The Myth Forum

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 07 May 2004 - 01:54 AM

Mythology Forum:

This forum will serve many purposes. The rules that apply on the other forums obviously apply here. At this time I see no need for additional rules, just don’t do anything stupid.

The first idea I have for this forum is a place to post and read Greek, Norse, Chinese and other myths. I will be placing myths here on some familiar gods and deities such as Zeus, Odin, Thor, Poseidon, and many others. I plan on doing most of the official posting for this, but others may posts cool myths they find. If you choose to do so, please include a reference link. If you are going to post a myth, please make it rather detailed. I’m sure no one wants to read a short paragraph without any punctuations about some myth no one understands after reading it. Such posts will be closed.

The second ties in with the first a little. I bet a lot of people here have been wondering about certain monsters or characters they’ve seen in videogames or movies that come from myths. If you are, post a request here and I or someone else will research the mythological character and post our findings here. (Don’t abuse this, I’m not a computer like Cspace is…)

The third idea is my most favorite one. I would like to encourage everyone to make up their own myths and post them here. Once more, make them long (not too long, but not short either), readable, and try your best with grammar and spelling. At the end of every month, I’m going to find all the Seed Myths posted that month and select my favorite. The winner will get some prize on Runescape or something else if they don’t play.

I’ll probably have more to say on the matter later on, but this shall suffice for now. When I get enough of them, I’ll pin a topic with links to the myths already posted so none will be lost, buried in distant pages. Have fun.

-Alpha Weapon

Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Miotu {lang:icon}

• Supreme Magate
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 07 May 2004 - 03:55 AM

Hey, I love the idea of this forum! As do I love mythology! Expect me to post here often TheSmile.gif. Also, if you wish, I have some Runescape myths I posted on SeeD a while ago (don't know if you remember). But if you find that, you might want to move it over to this forum grnwink.gif. Thanks man!
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
Join the Revolution. Let your voice be heard. Join the Lecto Populi.
<font color=#606060>Simply click here</font> for more information

Alia Jacta Est</td></tr></table></marquee></center>

<center>user posted image</center>
</center>

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   obiwan22 {lang:icon}

• Oota goota Solo?
  • Icon

Posted 07 May 2004 - 10:57 AM

Maybe you could ask Cspace to make a Chinese, Greek, Egyptian, Norse, whatever else you want, sub forum. So it could be seperate of each other in here.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}

Posted 07 May 2004 - 01:41 PM

He said he would make sub-forums for me if this got to be very popular. I am hoping it will be. For now I'll just have to pin a few topics that will give direct links to other topics. It's sort of a makeshift sub-forum.

As for your runescape myths, Miotu, I have no clue where you posted them. Feel free to repost them here, though.
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users