• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Argentine14 Argy's life story, in SeeD and EBk

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   argentine14 {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:21 PM

hay everyone.......this is the last cry of your former commander..... I have been here for a very long time and most of you know this and ive done many things in SeeD.....

When i first came here i was recruited by Nottygirl and on my first day in SeeD i became friends with Cspace and Nova Dreamer and have been friends with them ever since.....at first i was in Nottygirl's garden called Esthar Elite Guard, i was in that Garden for a few months and then split apart from them and formed my own Garden (originally made by me and Armystead- a very very inactive member of SeeD) and Cspace granted my new clan as a Garden in SeeD but first i had to make up a name so me and my cousin (sirjakofalot) set down one day and he thought of the black knights because that is where i always trained at and i said that it was a pretty dull name and needed a little bit more and i came up with adding Elite to it and in the end we came out with The Elite Black Knights......But then once SeeD got new forums i came and registered my name and became very inactive for around 4 to 6 months and then was convinced by Star Jedi to become active on the SeeD forums so i did.....but then through my SeeD life I have had many problems within my real life and was forced to quit but i always seemed to come back due to the members in SeeD helping me out with EVERY single problem that i had and i became the highest Fishing and Cooking level in SeeD after battleing with W1bble with getting highest cooking (he never knew about the young argentine14 that was on his tail for highest cooking) at about 82 cooking and once i became 83 cooking i was the highest cooking level in SeeD and i was so into fishing and cooking that it became a habit for me and soon i became the highest fishing level. Then we came into the Rebellion (one of the first major events i was actually involved in) and i dedicated my SeeD life to help this problem out and once that it was solved there were many conflicts in SeeD about stupid little things and they were all just tearing SeeD apart so i then moved my Dedication to reviving SeeD to its old self.....but my tries were un-susceccful until i made the topic "I'm sorry" (located in SeeD inn) that you could go there and tell everyone that your sorry for something you did in thte past or present so we could end some of the little conflicts in SeeD and it actually worked. After getting through all of that we came into the problem that left to the destruction of Argentine14's life in SeeD....The Split of Runescape Classic and Runescape.....due to the problem that my computer was too slow to load up Runescape i was forced to stay with Runescape Classic and soon i found out that almost everyone in SeeD went to Runescape (except for about 2 other members) and i found out that lots of the EBk members went to Runescape which kinda destroyed EBk because we would no longer be able to have any meetings on Runescape Classic due to the fact that no-one liked it so i have come to where i am now...to the point where i quit because of the abundance of Runescape members and the little amout of Runescape Classic Players and the little amount of events that were gonna be held on Runescape Classic........This was the major parts of my life in SeeD.....i would like to be remembered for everything i have done....."Please don't forget me" Argy.

if you have something to say about me or to me please say it here. I will check this topic every-now-and-then to see what you all wanted to say to me.....and remember these will probably be your last words to Argentine14.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE IN SeeD TO READ THIS TOPIC AND PLEASE PIN THIS IS MY FORMER GARDEN'S FORUMS.

Argentine14 FIREdevil.gif
--Argy--
Argentine14 (Argy)
Attack- 81
Defense- 81
Strength- 83
Hits- 81
Range- 55
Prayer- 56
Magic- 70
Cooking- 99
Woodcutting- 67
Fletching-70
Fishing-99
Firemaking-71
Crafting- 53
Smithing- 50
Mining- 65
Herblaw- 48
Agility- 61
Thieving- 75
Slayer- 69
Farming- 30
Runecrafting- 35
Construction- 1
Hunter- 1
Combat- 100
Skill Total- 1401

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Ich möchte Sie allen töten <3
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:53 PM

well i havent known you very much argentine14 but i know your a very nice person and very thoughtful to so im sad to see you leave and im not trying to get at you like everyone always says but why dose everybody become like a drama queen or king i mean you taking the "desturction of EBK" wwwaaayyy to seriously if all your going to have is meetings then why dont you just have them on the board so everyone can see cuase you dont have to have meetings at RS do ya? besides there are always the peeps who cant get on or isnt on runescape and so it would just be easyer to post here or mabey even seed chat so more peeps can be there and is the bard everyone can see and if you dont feel like "spaming" the board then you can make your own EBK one and then yall could post about meetings ,party ect. and then you would have to "spam" the boards.. and abut the abumdance of seed players on rsz why could everyone just make new guys or there non mains on rs and really do you HAVE TO HAVE partyies and events, really no you could still promote SeeD in many other ways so think about it and try not to be a drama king and think about why schould i REALLY leave SeeD? frankly i have no clue but like i said i dont know you that much so i cant really be in your shoes on this but i just want you to think twice, thrice about leaveing okay please for the good of seed

