• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

New Rs Spell Idea (ish)

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Jarik C-Bol {lang:icon}

• Blue. The one true color.
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 March 2004 - 06:29 PM

this has 'probly been sugested lots of times, but i think that there should be a spell to heal hitpoints, and a spell to recover energy for running. HP sould use a nature rune and a water rune i think. (if it was a members only thing, a soul also, 'cause it would be super high level to do) and energy for running spell should be for f2p and p2p, and use a nature, a wind and a law. (wind for fast as the wind-ish)
dont know what level these should be, but it would be another cool reason to use magic

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Traver {lang:icon}

• 88FHGGPLOSLABoSaS
  • Icon

Posted 23 March 2004 - 07:48 PM

I had thought of making energy restore by drinking water. So you'd have food for HP, and water for energy. I think that'd be cool.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 24 March 2004 - 10:15 AM

And different types of water to heal different amounts?

The HP spell thing has been suggested quite a few times, the main problem being that it'd most likely be far more expensive than simple food. The advantage being runes are stackable, although you don't really want a really high level player with unlimited food with them...

Energy heals fairly quickly by itself if you have decent agility (which isn't a problem for you I don't think, Traver biglaugh.gif ), but it might still be worthwhile, especially on f2p. Spell for energy also might work out, as it doesn't matter as much that a high level has unlimited energy (as it recharges in any case)

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Traver {lang:icon}

• 88FHGGPLOSLABoSaS
  • Icon

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:28 PM

Yes, there might be different sorts of water. Like water from the fountain in the Hero's Guild could replenish a lot more energy than normal water, and maybe some fairy water from Zanaris?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users