Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Your Post

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   lichepriest {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Post icon  Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:59 PM

In regards to your post here -Link- , i wish to say that the DoubleVision Clan does not listen to threats and take them seriously. Can you confirm you posted this? Your threat of war does not bother us in the slightest, we'll see what you have to say..

Lichepriest-Dv Spokesman

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Post icon  Posted 29 June 2004 - 06:38 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about, and I can't see into your link unless I register... But Any threat of war from us is not true. Please delete whatever made you think this way, Sorry.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 29 June 2004 - 08:13 PM

Musta been green121. Can you guys give us the ip of who posted it?

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   lichepriest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 30 June 2004 - 05:32 AM

My name is Sir Thrash5, I may not be strong now, the reason is because my other chars, have been hacked. Sir Karjama, and X Huntsman both once mine. I am sorry to say that I am in another clan. This clan is more elite than this one and you must be chosen by our MASTER to join. The MASTER is very private. He gives me orders to THE ELITE BLACK KNIGHTS and I pass them on. As second in command I take my duty to lead the followers that are far more powerfull than me. I have joined this clan to train and meet new friends. If this clan wishes to kick me out, please do. I warn you though my master will rage war on you for mistreating me. I do not come here to make war. I come here to ally and make friends. If the leader of this clan wishes to have me as a messanger and second in command, because of him being abcent ever, my MASTER has told me to offer myself. Along with this my MASTER asks for help. Our clan is made of Elight Knights over level 75. We are looking for miners, smithers, fishers, and archers to join us. If you wish to join TEBK please email me at fuzzybeaver2004@hotmail.com

THY OLD EARTH CLAN HAS COME TO FORM THE ELITE BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!
ALL HALE MASTER - LORD OF DESTRUCTION AND DEATH
GODBLESS YOU MASTER!

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 30 June 2004 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (lichepriest @ Jun 30 2004, 01:32 AM)
My name is Sir Thrash5, I may not be strong now, the reason is because my other chars, have been hacked. Sir Karjama, and X Huntsman both once mine. I am sorry to say that I am in another clan. This clan is more elite than this one and you must be chosen by our MASTER to join. The MASTER is very private. He gives me orders to THE ELITE BLACK KNIGHTS and I pass them on. As second in command I take my duty to lead the followers that are far more powerfull than me. I have joined this clan to train and meet new friends. If this clan wishes to kick me out, please do. I warn you though my master will rage war on you for mistreating me. I do not come here to make war. I come here to ally and make friends. If the leader of this clan wishes to have me as a messanger and second in command, because of him being abcent ever, my MASTER has told me to offer myself. Along with this my MASTER asks for help. Our clan is made of Elight Knights over level 75. We are looking for miners, smithers, fishers, and archers to join us. If you wish to join TEBK please email me at fuzzybeaver2004@hotmail.com

THY OLD EARTH CLAN HAS COME TO FORM THE ELITE BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!
ALL HALE MASTER - LORD OF DESTRUCTION AND DEATH
GODBLESS YOU MASTER!

Oh... in that case, this Elite Black Knights is unrelated to ours. You can check their member list, it doesnt have Sir Karjama and whoever. We are SeeD... Elite Black Knights are just a garden which is a way to organize our members.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   lichepriest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 30 June 2004 - 07:54 AM

thx for your help anyway, sorry to have bothered you grnwink.gif

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Post icon  Posted 30 June 2004 - 02:54 PM

*Still wonders how you found the link* Anyways, it's fine. Glad we got things straightened out TheSmile.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users