CurvedSpace Forums: Where do you see SeeD/CurvedSpace going? - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where do you see SeeD/CurvedSpace going?

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Joseph {lang:icon}

• Originally Joined - July 2004
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:41 AM

I am just curious of everyone's oppinion on this. Where do you SeeD/CurvedSpace going say, in the next year or two? This entire site has really changed a lot over the last few years. It transformed a lot from an RS1 clan into a well-respected site and an inter-game clan.

I'm not very active in the SeeD aspect of this site anymore (with the acception of attending some RuneScape events [although there haven't been any in about a year and a half]) I mostly come here to talk to friends and come for CurvedSpace.

I see this site drifting away from a clan and turning even more into one giant gaming community and gaming website in the coming months/years. Most of the new members now are people from UFF who play RuneScape. I think that this will most likely change. I don't know if most of you know this or not, but CurvedSpace is actually on the near-top of a lot of topsites lists. I discovered this from just browsing through them. I think that we will start getting a lot of quality members from other gaming sites and drift away from little RuneScape players that can't speak English.

How bout you? Where do you see this site going? ^_^

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Skyone {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:07 AM

Well we have grown pretty well as a community. We're getting there seeing we have many members that play a variety of games...well in the near future things may or may not change, it's up to how we use our time. bluetongue.gif

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bespetna {lang:icon}

• JOIN THE PARY I CAN PROVIDE THE ARMY
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:20 AM

Heh, I guess I agree with you.

But for some reson I just whant to say, "up my shiny white butt (G lvled)".

^^PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG ASAP!

Visit Bespetna.com you will find a lot of cool things waiting for you there

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Jake {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 May 2006 - 12:02 AM

Hopefully there will be more people who

IPB Image

and less people who make us sift through their garbage and actually sound like people who can speak english.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Skyone {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 13 May 2006 - 02:57 AM

Well we still need to give them a brake, well...it can be a little pushy when people don't pay attention to their grammer but besides that we are one big family. bluetongue.gif

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:32 AM

To be honest the people who are really pedantic about the spelling and grammar of others annoy me a lot more than the people who get some things wrong or take a few shortcuts. I'm hoping we become a bit more tolerant of others in the future. bluetongue.gif

I see us diversifying into more games, and hopefully getting a few of those factions up to a reasonable level of activity. I hope we don't become too much of a community, I don't want SeeD to lose that 'clan' feel if it's not absolutely necessary.

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:56 AM

The Third Calamity came, the third day of the Thirteen Catastrophes.

Throughout the vast section of the city of Curvedspace that was devoted to Inns for those who travelled throughout the land, the trees wept blood an entire day. Their limbs were hideously twisted, and, instead of looking as if they sought to reach to the sky to feel the glory of the gods, they seemed to be clawing at the heavens, seeking a relief from pain like a tortured man claws for a bit of bread to stop the growlings of his stomach, or as he scrabbles for a dagger to cease his suffering. Their bark seemed to contort sinisterly, some saying they some pain ridden faces staring out at them from the trunks, the wood having opened up into holes that resembled eyes and mouths. From those eye and mouth holes came blood. Tests proved that it was in fact blood, but any direct contact with the crimson substance resulted in severe burning and pain, the injuries that were any more than a whole finger being submerged resulting in death.

“In the valley of hope, there is no winter.”

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   frylock9 {lang:icon}

• Visionary leader of the uff
  • Icon

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:46 PM

i am in the uff and i see many greatt hings coming from uff invites to this site and more and more ppl keep coming for the sake of game talk and what now and just to find some online bubs i enjoy all of this very much headbang.gif go all of us here ever single 1 of us
IPB Image

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Skyone {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:24 AM

Well it's great to know that the site will go on for years to come. bluetongue.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users