• {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

It Was Fun And All... but I gotta go

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:14 PM

With Argentine14 quiting SeeD, and having 2 other members playing just RS1, I think I may leave the EBK. For the long duration of time I have been here, we haven't held a single event. *Glares at our event coordinator* I'm going to devote my efforts to the SDA instead, and will try to bring that garden out of the dumps. The only thing I really enjoyed about the EBK was the glory that came with being a member of it. There was nothing else. If things get better, I shall return. Until then, you can find me in the Steel Dragon Army. Farewell.
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goku {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Banned

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

well cya alpha ur events were fun biglaugh.gif ill still be talking to ya in rs.. even though i wont be seeing ya bluetongue.gif i think i may be leaving also
user posted image

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:17 AM

Meh.. I'm sorry for the 'inactivity' that the EBK has been going through. Though, I don't think that if we have no events that we are considered 'inactive'. Sk8boarder was chosen for the Event Co because he always pushed me to hold an event. Though, now he has to focus on his grades and his life; please to not blame him for that.

Again, I am sorry for the lack of events. When I get around to it, I'll try to hold one. But remember, I have school to take care of, also. And notice that ANY member can hold an event, not just Argentine or Sk8.

If you would like to leave.. Do so then. I cannot change your decision, along with Argentine's.. And Shizza's.. sad.gif

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Alpha Weapon @ Apr 11 2004, 01:13 PM)
With Argentine14 quiting SeeD, and having 2 other members playing just RS1, I think I may leave the EBK. For the long duration of time I have been here, we haven't held a single event. *Glares at our event coordinator* I'm going to devote my efforts to the SDA instead, and will try to bring that garden out of the dumps. The only thing I really enjoyed about the EBK was the glory that came with being a member of it. There was nothing else. If things get better, I shall return. Until then, you can find me in the Steel Dragon Army. Farewell.

Why SDA? Make your own garden bluetongue.gif

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ticktockclok {lang:icon}

• Retro Week!
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:17 PM

whew! i'm just happy ur not leaving for good! with sh1zza leaving for good and argentine leaving for the umpteenth time, its getting empty around here
And now we have the quote of the day, from greenl2l: PLONGED!!!
IPB Image

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ticktockclok {lang:icon}

• Retro Week!
  • Icon

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:18 PM

whew! i'm just happy ur not leaving for good! with sh1zza leaving EBK and argentine leaving for the umpteenth time, its getting empty around here
And now we have the quote of the day, from greenl2l: PLONGED!!!
IPB Image

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goku {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Banned

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:45 PM

not leaving all of seed... ill still check boards and try to make any events that i can only argy is leaving seed... im gonnna be part of seed just not in any garden if thats possible lol

whats wit the double post wit 1 word differance bluetongue.gif

Goku strange.gif

This post has been edited by sh1Zza: 12 April 2004 - 09:46 PM

user posted image

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:57 PM

So that's where sk8's been, working to keep up with school. Sorry then. Also, I would make a new garden if I could, but Cspace left False Gods in charge of the SDA, and False Gods left and put me in charge. If I left, they'd be commanderless again. The main reason I'm quiting is because people in this garden will realize that it is no longer an active garden and maybe someone will do something about it. (I would, but I'm busy with tons of other stuff and the SDA on top of that.)
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   agent48 {lang:icon}

• the pwz0r
  • Icon

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:54 PM

I too will join alpha in concentrating on the SDA but will still linger around here

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Capozide {lang:icon}

• The Legend
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:37 PM

I am back alpha, no worries now, I got my comp fixed and my grades are patched up. Sorry to see you leave, I can hold events now if you want, doesnt matter, classic or non. Not much more to say, I'm back!
Posted Image

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   agent48 {lang:icon}

• the pwz0r
  • Icon

Posted 16 April 2004 - 03:03 AM

with our events backi am back yay sk8ers back

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   skatermckimm {lang:icon}

• God
  • Icon

Posted 17 April 2004 - 03:01 AM

Like **** anyone else is leaving. Shizza and Alpha, you have a duty to do. Also, the next person who leaves is going to get flykicked in the head - by me. Dont quit when times are tough!! Come back, stand united! If I have to do it all myself, i will. *Not taking anything away from anyone else i might add*. We wont fall, and we never will. You 3 are coming back, no questions asked. Argy, Shizza and Alpha are the heart and soul of this clan. In conclusion, YOU HAVE A DUTY TO THE EBK AND US MEMBERS. YOUR IN THIS CLAN FOR A REASON. DONT TAKE THE EASY OPTION!!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users