Current Games In Which Seed Will Exist

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:27 PM

As of now the following are the games in which SeeD will exist. More will be added later though, for we cannot start with every game that everyone would want to lead (if we spread too thin this will not work). As of now our focus is on the major commercial games, however other free browser-based games may be added later.

EverQuest 2: Cspace
Star Wars Galaxies: Yeah Man
Diablo II: M ximum Powa and/or GM8; will leave leadership up to them
Starcraft: Hyperfried
Final Fantasy XI: No current leader
Warcraft 3: No current leader (currently being determined)
Ultima Online: No current leader (may be abandoned due to lack of interest)

As of now these are final, so anyone listed as a leader may begin to organize their sections of SeeD (members and ranks). Unfortunately we cannot get the sub communities up until the next version of the forums becomes more stable (relatively soon). Remember, if you are a leader, you must follow the rules stated in the Responsibility post. More details will be posted on the site in a few days, but we will try to provide as much freedom with this as possible.

Good luck, and thank you for your interest in our expansion! TheSmile.gif
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   SlainThrax- {lang:icon}

• Pro is spelled Prou
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:50 PM

... why isnt infantry on there? conf.gif i wana lead in that game
"See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal {expletive ninja'd by Cspace} high on drugs."
-- Bill Hicks

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
-- Bill Hicks

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom. Keep that in mind at all times."
-- Bill Hicks

http://ctprofiles.net/2122894

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   obiwan22 {lang:icon}

• Oota goota Solo?
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:53 PM

Argh...Zolbon, hurry up.

Oh, and I think that Maybe we should just have Warcraft 3 and Warcraft FT moved into one catergory, with DS or Crescens leader of FT, and X Zolon, Ryanbk90, or myself as leader of the regular warcraft 3.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   silvos {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Banned

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:57 PM

can i lead MU Online??? www.muonline.com

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 07:59 PM

we cannot start with every game that everyone would want to lead

Sorry Silver, but we had to turn down many games for our initial sections of SeeD. We cannot begin with too many or this will fall apart, we first need a foundation, and our strongest foundation would consist of MMORPGs (would be the most active due to general prolonged activity) and games that are widely popular in SeeD (regarding previous challenges and discussions). We may expand to other games such as Infantry later, but once we have established ourselves as a strong multi-game clan.

can i lead MU Online??? www.muonline.com

As of now our focus is on the major commercial games, however other free browser-based games may be added later.

Posted Image

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   silvos {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:01 PM

ic ic

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Crescens {lang:icon}

• Wings of Dreams
  • Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 08:36 PM

One problem that could very easily present itself on FFXI is that you can't choose what server to make your character on, and once you make your character, you're stuck on a server. It would actually be rare for us to be able to get two or more people playing FFXI on the same server. That's one of the many reasons I declined leadership.

PS: Spikeout, you're banned. Honor your ban for once and stop acting like an obnoxious eight-year old.
Cspace - "Eagles may soar but turkeys don't get sucked into jet engines" says:
I bow to the supreme wrath of Lord Crescens.

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   silvos {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 09:15 PM

how did i act lik ean eight year old eek7.gif eek7.gif eek7.gif

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Crescens {lang:icon}

• Wings of Dreams
  • Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 09:17 PM

By finding obnoxious ways around the ban rather than taking it like you should and honoring it. You're banned for a good reason, and maybe you can look at this as an experience to learn from. But you won't learn a thing if you keep finding ways around punishments. I repeat, act maturely for once and honor your ban.
Cspace - "Eagles may soar but turkeys don't get sucked into jet engines" says:
I bow to the supreme wrath of Lord Crescens.

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Crescens @ Mar 21 2004, 08:36 PM)
One problem that could very easily present itself on FFXI is that you can't choose what server to make your character on, and once you make your character, you're stuck on a server. It would actually be rare for us to be able to get two or more people playing FFXI on the same server. That's one of the many reasons I declined leadership.

PS: Spikeout, you're banned. Honor your ban for once and stop acting like an obnoxious eight-year old.

That is a potential problem with having SeeDs join, however clans can still exist in that game. As with most MMORPGs, I wouldn't expect general SeeD events to be held anyway (more selective audience, and one who plays one MMORPG generally would not be active on another). That doesn't mean that SeeD cannot exist there, and it wouldn't surprise me if this changes with a future update, for it takes away from any interaction with friends (not an aspect one would want to take from an MMORPG...).

Thanks for bringing this up, but I believe that this is a problem that can be worked around.
Posted Image

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   silvos {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 21 March 2004 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Crescens @ Mar 21 2004, 09:16 PM)
By finding obnoxious ways around the ban rather than taking it like you should and honoring it. You're banned for a good reason, and maybe you can look at this as an experience to learn from. But you won't learn a thing if you keep finding ways around punishments. I repeat, act maturely for once and honor your ban.

Thank you 15 year old geek.

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:06 AM

I'll take FT. I think I can get a few friends to sign too.

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:38 AM

Calm down, you don't need to attempt to insult him.

Spike, I really don't see why you keep trying to come back. Being a part of the Anti-SeeDs (beyond the initial "Rebels" who have actually tried to end the problems once they saw what was going on) does not show that you actually want to be a part of our community, and if you come to spy, there is nothing classified here so you're wasting your time.

I am saying this to Cres and Spike, but please do not discuss this here (also completely off-topic in this thread). Further posts in this thread relating to this situation will be deleted.
Posted Image

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:42 AM

What about Counter-Strike?
-The Infamous-

...Retired...Not returned

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   silvos {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 22 March 2004 - 12:57 AM

i really didnt care about trying to destroy seed i wuz just there to insult a few ppl i hate without getting in trouble. lol i just came back to ask if i cud lead MU Online since were not spreading dat big i wont come back.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users