CurvedSpace Forums: Alliance Approval - CurvedSpace Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Alliance Approval What do you think of it?

Poll: From a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most approval), what do you think of the Legion? (29 member(s) have cast votes)

From a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most approval), what do you think of the Legion?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kimojuno {lang:icon}

• W00T! :D
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 10 May 2004 - 02:00 AM

Hey, I have to give it a 7/10, because, I think it's really going to do something. However, I think it needs people, etc, to work. Not say, it doesn't already, but, still. TheSmile.gif I really think, it's going to do some good work, but that's my oppinion. Hopefully, we can stop all the rulebreakers. I like how Jagex did the wilderness warning, again, in RS 2. Because, that should help people, so, they aren't being PKed at young levels. TheSmile.gif

{lang:macro__view_post}Xmadole, on 09 August 2009 - 09:28 AM, said:

i wish i actually read the first post of threads.

Posted Image

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 25 June 2004 - 07:01 PM

You really should know that you will never be able to stop rulebreakers and hackers. In every game there will always be hackers and rulebreakers.
user posted image

We march... We march to war... We march... We fight... We are Spartans. Blood will fall, but it will not be ours... We march... Sparta is war reborn... we are the children of war... We are Spartans.
I am Leonidas, and this is my story. I have met the wolf, felt its bite, and I have survived. These new wolves are neverending, but Sparta will show true might. Though we fall, still we will come for we are war incarnate. I have started this, and so must I finish it. Xerxes shall die, this I, Leonidas, warlord of Sparta, do say. This is the story of the 300... the story of Spartan heroism. Though we bled the ground red at Thermopolyae, still we live on.
War is Sparta, We are Spartans. We are War!

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kimojuno {lang:icon}

• W00T! :D
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:31 AM

Frankly LordDragoon, I'm not sorry to say, I disagree. I believe there is always a way and a chance, to stop rulebreakers and hackers. I'm not saying that it's going to be easy, but, it doesn't mean we can't try. With the attitude, "It won't get done", then it won't get done. But if people try you never know. It might never happen, but then again, it just might.... coolgleamA.gif thumb.gif

{lang:macro__view_post}Xmadole, on 09 August 2009 - 09:28 AM, said:

i wish i actually read the first post of threads.

Posted Image

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 July 2004 - 07:49 AM

Hehe, exactly. It's always worth trying for your goals, even if it seems unlikely they'll be possible. And even if rulebreaking cannot be eliminated it can surely be improved, and that is just as worthy a goal.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users