CurvedSpace Forums: Darkstorm 2: Age Of Arcana - The Land Of Epochs - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Darkstorm 2: Age Of Arcana - The Land Of Epochs

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:46 AM

"Many years ago... almost back to the Age of Balance... The world was torn apart by the grip of revenge and the return of an old nightmare. Though the world was saved by a forgotten hero, it would never be the same again.

Time has passed... The story of this ancient and mysterious world has been told and retold for many generations. Some do not believe that it ever happened, some even treat it as a children's story...

But as a scholar of the ancient library of Aderonian history, I can tell you with confidence that this story is real. This ancient power is gone, we have nothing to fear of the past age's nemesis. There are other, far darker and more dangerous secrets which lie before the first known age.

This ancient power still exists today. Those remaining of lost battles for this world. Over the sea and in the very planes in which this world lies... They have been waiting... watching...

I fear that the time has come, I do not know what will happen, but I can see it in everyone's eyes... A shadow has enshrouded our world. A common and unknown fear has been growing in the hearts of all who live in this world... Almost like a doubt for everyone's current well-being. I cannot explain it, it is something that I have sensed change over time...

Something terrible is going to befall Arcana. Unfortunately all we can do is wait... and hope that we will last through whatever the losts texts speak of...

Those of the lost ages before the common day."

("The Land of Epochs" would be a subtitle, this would be referred to as the Age of Arcana unless it changes. This is the current title for the "actual DarkStorm" that would be an actual graphical MMORPG.)
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users