CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Neraphym's Deep Thoughts

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Guild Wars Halloween!

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 24 October 2009 - 12:55 AM

Well, it's Halloween time in Guild Wars! Trick-or-treat bags are dropping. I think I'll be farming as much as possible now, and the event lasts a whole week! I still have a long way to go until I get 10k party and drunkard. I'm at 1500 and 750 respectively.

Filed in Guild Wars

Nice PvZ

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 23 October 2009 - 03:36 AM

Just finished watching a fairly entertaining CSL match. Enjoy.

Filed in Starcraft

Argh, a test...

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 22 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

I got a nasty test on firewalls and cryptography tomorrow. Halfway done with my 100 pages of boring readings. I still have to do some requirements specification for my project in my software engineering class. I also have to write some silly abstracts for a technical writing class. These next two days are gonna suck, but once the weekend is here, it's free time!

Filed in School

A friend died today

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 20 October 2009 - 04:54 AM

So we play this campus-wide game of tag called Humans vs. Zombies. Everyone except one person starts out as a human. The first three days, the original zombie (oz) goes around incognito tagging people to join the horde. After day three, everyone can be clearly identified as either human or zombie. Humans have to survive getting to class and all while zombies must hunt them down and nom on their brains. Humans need to attend 2 missions a week, while zombies must feed every so often. If they don't feed, they die... and today, a good friend of mine starved to death. There were no noms to be had.

Anyway, I'm currently a zombie myself, and I have to feed sometime before 6:00 PM Tuesday. Brains?!??!

Filed in HvZ

Steelers Win!

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 18 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

Yay, Steelers beat the Browns 27-14. All is as it should be.

Filed in Football

Starcraft

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 18 October 2009 - 05:11 AM

You all might not know this, but I'm a big Starcraft fan! I watch the professional matches with english commentaries all the time on Youtube. These matches are really exciting, and the strategy and skill of the players is very entertaining to watch. I highly recommend giving it a try, so I've posted a match I really enjoyed. Check it out! Also, I've added links to the channels of the commentators. Make sure to subscribe to them if you get as hooked on this as I did.

VioleTAK
moletrap
diggity
Klazart

Filed in Starcraft

Guild Wars Achievement

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 18 October 2009 - 04:55 AM

I've started getting back into Guild Wars recently, and I've been chipping away at my goals. Last night Miriam, my perma-pre ranger, got to level 16. That means from now on, I can only gain experience on her by death leveling. I've been stocking up on GotHs, and I can't wait until I can transfer them all to post. Also, I just traded a lot of my pre gold for post gold, so I'm 100k richer in post now. I need that money for Neraphym's party animal and drunkard titles. Drunkard is coming along. I broke 500 minutes today! I still haven't bothered to raise my Kurzick title at all lately.

My Last 3 Titles:
28. Party Animal - 1/9th
[====================]

29. Drunkard - 1/20th
[====================]

30. Kurzick - 1/5th
[====================]

Filed in Guild Wars

Holy Crap, a Post!

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 11 March 2004 - 09:15 AM

Yeah, I've been very busy with not actually doing anything, that I haven't had a chance to do anything lately. I don't play much Guild Wars anymore. I've been playing Pokemon in preparation for HeartGold and SoulSilver's release. I can't wait! Got FFXIII the other day, but haven't progressed really far. Camera absolutely sucks. The sound on my system makes it difficult to hear dialogue when other stuff is going on (music, background noise, etc). The combat system hasn't impressed me much, and it is hard to tell whats going on. Too much information, detail, and visual noise plagues my experience so far. Maybe it will impress me with a killer plot and perhaps I just need to get used to the combat system.

Filed in Pokemon, Final Fantasy

TvZ

Posted by Neraphym  Icon, 06 January 2004 - 12:32 AM

Best TvZ I'm seen in a while. Dual commentary from Diggity and Moletrap.

Filed in Starcraft

• (2 Pages)
  • +