Island Forum My board.

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kimojuno {lang:icon}

• W00T! :D
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 11 May 2004 - 12:22 PM

My clan has recently joined, and yet, I believe in this Legion! So, to show this, I have setup an entire category, on my clan's board! The good news: The fourm is public. The bad news: You have to join, the board, to post. However, I have made it posible, to post on the Legion of Aderon's category. The reasoning behind this is: That way people can post, as guests, without fear of someone finding out that it was them. IE: If they reported someone. This is not to be abused, and, I hope it won't be. I'm only doing this, as a test, so I hope people can be responsible. I just got the fourms, so, I'm still working on some stuff. Anyway, here is the site, have fun: The Matrix RuneScape Public Fourms And that's about it, for now, remember Kimo says eat more children...wait no..that's not right..eat more chocolate?...OH WHATEVER, I'm outta here!

{lang:macro__view_post}Xmadole, on 09 August 2009 - 09:28 AM, said:

i wish i actually read the first post of threads.

Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:36 AM

Thanks for your support for our cause! I will soon be submitting our initial block of sites to potentially hundreds of search engines, so from this you should receive more traffic. grnwink.gif
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users