CurvedSpace Forums: My "i Got Hacked Story" - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My "i Got Hacked Story"

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Xemem {lang:icon}

• Runescape old timer...Been on rs, since rs has been.
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 March 2003 - 06:36 PM

A long time ago I made hal cal... after almost two years with him(and a few others) Mylife got to busy for rs and do also to complications in having internet access and further more access to a comp period I had thought it best to give hal cal to a freind rather then let him sit unused idley for possibely forever. after a while stuff kewled down i got a comp and everything was going well. I still didnt want hal cal back i kinda messed up on his stats and stuff. so i decided i wanted to make a new char called gaivin. a mage char he was suposed to be what I always wanted in a char. Kind of like the perfect dog lol. one day i was on himand hal cal (myfreind loged on) saying he was quiting most of his chars and only sticking to his high lvl's. and that also he would not be playing rs nearly as much. He insisted I take hal cal back as he didnt have enough time for all but two chars. and he liked when i was at the helm better then him self in a mater of speaking. so now having Hal cal back(and somewhat astranged to using him). I decided to take a break from gaivin(I think gaivin is still sitting in the bank lol). and focus on building up cal to a rather high lvl.I had goten rune kite, baxe, large, plate, legs, chain, med, long, and 2h(all rune). in addition i had two diamond ammies, a ruby ammy, one of magic, 120k, around 50-10 of each new rune. I had lvled his prayer enough to get in guild. I had taken him from 50 to nearly 56 combat. made it so he burns almost no lobs. even got his fishing to 72.....any way one day while on him my freind privi me asking how i was doing and such(we talked daily and he was sometimes on rs). He said something bout hal cals pass and fogetting it. so i gave it to him and he got on. when i came back to my comp(an hour later after watching some tv), my freind talked tome over the IM. I got on hal cal and he was at the docks. Now that wasnt where I had left him. but i just figured muh freind had been fishing(this happend before I gave him the pass). so i talked to him in the IM and on rs. I soon discoverd that these two where not the same person! I should have relised that when the rs rockman had no recalection oif fishing that he wasnt the real guy! some of the news in the IM from my freind was that he got hacked....!!! his char had been haked...and thinking it was him...I gave the haker my pass! I should have been smarter. my freind had used hal cal for over 3 months and i never changed the pass when he gave it back! so I should of noticed that the reall rockman wouldnt be asking for the pass! at any rate the haker took all muh stuff! he cleaned me out! he left an addy long...maybe as some kind sick joke...My freind has it worse He never got his char back! his char was 77 combat and had more money making potential then mine so the haker robed me and kidnaped his char....If I had been smarter(and possibely less sleep deprived) i coulda put a stop to it but he went on to convince another freind of mine to give him his pass!...good ting muh other freind was worthless to the hacker lol. at any rate he is desperatly trying to get his char back while im fishing to work back all my stuff. in nearly 3 years of playing this is the first time ive been hacked...though the fact that I gave him the pass doesnt make it a real hack lol. I feel so stupid I have only fallen for one scame in all my time playing and then quikly learned to scrutinise every offer and persons assistance. this made me feel incredibely stupid.
Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users