Sencerly,
Goveamaster thumb.gif

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goku {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Banned

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:56 PM

Argy no one will ever forget you. You have done so much for this clan and me I don't think its possible for people to forget you. Your the reason i got active in SeeD again and in rs. You made clicking the same spot over and over and over, hoping that I would catch a fish, fun. You are probably the most enjoyable person to be around in rs. If you wouldn't have got me active in SeeD again i would've probably quit rs. I'm glad i met you and I am glad to be your friend. You will always be remembered. I'm even keeping up your stats that you had up on my highest level list, ( I remade yours so it would be updated and added a first and second).

(I know that sounded a little gay everyone but, just shut up lol)

I will see ya in the guild next time I'm on

Still sad to see you go,

Goku sad.gif

EDIT: (Goveas post pretty hard to read with about only 5 puntuations, eh? Almost passed out lol grnwink.gif )

This post has been edited by sh1Zza: 14 April 2004 - 06:59 PM

user posted image

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:48 PM

I could never forget you, Argy. You will be severely missed by everyone in the EBK, both past and present. These past few months I've spent with SeeD were great. They gave new meaning to my life, and you were a part of it. For that, I thank you. We've had fun times dueling, and chatting, and all sorts of stuff. I can't, I won't forget that, ever. It pains me to see such an important figure in SeeD to leave. You are more than just a name on my friends list. You are my commander, now and forever. *Salutes*

(I definitely beat Sh1zza in sentamentality right there, and I meant it. bluetongue.gif)

I think you, sirjak, and Sh1zza should start your own clan for RS1. They could be allied with SeeD. I still would like to chat with you online. Until next time.

-@l9h@ w3@90n
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goku {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Banned

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:38 PM

(I definitely beat Sh1zza in sentamentality right there, and I meant it. bluetongue.gif  )

Oh so your saying I didn't mean any of that stuff? grnwink.gif
*floods alphas inbox* thehehe

This post has been edited by sh1Zza: 14 April 2004 - 08:38 PM

user posted image

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Superbuu91 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:42 PM

Argentine you were a great leader. It is a shamful day to see you leave. Well....you know star wll try to stop you and i hope it works.

You were a great leader.

*SALUTES*

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 April 2004 - 09:21 PM

EDIT: (Goveas post pretty hard to read with about only 5 puntuations, eh? Almost passed out lol  )

OMFG i had A puntuation tell me where i need to take it out:p grnwink.gif

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:05 AM

Sorry Govea, but that definitely gets sigged. (There are actually 9 if you count commas.)

This post has been edited by Alpha Weapon: 15 April 2004 - 12:07 AM

Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   obiwan22 {lang:icon}

• Oota goota Solo?
  • Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:24 AM

Sadness.

Well, when I joined SeeD, my first friend was Baseballl. So, naturally, I joined his garden, Garden Of Rogues. Since that garden was fairly inactive, I started looking around for other gardens. Falador Knights and EBK were my choices. After careful consideration, I chose EBK, because of you, Argentine. Your posts were really nice, you seemed like an excellent person, and all people who joined EBK were instantly welcomed and accepted.

Through all of our problems, you stuck with us, and we stayed together, like a true garden (mmm, vegetables...). You were the perfect example of a commander, and EBK will NEVER EVER forget you.

Have luck in your travels, and may the force be with you grnwink.gif ,

Obiwan22

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ticktockclok {lang:icon}

• Retro Week!
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:29 AM

hehe, you were the gardener, treating us with care. I was the baby tomato, barely got to know you. sad.gif
And now we have the quote of the day, from greenl2l: PLONGED!!!
IPB Image

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Alpha Weapon @ Apr 14 2004, 06:05 PM)
Sorry Govea, but that definitely gets sigged. (There are actually 9 if you count commas.)

bluetongue.gif grnwink.gif biglaugh.gif eek7.gif sad.gif meany....

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   obiwan22 {lang:icon}

• Oota goota Solo?
  • Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:26 AM

Okay, please, stop the spamming..

This really is a serious topic. Whatever_anim.gif

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:26 AM

i know ..... he started it!!!!!!

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   obiwan22 {lang:icon}

• Oota goota Solo?
  • Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:27 AM

... alien2.gif

Stop. Now.

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (obiwan22 @ Apr 14 2004, 07:27 PM)
... alien2.gif

Stop. Now.

.... yes mam bluetongue.gif

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users