CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> The Space Station

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

X Zolon Icon : (Today, 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
x.. Icon : (08 July 2016 - 12:10 AM) oh my goodness
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Neraphym's New Pet

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 29 May 2007 - 03:16 AM

[Arbiter] < randumbness47 > says:
theres a bat behind me...

[Arbiter] Cspace Probably Not In Response To The Above says:
MSN1_62.gif

how did it get in!!!

omg

rofl

omg, i trapped it

mwuhahah

i have a new pet

Filed in Blogged

Blogged: I'd Better Do What He Says...

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 16 May 2007 - 03:46 AM

Res says:
DAMN IT CSPACE WE DEMAND YOU EITHER SWITCH YOUR GAME CITY NAME, OR BY ALL THAT IS HOLY....

Res says:
I will KILL myself.

Res says:
And when my soul finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place.

Res says:
And from my throne, I shall forge together a machine of bone and blood.

Res says:
This HATE engine will bore a hole between this world and yours.

Res says:
And as you sleep, you will be awakened by the sound of children screaming in the distance.

Res says:
A dark void of nothing will appear above your head, and I will emerge in my new form.

Res says:
You shall only recieve a glimpse of my terrible beauty before you are incinerated.

good stuff

Res says:
As tears of dark pitch stream from my eyes, a thousand hungry crows shall follow in my stead.

Res says:
*Grabs your face and digs his nails into your cheeks and pulls you close*

Res says:
And then... I will open one of my six mouths... And sing the song that ends the world..

Res says:
It wins, yes?

indeed, completely

still contemplating the scale of your threats

lol

Res says:
Sig it.

Filed in Blogged

What's The Deal?

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 10 May 2007 - 09:33 PM

How many people do you see on MSN who mapped emoticons to specific letters of the alphabet? Like, they'll send you a message where every 'e' is big and flashing. It's distracting, and on their side limits the total number of custom emoticons that they can send in a message (and I think the limit is already tough crazy.gif ). Whyyyy...

I know! I'll start a rebellion! Whenever someone sends me a message with emoticons mapped to letters, I'll flood them with MSN1_12.gif, MSN1_49.gif, MSN1_39.gif, MSN1_177.gif, MSN1_174.gif, MSN1_170.gif, MSN1_168.gif, MSN1_129.gif, MSN1_1.gif, and MSN1_107.gif.

They won't know what hit them, you don't beat me at my own game...

MSN1_62.gif

Filed in Main

First Entry Since The Upgrade

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 03:13 AM

I won't start about how demented the old system was, but I'm glad I finally got this system installed. Hope everyone's enjoying it. bluetongue.gif

I plan to post more in my blog now, but I don't have much to say tonight. I just brought in all of my old entries and wanted something new at the top, and this is it. grnwacko.gif

Take from it what you will, but keep in mind that I've augmented this post with a Wisdom + 1 fragment that gives it that much more importance. So as Brick Road once said, "Keep this billboard in mind". Suave_anim.gif

Filed in Main

Friday, 12 May 2006

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:54 AM

The universe is all messed up. Wait a second... No. The multiverse is all messed up. It deserves to be defenestrated for being so complicated. All eleven dimensions of it. I want to take all the dark matter... and shove it into both of Andromeda's cores. Omega lambda should be multiplied by a constant of zero wherever it appears. The baryons beyond our cluster should all be annihilated by antiparticles. Inflation? Quantum theory of gravity? Time dilation? The cosmological constant? Quasars? Gravitational lensing? Neutrinos? Weakly interacting massive particles? Relativity? Drake's Equation? Galaxy collisions? Redshifts?

This is all cool stuff, but I'm going to be dead tomorrow when I have to remember it all bluetongue.gif

Filed in Archive

Friday, 03 February 2006

Space is curved! Heed my warning!!!

... You have been warned, so don't tell me you didn't know.

