CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Tanny's Blog

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Wow

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 15 October 2007 - 10:34 AM

Today's actually been pretty awesome. I thought it'd suck but it turned out to be quite all right. :)

So I'd been "studying" last night because we had a practice assessment for Maths today. Studying meaning alt-tabbing Heroes of Might and Magic V every single time my mum'd come into my room to see how I was going with my studying. I think I stopped playing at like 9pm or something, I ended up doing some revision on functions and now I think I can do them. Yay for me! But I don't think the "revision" payed off somehow. :P

I had to catch the bus early this morning since mum was going to work earlier. It was raining a bit as well so I was torn between either taking my crappy umbrella or my good umbrella and funnily enough, my good umbrella is from the $2 shop, although it's big so it doesn't fit in my bag. So I was thinking about if I'd enjoy carrying it around all day and I thought against it so I walked outside... and it stopped raining! Yay, smart move for me. But it turns out the weather kept changing the whole day and afterschool it was so windy and raining every now and then so I regretted not taking it. :sure:

MAN. I was watching the rugby match during Music today and I got so annoyed. I wanted Argentina to win but I knew South Africa would since they're way better and I started watching just after half time when the score was 24-13 to South Africa. No surprises there. So I just stood there in front of the TV in the recording studio (I was meant to be looking after the Year 10s because Mr. Mayall was lazy and was copying over some work and didn't want to have to keep checking up on them every now and then) and got so frustrated when South Africa ended up scoring like another 13 points in the last 10mins or so. UGH. Oh well, Argentina hopefully will beat France again to be 3rd. I'd be cheering for New Zealand... but they're out and I don't think I want to rant about them anymore. :sweat:

So I ended up not going to the practice Maths test today because of our Spanish assessment 4th period. Cameron and Adrian got the Maths test to do over the weekend on Friday but I left school before Maths because I was pretty much dying. I didn't exactly want to see Stowers at interval since he'd probably make me do the test third period despite the fact I have English and Redpath would kill me, so I avoided him like the plague. So after the first period of our Spanish assessment, we had Maths last period.

Oh joy. Me and Won Seuk just sat there doing nothing for the whole period since we were the two people who didn't sit it. Won Seuk ended up just not knowing there was a test since his attendence rate to Maths is pretty much like mine, although he studies way too much at home so he's like one of the good as students in the class. So he started writing notes to me on his hand telling me we should go to Music, but Botting's another one I avoid as much as possible now since I'm meant to hand in at least some evidence that I've started my research assignment. Oh, and Stowers would kill us if we decided to ditch Maths for Music. So we sat there doing nothing and it was real boring. At least the period finished quickly so me and Callum caught the bus and then went to Chartwell. :P

OMG. I GOT THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION OF DARK PASSION PLAY BY NIGHTWISH!!

Okay, excitement over. Yeah. It's pretty cool, the artwork on the inside of the booklet is really amazing, I'm always just staring at the pictures now. But seriously, they're awesome as. I'd scan them if I could but I'm pretty sure that's illegal so I won't. But it's awesome. :P

Oh, and Ayrton will in fact be playing at Raves at an Asado at the end of this year. We just now need to learn "Crazy? Yes! Dumb? No!" by The Mint Chicks and another one or two songs. Adrian and Bill are suggesting Fall Out Boy and I won't mind that I guess, however I'll put my foot down if it's thatt really annoying song, I can't remember the name of it right now. I really wanna do a Bayside track, although we need a second guitarist and I really don't have enough time to learn the guitar right now. I could, but it'd take up all my time which is meant to be devoted to study and work. Yeah. But so far our songs are this:

"Wonderful World" by James Morrison
"Crazy? Yes! Dumb? No!" by The Mint Chicks
"The Ides of March" by Silverstein

So all we need are one or two more songs. If only we could do The Mars Volta... I'd love to do that, but it's pretty hard and Conor can't sing that high anymore. *sigh* OH. Wait, now I remember. We could always try "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. I remember Adrian got so annoyed when I suddenly said we should have done that song like 10mins before our performance since he said we could have easily done that. Oh well, we should do it this time. That'd be so awesome. :D

~ Jonny

Ricardo: Right, now can you remember the name of the Darkthrone album?
Callum: Uhhmm... * awkward silence* F--- Off And Die.

Filed in Gaming, Music, School, Sports, Spring 2007

Page 1 of 1