• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Suicide Bombers! a great suggestion for this clan

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Davis {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Post icon  Posted 08 October 2003 - 04:36 AM

if this clan is a pk clan,then it could use suicide bombers! I've always wanted to make something big out of RS so i guess i start here! So anyways about the bombers:

Low levels be em so they don't feel bad about not able to join pk clans
have alot of them do some damage repeatingly on the opponent clan
have like 400 people who wants to join but not high level enough to join to be them
after the bombers are dead, the main people come in and attack the leftovers

so anyone like it?I sure want to be one of those bombers! TheSmile.gif

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 08 October 2003 - 04:50 AM

1: this caln isn't an all Pking clan, I prefer to think of it as an "Enlightened clan"

2: In...Sane.

Wiggly!

but still... err. scary.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ©allum {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 October 2003 - 05:59 AM

what he said ^^^
Posted Image

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 October 2003 - 07:48 PM

Our clan is trying very hard to be known as the "Peacemakers of Runescape".

Becoming an extreme pking clan and using, er, "suicides" isn't exactly going to accomplish that goal grnwink.gif
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Spikeout {lang:icon}

• Tired
  • Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 08:19 PM

He said low level Suiciders

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• "And I beg for forgiveness..."
  • Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 09:08 PM

and he said 400 ppl? let me tell ya...there arnt 400 active ppl here...only like 30-50...not even...

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 09:34 PM

ummm you said people who are not high enough to join... there is not requirements to join this clan.

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   xpkerdudex {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 10:04 PM

If we get into a war, Suiciders would be a good idea, but y use low lvl suiciders that get 1 hitted or 2 hitted and only deal 0 dmg each????Higher lvl prayer beast suiciders would be much more efficient with r2h and also y suicide when you can use fully equiped pkers with food????

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kowboy {lang:icon}

• 05.Banshee.SE
  • Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 10:08 PM

I like the medieval fighting better, its more original. thumb.gif

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   xpkerdudex {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 10:49 PM

I like the medieval fighting better, its more original.

suiciders are ppl with no food who fight and bring down the opponents health and make them waist food, then the real pkers come in and wipe them out....

This post has been edited by xpkerdudex: 08 October 2003 - 10:50 PM

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 08 October 2003 - 11:48 PM

So far, I've been hearing positive feedback. I'm a bit confused with that. We're a peaceful clan, and I know as a fact that we want to stay this way. If the clan did wilderness raids like this, we would really be going very low.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 08 October 2003 - 11:50 PM

The point is, we are not a pking clan, just for fun activities and events grnwink.gif

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Miotu {lang:icon}

• Supreme Magate
  • Icon

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:05 AM

Yeah, I agree X Zolon...this clan is for the mindful Runescape player, not the ignorant "kilers" who only care about destroying others. Anyhow, I don't think suicide bombers have a good conotation anyways, thus should not be used.
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
Join the Revolution. Let your voice be heard. Join the Lecto Populi.
<font color=#606060>Simply click here</font> for more information

Alia Jacta Est</td></tr></table></marquee></center>

<center>user posted image</center>
</center>

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:21 AM

Hmmmm...... I think this idea has no military value.

1) They wouldn't be able to att the enemy because of wildy lvl
2) THey wouldn't do much, or any damage
3) It would be hard to cordinate mass waves
4) We dont have those mass numbers of people

Anyways, we are also peaceful so.........

<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Raktor {lang:icon}

• Official SeeD Alcoholic
  • Icon

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:07 AM

And I made a list about the active SeeD's, and there were only 3, nowhere near 400. And I prefer this clan as jsut a fun clan, coz I hate pking anyway....

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users