• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Weekly Meetings Again

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 April 2004 - 10:23 PM

I think we had one weekly meeting then stopped... So, instead if Cspace is not there, another General or Super Moderator could take control of the meeting. We could do pk raids, congo line, etc. Just to kick off activity again.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   MA-53 {lang:icon}

• For Sproogle
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 14 April 2004 - 11:26 PM

yeah, i think it's important that we as seed members get together more. Simply because it would make many people more comfortable with others in the clan, we can get to know members of the clan, etc.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Ich möchte Sie allen töten <3
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:39 AM

ok but dose it have to be like the time rangeof most events cuase im always at curch those times but yes i think this is a capital idea bluetongue.gif

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Atilla {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 15 April 2004 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (vietpryde @ Apr 14 2004, 03:23 PM)
I think we had one weekly meeting then stopped... So, instead if Cspace is not there, another General or Super Moderator could take control of the meeting. We could do pk raids, congo line, etc. Just to kick off activity again.

i agree, but we would have to give a few advance warnings on this. we need a sticky maybe in the inn or something stating that we are starting up weekly meetings again. it might get people to be a little more active if we were active on rs more also.
<b>(\__/)</b>
<b>(='.'=)</b> This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
<b>(")_(")</b> him on his way to world domination.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   MA-53 {lang:icon}

• For Sproogle
  • Icon

Posted 15 April 2004 - 03:16 PM

Or maybe have cspace do an administrative announcement like "our next meeting will be -place- on -date- at -time-" or something. As for people being committed elsewhere, we could have a stickied topic in the event/contest forum where people can post when they can attend a meeting and when they cannot, then we could decide when the meeting would be by taking the time period during which most members could make it.

Then, of course, some people would never be able to go, so we could allow them to make a special request for a time movement or something.

The other thing is that (now correct me if i'm wrong) most people go to church on sundays, wich leaves saturday open, or perhaps even a weekday, sometime in the evening, (but that means morning for some people)... So weekdays would be difficult, but we could probably hold them on satrudays.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phieta {lang:icon}

• Not impressed, darling.
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:37 PM

Well... it seems the only reason to have a meeting would be that it would take place in-game. Other than that, all aspects of the meeting could take place on the forums or a chatroom (and we could all log onto RS afterwards for a drop party, raid, whatever).

The problem with running the meeting itself on RS is that idiots can wander in (either claiming they're "teh uber" and challenging our "n00b clan" to a war, or assuming it's a drop party and calling all their friends) and, even if they don't, nobody can hear Cspace (or whoever's supposed to be talking at that time).

Now, when player-owned housing is released, meetings will become feasible again (since the house owner would probably be able to limit who can and can't enter). Until then though, we're probably better off using the forums and chat.
Those who will remember, will speak fondly of the warm morning breeze.

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 16 April 2004 - 12:14 AM

There's a lot we've got to do, like agreeing that we should have these meetings again. It would be great to start right when the new server is fially up. It would great timing. That way with all of this new traffic coming, we can have meetings to keep it going and keep them here and active. TheSmile.gif

I've got a ton of ideas for these SeeDs Meetings. We can make a thread especially for ideas for the meetings though. I can take care of eeing if everyone wants to do this again and getting a pinned thread in the Event Forum for SeeD Meetings if it's approved.

Everything else will be figured out after it's apporved. Meaning that they won't start until everything is organized of course. bluetongue.gif I'll make a poll in the Announcements Forum right now and send a PM to Cspace 'bout it too. grnwink.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   MA-53 {lang:icon}

• For Sproogle
  • Icon

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:33 AM

I beleive I speak for all of us (who support this) when i say:

thanks for making a poll about it on the announcement forum!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users