• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

This Group Is So Boring!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   suprarj {lang:icon}

• God Of Tuning Supras
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Post icon  Posted 11 February 2003 - 11:06 PM

alien2.gif alien2.gif alien2.gif ok no 1 in this group is ever on what kind of team is that huh this is so freaking *** im getting really p.o.ed sorry excuse my mood and stuff buy it is very annoying screama.gif screama.gif screama.gif screama.gif screama.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif samuria.gif samuria.gif samuria.gif
<table border=0><tr><td style="filter:shadow(color=#30FF30, strength=4)"><center><font color=#FFFFFF>God damnit, what in gods name is going on in here, what was that rucus"uh what rucus" i was just in my office and i heard a rucus"could you describe this rucus sir"<font></center></td></tr></table><table border=0><tr><td style="filter:glow(color=#30FF30, strength=3)"><font color=#FFFFFF><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" width="141" height="30" direction=up>-The BreakFast Club<font></td></tr></table></marquee>
<table border=0><tr><td style="filter:glow(color=#FF0030, strength=4)"><center><font color=#FFFF00>In this Oblivion we all will die sooner or later by our own to hands with OUR OWN TWO HANDS,we will all go insane and 1 by 1 die and die AND DIE-Chris(Suprarj) <font></center></td></tr></table>
<marquee width="10%" direction="right"> >>></marquee>SupraRj-God Of Supras<marquee width="10%" direction="left"> <<<</marquee>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users