• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Yeah....

#1 Guest_Guest_Roadtoad6_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 May 2004 - 12:22 PM

Fun On the Web
By Jeffrey Sloan

With so many sites on the Internet, it’s difficult to find any sites that make you laugh or just plain amuse you. The following are some Internet sites, from the gaming and animations categories, that are sure to be a hit.
www.homestarrunner.com is the best in animations. It is probably the most popular animation site, and for good reason. No one can resist the hilarity of its stylishly creative characters and the relations between the characters. It is, in my opinion, the greatest site of all time.
www.addictinggames.com is my favorite gaming site. It has a really long list of games from multiple sites, which is updated frequently, and the games are of multiple genres. The owner of the site chooses the games, so you know they’re going to be relatively fun. A few of the great games are Defend Your Castle, Curveball, Stick RPG, and Bullettime Fighting.
www.minclip.com is my second favorite gaming site. The site has many games on it, but the games aren’t handpicked, just submitted. You have no guarantee that a game will be good. All the games in the political section of the home page are fun, and have a giant dose of humor, such as Bush Shootout, Dancing Bush, and Presidential Knockout.
www.matazone.com is my second Animations pick. It is a funny British site with the Little Goth Girl series (where the daughter of Satan is going through her college years), the Mittens series (where the cats, Mittens and Snowdrop, go through many funny scenarios), and the Samurai Lapin (pronounced Lap-an) series (where a pink, bunny samurai guards his master from kung-fu bunnies who attack him. This one is somewhat unlike the others; it is pretty serious. It still has some humor, though). There is also the Mr. Snaffleburger series. Mr. Snaffleburger is the mascot for the Mr. Snaffleburger Corporation (duh), and he has his own show where he brainwashes the children who watch it (in the animation).
www.flashplayer.com takes the cake for third in both games and animations. It has quite a few games… well, A LOT of games. Same goes for animations (Rou Bo is stick fighting at its best, Smoke Kills incorporates many political figures and people from the media in a collaboration of hilarity, and the 8-bit Theater series animations will have you cracking up at the antics of Black Mage and his idiot friend Fighter). Why I don’t place this first or second is because the massive amounts of games and animations are its downfall. It’s really confusing to navigate through, and although you are able to use a helpful search system, you have to know what you’re searching for. What if you just want to find something new? Alas, that is why it is my number three choice.
Although there are many other wonderful sites on the Internet, these have definitely earned their stripes. So check one out when you are wondering aimlessly through cyberspace. It might just make your day!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users