bluetongue.gif cheeburga.gif redmonster.gif
IPB Image

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   GM8 {lang:icon}

• Nocturnal Wizard
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 11 February 2003 - 01:33 AM

Hey sup all,

For those of you who don't know; I, GM8, am your Co-Commander of the PKing Garden. I've discussed some ideas of meeting places in the wild. I have also drawn out some elaborate strategies in case we meet in battle. But the most appealing would have to be the strategy/fort idea. My proposal is to hold the Dark Warrior's Castle with as many guys as we can get to join us. I'll list the advantages that it has. Then I'll try to list some disadvantages, although I don't see many bluetongue.gif.

Advantages:

1. Our rangers can shoot through the arrow slits, hitting people outside of the wall.
2. If the people being shot try to attack, we'll have our fighters set at the doorway, ready to take on the attackers.
3. Our mages have direct access to runes on the premises, which means that not only can they back up our fighters with spells, they can also collect runes in shifts which will allow for maximum fighting efficiency.
4. Granted we get enough rangers, our fighters may not have to worry about defending at all!
5. We can send one person out to collect arrows that have been shot while the rangers guard TheSmile.gif.
6. If ranging does ever become a fatigue, the Castle is loaded with beds biglaugh.gif.
7. We could send the defense guys to pick up arrows, considering their defense stats.
8. The arrow respawn isn't very far away, so we could send a small group of 2 fighters, a mage, a ranger, and a defense guy to collect arrows for our rangers.

Disadvantages:

1. We must all be the same combat level.
2. We'll have to have an ample supply of food.
3. We'll need a gargantuan supply of arrows to draw from before hand.
4. We must have a lot of people to hold it down (I would say at least 10)
5. We mustn't have any problems with greed.
6. We must be on Runescape for it to happen.
7. We must all be friendly and realize that we are all working as a team, not as individuals.

I hope my idea seems appealing. I anticipate many responses to it. If you have any amendments or suggestions, just make a response to my post or pm me.

Until then my SeeD brethren, Adios,
GM8

user posted image

www.patent-assistant.com

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   aggbot {lang:icon}

• Stimpy!
  • Icon

Posted 11 February 2003 - 09:35 AM

Thats Great thumb.gif thumb.gif
When The Sky is Falling

A Chumbaya

When The water is Drowning

A Chumbaya

-Stimpy *DUHHHHH*

#20 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Zanzo {lang:icon}

• Hiten-mitsurugi-style
  • Icon

Posted 11 February 2003 - 10:10 AM

Awsome biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif Great Tact. in the Black Castle!
user posted image

Hive Mind

"The Lords of Chaos are
the enemies of Logic,
the jugglers of Truth,
the molders of Beauty"

-The Knight of the Swords

#21 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Grae_Face {lang:icon}

• A Monk...
  • Icon

Posted 03 March 2003 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (GM8 @ Feb 11 2003, 01:33 AM)

We'll have to have an ample supply of food.

hey i get as many fish as i want cooked up to lobster (excluding lobster) and will supply any food needed also i would like to be a mage i have low magic right now plus if we have a few noobs go out as marketers and sell food by the way we would need a ton of rangers for the castle and to gaurd are marketers and we can use are money all together to buy weapons tell me what you think of my post please
A Wise Old Man once said....
Ask Grae_Face
Arbiter's Live forever, SeeD's however never die.™
Why win? Why lose? Its nature, accept it children.
“Wise men don't need to prove their point; men who need to prove their point aren't wise.”
Become an Arbiter Today!

#22 {lang:macro__useroffline}   GM8 {lang:icon}

• Nocturnal Wizard
  • Icon

Posted 04 March 2003 - 03:25 AM

Well,

As being a PKer, it should be your own responsibility to prepare yourself. That is one of the requirements of belonging to this group. Of course, that doesn't mean MinerDamian and I don't intend to help with some things, but I do make the intentions of having you be more self-sufficient than you might think. About the marketers . . . I dunno because our sole purpose is to PK, not to make money. So what would be the purpose of using our resources, not to mention PKers, to defend something that is not relevant to our goal in the first place. As for the fishing, anything that is of great use, (ex. trout, salmon, pies, etc.) would be much welcomed. You can give out and donate whatever you see fit. I've almost reached level 40 fishing, and I've saved all the fish I've caught to get there. I have a little over 100 salmon and about 300 trout, so that'll help a lot once I cook them all. Once I'm able to fish lobbies, I'll make them readily available to key players, and they can distribute as they see fit. I don't want to be flooded with requests about how you need lobbies for PKing because the only time you'll get them is if we are at the Dark Warrior's Castle PKing together. But all in all, we are in high demand for rangers, so if you are reading this and you are interested, please PM me or MinerDamian. That about sums it up for your questions, and if you have anymore, please don't hesitate to ask, buddy.

I hope this helps you get the jist of what I had in mind,
GM8
user posted image

www.patent-assistant.com

#23 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Zanzo {lang:icon}

• Hiten-mitsurugi-style
  • Icon

Posted 20 May 2003 - 10:19 AM

Hummmmmmm...........Helo we are the pkers especially minerdamian where are u? pking garden looks like off
line
user posted image

Hive Mind

"The Lords of Chaos are
the enemies of Logic,
the jugglers of Truth,
the molders of Beauty"

-The Knight of the Swords

#24 {lang:macro__useroffline}   rgerard88 {lang:icon}

• hello
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:22 AM

I will join but will someone pm me the times. My pker is lvl 34 40att 10def 47str i think and 25 prayer. My only downfall is that i have no wepon i lost my r2h pking and i am in the process of getting another one if anyone can help just pm me or pm me on runescape. My mains name is rgerard88 and my pkers name is slade8472. thumb.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users