• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Seed Haves A Dedicated Cs Server!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 22 July 2004 - 10:45 PM

After working on SeeD's counter strike server yesterday night and today its working and its online! The server's IP adress is 169.254.135.8:27015

For some reason it wont show up on the server list so you will have to add it in your favorites by the IP adress. Also the server is hosted for free on my computer so you may experience some lag. Also my computer haves to be open so the server to be online so I will try to leave it on as long as i can. So give it a try! If you experience any problems or find any mistakes please PM me on the forums or email me at lorddragoonx@hotmail.com

P.S. I am figuring out how to add bots and stuff like that.
user posted image

We march... We march to war... We march... We fight... We are Spartans. Blood will fall, but it will not be ours... We march... Sparta is war reborn... we are the children of war... We are Spartans.
I am Leonidas, and this is my story. I have met the wolf, felt its bite, and I have survived. These new wolves are neverending, but Sparta will show true might. Though we fall, still we will come for we are war incarnate. I have started this, and so must I finish it. Xerxes shall die, this I, Leonidas, warlord of Sparta, do say. This is the story of the 300... the story of Spartan heroism. Though we bled the ground red at Thermopolyae, still we live on.
War is Sparta, We are Spartans. We are War!

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:15 AM

It's not haves it's has...

*walks away before he explodes*

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Crown {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:10 AM

bleh please dont add bots..

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• "And I beg for forgiveness..."
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:35 AM

bots are only good if they are removed with the more players that join... and a dedicated server can't have bots or hltv, and since i'm on my comp more often (and mine may be better) i think i should host it instead bluetongue.gif

EDIT: ya, i'll host it instead, i'm on more

EDIT2: ok, maybe i won't

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:19 PM

The hlds (the program hosting the server) is 435mb big and it downloads all the files of every half life game. You also have to keep it up to date. I can keep my computer on all day but the problem is i bought my computer in 1999 and i havent update it at all so there may be some lag.

This post has been edited by LordDragoonX: 23 July 2004 - 01:20 PM

user posted image

We march... We march to war... We march... We fight... We are Spartans. Blood will fall, but it will not be ours... We march... Sparta is war reborn... we are the children of war... We are Spartans.
I am Leonidas, and this is my story. I have met the wolf, felt its bite, and I have survived. These new wolves are neverending, but Sparta will show true might. Though we fall, still we will come for we are war incarnate. I have started this, and so must I finish it. Xerxes shall die, this I, Leonidas, warlord of Sparta, do say. This is the story of the 300... the story of Spartan heroism. Though we bled the ground red at Thermopolyae, still we live on.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:40 PM

Very cool...I'll join in next time I'm on CS

Add Gman22189@yahoo.com to friends
-The Infamous-

...Retired...Not returned

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:20 PM

Whats the name of the server? (I have a lot on fav. heh)
-The Infamous-

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:47 PM

The name is Clan SeeD Counter Strike Dedicated Server. Also its cs 1.6 because for some reason it dosent work on 1.5 (probably because of my lack of knowloedge with DOS)

The maps in cycle (change after 25 minutes)
dust
dust2
aztec
prodigy
assault

P.S. I can add more maps if you want to. Also if you got a map that didnt come with CS email me the files of the map.

This post has been edited by LordDragoonX: 23 July 2004 - 09:50 PM

user posted image

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Crown {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 10:28 PM

has anyone played on it yet? i havent cause i entered the IP address but then no name shows up and its <not responding> =P

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:34 PM

Probably because i have shut off the server last night. It should be online and working now.

This post has been edited by LordDragoonX: 23 July 2004 - 11:34 PM

user posted image

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Crown {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:48 PM

sad.gif shtill not worken

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:22 PM

Do you know how to make others admin? Make me admin, I'm an experienced admin and I know all the commands.

I played on Hotel California with Crown yesterday, and Dragoon joined for like a second lol
-The Infamous-

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:03 AM

and no one invited me? sad.gif *sniff* i see how it is... *walks away dragging feet*

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:04 AM

if you want, a good friend of mine works for a server company.. and he's going to get a new pub server for free here soon.. i can ask him to add the SeeD name so it'll be: Rev.X/SeeD Pub or something similar.. we can share it

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Muler @ Jul 24 2004, 02:22 PM)
Do you know how to make others admin? Make me admin, I'm an experienced admin and I know all the commands.

I played on Hotel California with Crown yesterday, and Dragoon joined for like a second lol

I am still finding out new stuff. So I dont know how to make somebody as an admin yet.
user posted image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users