P

~ Jonny

Filed in School, Screwed, Spring 2007

Page 1 of 1