• You cannot reply to this topic

Have U Heard Of The Crystal Skulls????

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Styledragon1 {lang:icon}

• Ze #1 Flamer
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 04 July 2003 - 11:54 PM

Ok i am not insane.But there has been legends about sometin and here it is:
.This is the egyptian crystal skull which i do not know much about.

Ok the year of the Aztec the skull was found in a giant hole from sometin the aztecs fell from the sky to destroy them all.But there were 6 survivors and wanted their dead preserved so they put there skulls in this type of machine and turned them into crystal.Then they gave their last breath to the skull to be perfected into something that could teleport pl somewhere.A hunting party of the aztec group which seen this goes and looks and sees these creatures dead on the ground.In one of thier hands was cluched a skull which the aztec warriors then touched and disappeared and were never seen again but there bodies found 500 ft away 10ft beneath a tree trunk well hidden and thought never to be found.

50 years later in the mayan empire a different thing came crashing in to the ground and created wat was now the mountains.The warriors came in hundreds with their cheif behind and they see 50 skulls laying there all crystal but 49 just shatter as the mayans watched in aww as they began to glow.The skull had no toll mark on it so the mayans put it in a temple and treated it as a very old elder of the tribe.Then the mayan empire strangly just collpases and hte skull disaopears.

But 2000 years later all three skulls r found and the legned begins.A discoverer says he was transported to a utopia that was never known and he died because of that.now the world of aleins was opened because of these three skulls of crystl never touched by a tool of man and here they stay until they r once again claimed by the true owners.The one race that will bring us to peace and then bring the end of earth and the beginning of another world and universe.

That is the legend i was raised on from things i learned from many books.that is mosly true or false.Now that u know see d wat do u think and to prove that these crystal skulls exist for the onwes who do not believe me i will get three pics of them for u.

here is one the aztecs found:user posted imagehere is the one of the myans:user posted image
And the final one the one of the egyptians:user posted image

I belive in these skull which apparently holld so much power that it can destroy u or give u the answers of everyhting in life.

This post has been edited by Death Snake: 04 July 2003 - 11:57 PM

user posted image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 05 July 2003 - 02:05 AM

lol. I dont believe in that stuff, it freaks me out.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Community Admin

Post icon  Posted 05 July 2003 - 04:01 AM

let_it_all_out.gif err..

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yhcln5 {lang:icon}

• Proud to be just another common person of billions of people in
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 05 July 2003 - 04:17 AM

very intersting indeed

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Grimbold {lang:icon}

• Mandalore owns you.
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 July 2003 - 12:59 AM

Umm... Yeah... Very interesting, though I don't buy the whole party about crashing into the earth from the sky and creating mountains. Nor do I believe that they make you omniscient... Still, very interesting...
The Few. The Proud. The Jews.
user posted image

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

bury

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic