Responsibilities Of Leaders Just so everyone knows beforehand

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 15 March 2004 - 08:18 PM

If you are considering leading SeeD in another game, the following are the expected responsibilities that will pertain to your position (otherwise another member may receive your position):

- Must be active in the game in which you are leading SeeD. Please do not register to lead SeeD in a game that you only play sometimes, for being a leader in one game requires the same activity of any clan leader.

- You are responsible for organizing your section's promotion. Only a certain number of members will come from the current SeeD, so you will need to promote your section in your own game as any clan would. For example, promote your part of SeeD on communities relating to your game, mention it to players you get to know, hold events, and even submit it to applicable toplists and webrings. SeeD (as a whole), at the same time, will be further promoted as a general gaming clan by other sections and myself (representing the entire clan), and as a result your section will indirectly grow as well. Therefore you will not only be helping yourself, but you will be helping other sections of SeeD and our community as a whole. A website is recommended once your part grows to a certain extent, though is not required. If one is created, it will be directly linked from CurvedSpace and the current SeeD website. Regardless of whether or not you have a site, multiple forums will be provided to you (which you can moderate) to assist with your organization and discussions (you cannot use InvisionFree or another service for this).

- You are responsible for organizing your part's leadership and hierarchy, and permission of a general clan leader is not required. You may choose any other leaders of your group based on who you trust, and the system you establish will not be altered unless there is a real reason to do so. Please only choose leaders who are active in the game as well, and they may be people who previously were not associated with SeeD in any way (such as a friend or someone you met in the game).

- Your part of SeeD must remain just that, and any general rules (not yet posted) must apply to your part. These will mostly regard rulebreaking and such, and further rules are up to you to a certain extent.

- And lastly, you must conduct your part of SeeD in a responsible manner. This does not relate to Insanity-Fests and such (they are what make us unique, some may argue bluetongue.gif ), but involves the use of your part as a 'destroy-them-all clan' or something similar. Remember though, a clan like a PKing clan is fine (just competative and would be great in certain games), but 'destroy-them-all' clans who just go around dominating lesser clans are not good.

These are pretty much the only factors that must be considered, and we will provide you with as much freedom as possible with organizing your part of SeeD. Please apply in the correct thread in this forum, but just remember that this is a large (and selective) responsibility.
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:30 PM

I have a small problem with this. I am the proposed leader of the Starcraft: Brood War clan. The thing is, I'm not extremely active. I'd probably be going on a bit more than twice a week. I'm very active with Starcraft... er, things, but as for online play, I don't do it a ton. Is this a problem?
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Hyperfried @ Mar 15 2004, 09:29 PM)
I have a small problem with this. I am the proposed leader of the Starcraft: Brood War clan. The thing is, I'm not extremely active. I'd probably be going on a bit more than twice a week. I'm very active with Starcraft... er, things, but as for online play, I don't do it a ton. Is this a problem?

Nope, not a problem at all. I just don't want someone to register to lead SeeD in another game just for the sake of having a leadership position (there are other positions which would be better, which will open up with this expansion).

As long as you actually play Starcraft, it is not a problem. TheSmile.gif
Posted Image

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:55 PM

In that case, hallelujah and hip hip hooray, I'm da leader mon bluetongue.gif

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   NeoDraven {lang:icon}

• Esthar Leader/TARIS Co-Leader
  • Icon

Posted 16 March 2004 - 11:24 PM

yeah well unlike me I'm leader of SeeD Diablo2:LoD faction Diablo2 regular still needs a sub-leader and I need ppl to be able to to cow runz with other players no rushing just runz since you cant rush anymore.
<a href="http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28996" target="_blank">Elghinn Zotreth (The Warrior, Main Darkstorm Character</a>

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over thousand blades.
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many weapons,
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was 'Unlimited Blade Works"

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2004 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (nottygirl @ Mar 16 2004, 11:23 PM)
yeah well unlike me I'm leader of SeeD Diablo2:LoD faction Diablo2 regular still needs a sub-leader and I need ppl to be able to to cow runz with other players no rushing just runz since you cant rush anymore.

We currently do not have official sections of SeeD in other games, this is something we are planning for the near future. You must first be officially accepted as a leader of one of these sections, and as a leader you would need to have these responsibilities.

Please apply in the correct thread if you're interested.
Posted Image

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ©allum {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:09 AM

Uh, yeah. I play Renegade online bout once a week. That does count as active, right?
Posted Image

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   GM8 {lang:icon}

• Nocturnal Wizard
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 17 March 2004 - 06:44 AM

I have small question. Was nottygirl made leader or is this some kind of self-proclamation? M ximum Powa and I are extremely active Diablo 2 LoD East players, and I know that I've made a few posts on starting a SeeD for D2, and M ximum Powa has, too. But to my knowledge, this is the first post I've seen from nottygirl pertaining to this. If we could just clear this up, that would be great. I know M ximum Powa and I have discussed being co-leaders, but I've not heard any word on that. I'm just wondering what's going on with D2 here . . .

GM8
user posted image

www.patent-assistant.com

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (GM8 @ Mar 17 2004, 06:44 AM)
I have small question. Was nottygirl made leader or is this some kind of self-proclamation? M ximum Powa and I are extremely active Diablo 2 LoD East players, and I know that I've made a few posts on starting a SeeD for D2, and M ximum Powa has, too. But to my knowledge, this is the first post I've seen from nottygirl pertaining to this. If we could just clear this up, that would be great. I know M ximum Powa and I have discussed being co-leaders, but I've not heard any word on that. I'm just wondering what's going on with D2 here . . .

GM8

Nottygirl was not made the leader of a Diablo 2 division of SeeD, sorry for the confusion.

Uh, yeah. I play Renegade online bout once a week. That does count as active, right?

Yep, as long as you plan to continue to play it.
Posted Image

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Roadtoad6 {lang:icon}

• Playing WoW. Where has my life gone?
  • Icon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:03 PM

I'm applyin' for leader of the Warcraft faction.. thing. I've been on for a while and have many effective battle strategies.

This post has been edited by Roadtoad6: 24 May 2004 - 10:05 PM

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Styledragon1 {lang:icon}

• Ze #1 Flamer
  • Icon

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:30 AM

I posted about me and obi doing warcraft 3 Im extremly active on reign of chaos instead Frozen throne.So if he does do that we might ned to do 2 factions for both east and west areas.I'll go for second leader of the west side since warcraft as a whole is extremly werid.
user posted image

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:58 PM

Just a note, I'm resigning my post as leader of SC. Definately not active enough bluetongue.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users