Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 919

Warning: Illegal string offset 'member_id' in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php on line 919

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php:919) in /homepages/7/d100472424/htdocs/forums/_catbird/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109
CurvedSpace Forums -> *Sips tea*

CurvedSpace Forums: CurvedSpace Forums -> *Sips tea*

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

JGJTan Icon : (05 July 2018 - 10:07 AM) So this has been a while! It's @jgjtan and @leftyy here having a nostalgia trip. We hope you all have been having a great time so far! Miss you, be back in another 5-10 years. (Or find me on social media -- it's not that hard.)
MoldyRaven Icon : (07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) Back again after 14 years! Good to see this still up.
X Zolon Icon : (22 October 2017 - 04:54 PM) Polo.
MA-53 Icon : (13 October 2017 - 09:42 PM) Marco
ticktockclok Icon : (08 October 2017 - 11:26 PM) Just thought of this place, and figured I would try to log in. I last posted 10 years ago. Hello to anyone out there - especially those from way back!
Res Icon : (06 October 2017 - 03:11 AM) As well as things can be, good to hear from you all :D!!! Much love all around.
X Zolon Icon : (05 October 2017 - 05:02 AM) Strange. I was thinking about it around the same time. Just didn't come back until now. Hope everyone is well.
Glammeress Icon : (16 July 2017 - 12:48 AM) Just thinking about this place, like out of nowhere. Hope everyone is well.
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 04:07 PM) Not bad. Just finishing up grad school. Which means I am looking for distractions from writing. :p
Phieta Icon : (09 July 2017 - 05:06 AM) Still flying, so to speak. How goes with you?
Rylkan Icon : (09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM) I am even more amazed someone replied to this in less than a few month timescale. Hi! How goes?
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:43 PM) He does log into GW every month or so to retain leadership, so that's something
Phieta Icon : (08 July 2017 - 09:42 PM) There are several of us! Several!
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:33 PM) I was actually hoping to get in touch with Cspace since its been forever. But it looks like our old leader is lost to the void.
Rylkan Icon : (08 July 2017 - 06:29 PM) In a moment of pure nostalgia, I remembered this site. Seeing any shouts from this year is insane.
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) i only JUST started playing FFVIII
asyluman Icon : (17 January 2017 - 02:45 AM) woah are people still here
Phieta Icon : (13 January 2017 - 09:05 AM) Apparently I joined SeeD 14 years ago today.
Dragonman Icon : (10 September 2016 - 02:29 AM) Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, but to be young was very heaven
x.. Icon : (13 July 2016 - 01:14 AM) idk. both of those are complicated questions.
Resize Shouts Area

*Sips tea*

Posted by Charlie  Icon, 22 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

Yay tea! ^_^ With lots of sugar of course hehehmn.gif

So, what to blog about? I could blog about school I suppose.

So for the next two years I'm studying Media Studies, English Literature, History and Sociology. There pretty interesting courses so far, but I don't like all the triple and double lessons that come with them >.< And all the homework too! Luckily I'm not behind..yet bluetongue.gif

I guess thats what happens, its a huge change from GCSE to A Level, gonna have to work harder and harder from now on =/ According to everyone (literally bluetongue.gif) the hardiest thing you will ever do is A levels, after them, degrees are easy o.0

I got a phone call this afternoon, about a job interview. I've been looking for part time jobs for a while now, and finally one got back to me! I sent the application in at the end of July too lmao.

But anyway, it was a part time job at a chippy, so I'll basically be peeling potatoes in my spare time bluetongue.gif Ah well, its for the money grngreedy.gif

Hm, now I don't know what to say. I guess its the end of another short blog entry for me biglaugh.gif

Bye!

4 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

JGJTan Icon

23 September 2008 - 12:00 PM
I heard A levels are evil. We're only allowed to take up to AS levels at our school as acceleration courses... and there was only one guy I know of who was allowed to do A level Maths and that was several years ago...

He was only allowed to do it because he got Bronze at the World Maths Olympiad representing New Zealand. And because he solved a Maths equation of like 7th form+ level when he was 3rd form when the teacher couldn't answer it... and he'd proved several Maths teachers wrong during his time at school. If I remember correctly, he also developed some new formula for some Maths section which some teachers teach to us because it's easier than the textbook one. In the end, most teachers would just go to him for answers if they didn't know it themselves.

That was totally random, but I thought I'd throw that in there as random trivia.

So yeah, A levels aren't very pretty at all. bluetongue.gif

Charlie Icon

23 September 2008 - 08:32 PM
Wow o.0 Did you know how he did in the end?

Last year our Maths set was entered for A Level Statistics because we had taken our maths GCSE early (the year before). I revised incredibly hard and only just managed to get an E, no idea what other people got. Thank God I dropped it, it was soo difficult >.<

So I know how evil they can be >.<

JGJTan Icon

24 September 2008 - 11:03 AM
I'm pretty sure he got an A or A*, whatever the grades are for A levels I'm pretty positive he got the top grade. bluetongue.gif

He's a crazy guy. I think he was the one who could solve Rubik's Cubes while riding a unicycle. xD

Oh and he's one of my bro's mates. He like out-did my bro in the Scholarship exams with all these Outstanding grades... which he sat a year early and my bro's a year older than him. eek7.gif

Charlie Icon

24 September 2008 - 10:44 PM
Woah he's a smart guy O_O

Maths is supposed to be one of the hardest (if not the hardest) A Level ever, simply getting a grade is an achievment o.0
Page 1 of 1