• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favourite Skills What do you set?

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:36 AM

Was just wondering, what skills do you guys usually have set?

For warrior skills I set Sprint, plus two hammer skills. One knocks the target down, the other deals extra damage for a blow. Both of them just use adrenaline.

For monk skills I have that Orison of Healing, Mending, Symbol of Wrath, Restore Life and Shielding Hands.

Basically I always have Mending set on myself, for a constant health regen of 2. I use the hammer skills whenever I have enough adrenaline to, but I mostly save my energy for when i'm in trouble. If I get surrounded I use Shielding Hands, followed by Symbol of Wrath. It means every enemy around me is taking damage, and significantly reduces the damage they can do to me. -6 to every attack doesn't sound like all that much, but when you have 5+ enemies doing that every few seconds it adds up to a lot. If i'm in real trouble and the other spells are recharging, Orison of Healing helps to keep my health topped up.

Oh, and Restore Life is a different form of resurrection... I have to be touching the person at the time, but it restores more health and energy than regular Resurrection does.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Final F8 {lang:icon}

• Do you remember...
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:22 AM

Well, of the skils I have now, none are very special. But they seem to do the trick. bluetongue.gif

But I've been reading up about what skills do, and I've worked out a combo that'll be awesome once I get the necessary skills.

I'm gonna get apply poison, that makes aything I hit for the next 24 seconds become poisoned for 3-5 seconds.
I'll activate that, then use hundred blades, which swings twice at a target and every enemy adjacent to the target foe. That should poison the lot of them (I hope).
Then I'll use sever artery, which I already have. That makes an opponent bleed for 5-25 seconds. Bleeding & poison together should be draining alot of health.
Then hopefully after that, my enemy should be below 50% health, and I'll use Final Thrust. which hits +1-40 and is doubled if the enemy is below 50% health. The only thing is that costs alot of adrenalin. But I should have enough afther using hundred blades & the other hits.

Like I said, that combo is just what I made up after reading about the skills. I'm not sure how well it'll actually work. I'm just hoping I can get them kinda soon, to test it bluetongue.gif

Runescape:
Final F8 - Member of 'Dark Slayers'(inactive)

WoW:
Thrall Server (US) Alliance (sometimes-active)
Luu - 90 Warlock
Lion - 85 Druid
Crikey - 85 Hunter
Deathknut - 88 Death Knight
Mindbullets - 85 Priest

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:03 PM

Pretty cool if it works, though. eek4.gif

Page 1 of 1