CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Yet Another Blog

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

JGJTan Icon : (05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM) So this has been a while! It's @jgjtan and @leftyy here having a nostalgia trip. We hope you all have been having a great time so far! Miss you, be back in another 5-10 years. (Or find me on social media -- it's not that hard.)
MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Second Issue

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 15 September 2007 - 08:01 PM

Comic's up.
Hopefully the next one will be up in less than two months.

It's the Weekend

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 15 September 2007 - 04:27 PM

You know, I like the rain. It's soothing. Of course, I wasn't that happy when our power was knocked out last night by a rather nasty storm. It's back, though, as I'm sure you can tell, since I'm on the internet.
I'll be working on the comic today.

I going to ask you guys why you haven't joined Trabia. What is it that makes you want to avoid it? bluetongue.gif

Thursday

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 13 September 2007 - 11:26 PM

Thank God tomorrow's Friday and the weekend is coming soon. This week has sucked, as my last entry probably showed. I have two tests tomorrow, but I'm just so anxious for the weekend that I don't rightly care.

I... don't have any more to say that I can think of.

Oh, I found my wooden swords! :O Or rather, I pulled them out, since I knew where they were. Yeah, I'm a nerd, I know.

Uh...
Things to Do this Weekend:
Finish storyboard for animation
Finish a Flash tutorial
Finish comic
Play Runescape :$

I have a lot to complete. Hopefully, I'll actually do all of it.

{Sorry to Bobette for annoying her apparently}

School....

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 11 September 2007 - 11:01 PM

School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks. School sucks.
Now that I got all that out of my system, I'm ready to actually blog. :O
Just a random thought. Have you ever noticed that the term "Goth" has been used about four times now.
  • A barbarian tribe
  • A school of arcitecture and art in 11th-13th Centuries
  • A literary movement, usually using socity or humanity as themes in 18th Century. (The Phantom of the Opera and Dracula come to mind.)
  • A sub-culture we all know
Seems odd to me. :/

Anyway, the newest issue of The Wide World of Curved Space should be done and put up this weekend. Yes, I only have to organize the thing, but school is attempting to suck out what little life I have.

I've had an idea for Halloween this year! I won't get into it right now, but it involves a wood sword and chalk-based make-up. bluetongue.gif Don't ask now, ask me further down the road.

Join Trabia!

Hot Fuzz

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 09 September 2007 - 08:59 PM

I have to say that Hot Fuzz is probably the best comedy I have ever seen in my life. I laughed through most of the movie, which is something I almost never laugh that loud or that long.
Throwing pineapples! bluetongue.gif And the whole conspiracy.. Wow. This also means I require the viewing of Shawn of the Dead.

In regards to Tanny's comment, I will probably scan some of my drawings if when I ever learn about the amazing "scanner" sitting over here (with my full sketchbook on top of it).

School tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be elbowed for a third time. bluetongue.gif

Say, have any of you guys played any of the Submachine games? They're pretty awesome, if you like point & click puzzle games.

AND TANNY< I WILL NOT BECOME ADDICTED TO BLOGGING! I hope.

Hey, Another One!

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 09 September 2007 - 12:35 AM

In the same day, even!

So yeah, I've been reading through some of you all's blogs and... Jeez. Bigrat and Tanny blog way to much. Even in individual entries. It's mind boggling.

Since I'm here, I'll blog some more crap.

I need to get more paper dividers. You may or may not know this, but I like to draw. (I just don't draw often enough in my opinion.) Anyway, a lot of my drawings are on loose leaf paper and I've just been cramming them into a folder. Well, I found a binder I haven't been using and some plastic paper dividers so I've decided to start putting my doodles and things in there.

Speaking of drawing, I need to draw some of my ideas for my alien concept. Actually, most if not all of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh well.

And you should all go here.

So it Begins...

Posted by Zziggywolf5  Icon, 08 September 2007 - 08:21 PM

I made a blog today. Whoo-hoo. I really don't know why, but I don't think I need a reason anyway. bluetongue.gif

Things I've Done Today:
Work on the next comic for The Wide World of Curved Space.
Finished my Slayer assignment in RuneScape.

Things I Need to Do:
Watch Hot Fuzz (Top priority)
My homework

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

« October 2018 »

S M T W T F S
141516 17 181920

Comic Production

September 13 - 2:56 PM EST: Throwing something together.

August 5: The break is over. grnwacko.gif New comic has been uploaded.

May 17 - 1:13 PM EST: I'm going to go play Territory War Online Beta with StinkoMan23 again so he'll stop bugging me about it.

May 4 - 3:03 PM EST: StinkoMan23 (the author of Planet K Adventures) keeps challenging me to a rematch.

April 26 - 1:30 PM EST: I won! 2-1 grnwacko.gif

April 26 - Noon EST: Fighting with the author of Planet K Adventures over agreement. We're going to solve this on the Territory War 2 Beta.

April 18: Mulling over making a comic despite being on hiatus still.

April 13: On break, still. grnwacko.gif

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog