CurvedSpace Forums: Alliance Approval - CurvedSpace Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Alliance Approval What do you think of it?

Poll: From a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most approval), what do you think of the Legion? (29 member(s) have cast votes)

From a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most approval), what do you think of the Legion?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 01 May 2004 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for your input, and please post suggestions for it here so we can improve. TheSmile.gif
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 01 May 2004 - 06:58 PM

Its great, but I don't want to vote because I don't know how it'll turn out.
-The Infamous-

...Retired...Not returned

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 02 May 2004 - 12:00 PM

I'll have to go with 10 TheSmile.gif This is a great way to to help stop these hackers and scammers. I doubt it can all be stopped, but we'll be sure to get rid of most of 'em. bigcheek.gif Also, clans get to know each other more once they're in the Great Alliance.
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Styledragon1 {lang:icon}

• Ze #1 Flamer
  • Icon

Posted 02 May 2004 - 01:51 PM

Hmmm yeah we could defend a bunch of little clans if this clan is made...
user posted image

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Res {lang:icon}

• Ol' Crazy Res
  • Icon

Posted 02 May 2004 - 02:58 PM

I went with a 10, this is an awesome idea and has great potential to be one of the best things to ever happen within SeeD and all other clans. TheSmile.gif

I'm looking forward to how this will turn out thumb.gif
Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be "The One".
Born to bear and read to all the details of our ending
To write it down for all the world to see.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Glammeress {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (Dragonman565 @ May 2 2004, 07:00 AM)
I'll have to go with 10 TheSmile.gif This is a great way to to help stop these hackers and scammers. I doubt it can all be stopped, but we'll be sure to get rid of most of 'em. bigcheek.gif Also, clans get to know each other more once they're in the Great Alliance.

Said it all, thanks! biglaugh.gif

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Killerconvic {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 06:32 PM

9, since this is a pretty blind idea. I think it will work, but there is little to base that of off. I think it mainly depends on how devoted the other clans are.
Sam's gay

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ticktockclok {lang:icon}

• Retro Week!
  • Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Killerconvic @ May 3 2004, 06:32 PM)
9, since this is a pretty blind idea. I think it will work, but there is little to base that of off. I think it mainly depends on how devoted the other clans are.

Meh, I said 8. I've got basically the same ideas as you, but just a harder rater. A bunch of small clans that are never active will try to join our league, but basically we'll just have lost space in the forums.
And now we have the quote of the day, from greenl2l: PLONGED!!!
IPB Image

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:36 PM

I'm thinking that maybe if we leave it broad, more clans will be able to help in their own ways and ultimately feel more of a sense of success. The greatest impact probably won't be made directly by the alliance, but by the example that it sets and that is what could impact Runescape more than anything (in my opinion). It would take longer and we won't see the direct impact, but as the word spreads more will become aware of the problem and may do things on their own as well to help stop rulebreakers.
Posted Image

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:41 PM

I'm going to go with a 9. It's a great idea, I must admit, and also a good way to promote our activity and how we should be known. The only thing is that there are a few kinks that could appear: More well-known could mean more abuse, we could have some clans that join and infiltrate, etc. Still, essentially, I like the thought of a 10 anyways thumb.gif
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Killerconvic {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:53 PM

Who said 2? eek7.gif
Sam's gay

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 May 2004 - 11:36 PM

I'm going to go with a 9. It's a great idea, I must admit, and also a good way to promote our activity and how we should be known. The only thing is that there are a few kinks that could appear: More well-known could mean more abuse, we could have some clans that join and infiltrate, etc. Still, essentially, I like the thought of a 10 anyways thumb.gif

I know this sounds little weird, but those are what make this fun. bluetongue.gif If they want to come and bother us about, let 'em, it'll let us have some fun, hehe. biglaugh.gif It's not like they could possibly take down the site or anything. And if things like war somehow arise because of pker clans of some sort or random clans don't like what we're doing (infiltrating their plans or just don't like 'goody goody' things), I don't see why we shouldn't have a battle or two. It's not like they could harm us in any way except for a few lost items, and sometimes they're just too stuborn to go with any other way. bluetongue.gif I'm not saying we're definitely going to be declared war upon, but it is possible, and if they refuse to negotiate at all then there's no reason why we can't have some fun grinding them into the ground in the wildy. biggrinbandit.gif

*feels too violent*

But then we can give 'em big HUGS afterwards! *winks at Glammeress*
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 04 May 2004 - 02:04 AM

Hey, war happens, hehe. We try our best to prevent it but we always have the Galbadian Legion (wow, all these legions, maybe one needs a name change eek7.gif ) incase one comes up of which cannot be avoided. I don't think they'll come through the Legion of Aderon (yep, the other legion bluetongue.gif ), but it's possible. Risks have to be taken, but the potential benefits for everyone I think outweigh the potential for conflict.

Of course if enough disagree we can make changes to the Legion [of Aderon], but this is what we're based on right now.

P.S.- Thanks for everyone's input TheSmile.gif
Posted Image

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 04 May 2004 - 08:44 AM

Another 9 over this way. I absolutely love the idea, but I'm yet to see if it'll work, or just fade into the background as many other such grand schemes have. If it works this could finally make a noticeable difference on the game we all love, and it's not like we have anything to lose by it.

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ticktockclok {lang:icon}

• Retro Week!
  • Icon

Posted 08 May 2004 - 02:57 AM

like... bump this whole thing? Anything happening with it?
And now we have the quote of the day, from greenl2l: PLONGED!!!
IPB Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users