Anyway, today was pretty annoying. First of all, a vending machine gave me a Diet Dr. Pepper when I pressed the Pepsi button (I'll get my vengence...). Second, I got a really good record on my cell phone version of Galaga, but it crashed when I was on my last life so the score wasn't recorded. Third, I had to derive some crazy annoying stuff in astronomy. Then I spontaneously realized that I had meteorology homework due next Wednesday that I otherwise forgot about. Then I got lost and ended up walking a circle and a half around the performing arts center. Lastly, the geese decided to return to the little pond across from where I like to park my car. I'll find some way to show them who's boss this time; no geese are going to walk up to my door, hiss, and force me to move my car again.

(and I wish I was joking about them forcing me to move)

... But I have some good news ...

I get to sleep in tomorrow. w00t

Filed in Archive

Friday, 30 December 2005

I need some sleep. Here I am, bored and caffeinated at 3:12 am. This is possibly my most pointless blog post, spare yourself the effort and don't read it.

Well, if you do, don't say I didn't warn you. I mean, I wouldn't have posted this for it to be ignored, but I don't know why someone would read it. Fairly pointless in my opinion.

Now to get to my point...

My point is that this has no information that could possibly be of worth to anyone. It is perhaps the most worthless post of all the blogs here. I don't even know what it is that I'm trying to say, but I'm obviously saying it.

Yes, well, you see that this post really has nothing worth reading. It's 3:16 now and I'd better get to bed before the day star rises. So I guess I'll be off.

But be sure to keep this post in mind.

Filed in Archive

Sunday, 06 November 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:53 AM

Hehe, with all that's currently happening, I figured that "spam" is a kinda popular topic of debate at this moment. So I am writing my own exclusive spamdown of non-pinned threads in GD, enjoy grnwink.gif

I Have A Request: Within an hour received suggestions, and the only hint of spam is if one is nitpicky and points out a double post with two different points.

Regarding A Few Members' Crusades: No spam

Cross Country Junior Olympics: Only one three-word post that could be along the lines of spam, among many on-topic replies.

Was It Just Me?: No spam, except for one one-word post that could be considered spam, but is at least on-topic. That post was posted by the same one who posted the borderline spam in the previous topic.

Break: No spam

Come Get Your Grand Opening Collectible Mug: Some spam, but it isn't exactly a serious topic.

9.999(infinite 9s) = 1: Opposite of spam in my opinion, and no spammy replies.

Flaw In Monies: Only one borderline spam reply.

What Defines Spam?: I was the only one who spammed there bluetongue.gif

Sorry!: Only one spammy reply, made by the same person who posted the borderline spam in "Was it just me?" and the cross country thread

SeeD Veteran's Lounge: Not really any spam... But that's debatable

Exploit Report Service: Not really spam

Cspace - The Double Sorry Again Man: No spam, but the thread was Regulus' fault bluetongue.gif

A Forum of Great Forgetfulness: No spam

The Life Tracker: No spam

Very Sorry Again -.-: No spam

Fossilized During Sex!: No spam, and no comment bluetongue.gif

My House: No spam except for a couple posts from the same person who spammed a few times before in the above threads.

- That concludes the entire first page of non-pinned threads in GD -

... Now how spammy are the forums? O.o

Filed in Archive

Wednesday, 02 November 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:52 AM

Ack, my brain feels like jello. Whether that's because of college work, my 45-minute presentation, or last night's update, I don't know. This week is brutal, lol... But at least the custom of uber-late-night updates lives on. Why is it that I always finish the big updates after 2:00 a.m.?

Well the update is up as everyone can see, and I feel numb to it. I probably won't have any idea what it is that I just did until sometime late Thursday. At least I don't have exams this week of which I know, because if I did my brain would probably liquify. That would probably be a really uncomfortable sensation.

Filed in Archive

Wednesday, 13 July 2005

Posted by Cspace  Icon, 26 February 2007 - 02:52 AM

Hehe... Hehehehehehehehe.... Ha ha ha ha ha!..... MUA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!..... *cough cough*

Yeah

Got a haircut cry.gif

Space shuttle launch delayed cry.gif

Weather is annoying me cry.gif

Computer thinks it's so smart cry.gif

But... I got a jug of 1000 cheese balls. w00t grnwink.gif

O.o

Filed in Archive

• (2 Pages)
  • +

On Notice

- Geese