Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 919

Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109
CurvedSpace Forums -> Taking Chances

CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> Taking Chances

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Phieta Icon : (11 July 2016 - 07:55 AM) Who are you, and what have you done with Fluttershy?
Resize Shouts Area

Taking Chances

Posted by JGJTan  Icon, 17 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

So like, an anonymous person thought it would be a neat idea for me to link his blog in mine.

Here's my Facebook for a pleasant change.

So like, I just realized... my recent posts, or like posts this year, are all pretty much depressing. I've been re-tagging all my entries replacing the whole month things with seasons and other bits of information, and I noticed how happy and exciting my posts were. Gah.

I was going to try and be all exciting and stuff, but then I totally remembered some things I had to blog about, and that fully brought the mood down to average. =P

I think it's a little bit strange, but there are like a million boys in my life at the moment, and it's kinda creepy. Where are the girls when you need them?

Okay, for instance. One of my friends. I'm not going to name them at all (durr, that's just stupid)... but something very strange happened between us the other night. I mean, it wasn't bad, not at all! It's just... I never expected it from this person.

Different story. So a workmate of mine from my place in Wellington suddenly started PM'ing me over Facebook. As soon as I saw it was a PM, with the message "can you keep a secret?", I was just like "okay, he's totally tell me about you-know-what", and it fully was. I should fully join my dad in his psychic group. We could totally create some superhero group.

Anyway, he trusted me enough to tell me. It's really nice... he's full of questions (he's a lot older, but in his words he's a "late bloomer") and we're just having a really nice conversation. I never really talked to him much down in Wellington, but this is pretty much bringing us close together so that's awesome stuff!

Okay, and then there's this guy whom I used to work with as well here in Hamilton, until he moved. He's starting to PM me as well, just wanting to catch up. But then he was like "I see from your profile you've got a boy? How long you guys been together?" and I'm thinking oh my god.

Firstly, because he's scoping. Well, I mean like... not in a bad way. And I'm totally not being {expletive Chuck Norris'd by Cspace}y or whatever. It's just that it's so obvious that he's just asking about that.

Secondly, I find it hilarious that all of this happened because I changed my profile pic on Facebook to one of me and Nick, and that I only just realized that's what set off all these events... not to mention the "married" status with him. xD

Ugh. And then there's this guy who added me on Facebook, and all he talks is pretty much gay and that drives me insane. And then he won't stop either commenting on everything of mine, or just being really dirty. Eugh. Save that kinda crap for the sleazy dating websites.

Anyway, ignoring all those boys and stuff.

I want hugs. People are stupid. People, meaning people such as James and Nick. James is all the way in Christchurch and immobile, and Nick's in bloody Thailand being lame. I could honestly do with a hug from one of those guys...

It's so funny. When I was on skype with Nick the other day, he was like "dude, I would honestly pay a whole 20 baht for one of your hugs right now", since like he can't get hugs in Thailand. Shame. But it was so awesome chatting with him via skype. We talked for aaaaages multiple times, and it was really nice. He's been working heaps, and hanging with the landlady as well (spoiler alert, she's too old and married for him), and we caught up for aaaaages. *sigh* I really wish he didn't move to Thailand...

And then James is stuck in Christchurch. ARGH. If I had free time, I'd fully visit him in a flash. Unfortunately, I've got work. Grrr...

But luckily, Callum's coming up on the 23rd, so I don't have to wait for too long for hugs from someone I haven't seen in a while. We'll have mad hangs when he comes up.

Work's actually been pretty neat. I've had so much fun since I've been back, and I really love it there. I'm going to be so upset when I have to leave there... again. Actually, it's really sad to think that it's been like over 3 and a half, nearly 4 years, since I've been employed by the company. And it's awesome how all the customers still remember me, despite having ditched Hamilton for a year.

Actually, it's crack up. Every single time I see like a regular customer of mine, or just someone I haven't seen since last year, I end up chatting with them for ages.

It was so awesome! I bumped into Mrs. Brooker, who was my singing coach from primary school! We talked for aaaaages... turns I was right in my guessing, in that Braydon's flatmate Jeremy WAS in fact her son. We did composition together for a term, before he decided that it was too hard. He only picked up the one paper, while he did his industrial design course.

But yeah, we had a mean catch up. Turns out quite a few of the teachers from my years are still teaching there. One of the oldies who was meant to have retired still does relief work! Jesus... I remember celebrating like her 65th birthday or something way back then. But yeah... absolutely fantastic memories of Hamilton West. Seriously, I had so much fun there!

Ooh. I also bought a shiny new 16GB iPod Nano! I probably spent more time trying to get the protective case on it, than sorting out the music and stuff. Seriously, that thing was a {expletive Chuck Norris'd by Cspace} to get on, and I ended up getting dad to help me assemble it since it was pretty much impossible, and I only managed to clip it together once while the iPod wasn't in it.

But yeah. So glad, since now it'll give me more motivation to go running. That way, I'll have something fun and exciting to listen to. Seriously, metal (preferably power) or dance music is the best to exercise to. Dance for the beat, and power metal for the epicness. Hmm... I might just make a playlist of all my favourite songs. That way, I'll be distracted when I try sing along, so I won't notice how far I'll have been running. I also won't get bored.

I am a genius. xD

Filed in - December 2009 -

2 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1