CurvedSpace Forums: My Birthday (nottygirls B-day) (read!!) - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Birthday (nottygirls B-day) (read!!)

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   NeoDraven {lang:icon}

• Esthar Leader/TARIS Co-Leader
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Post icon  Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:56 PM

Hi everyone my birthday is coming up Ill be 17 on May 13th and all members are asked to come to my birthday to play games and receive gift bags and have cooking and smithing and mining from other players and entertainers and tons and tons of food and wine I will be saying my b-day is on members server 8 on May 9th 6:00 Cspaces and mine time and that is... (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) so on May 9th set your clocks on your PC's to myine and Cspaces time zone so you know when it is the party wont be at the falador empty castle it will be at Brimhaven Bar (since Im becoming 17 I have to go to bars yes yes) and tons of food and games will be brough and Shera says she may come if time permits and Musashi22 did not reply yet so it is a 5% chance he'll show so it's at 6:00PM mine and Cspaces time and be there with food and items you want to bring its going to have 10 courses of meals I will be cooking with any other chefs that are good to prepare a feast for our guests and there will be one food prepared by high level chefs of my assasins guild I am going to tell you his name o.k. he said it was o.k. so Ill tell you his name is Evil80 he will be preparing pizzas and other food (vulgar content like strip bars,etc. are going to be there so if ya dont know what sex means don't listen to what we say o.k.) he says he will be making a special pizza and dessert for everyone he says the pizza is going to possibly be his awesome Pineapple pizza or his the works pizzas o.k. so be there or be square guys cause this parties going to rock free food free give aways and contests and etc. all at my expense ( oh boy this is going to cost me allot like almost 65k but I dont care) and to make sure our party is not distured when you come do not bring ppl who will only come for the free stuff it's to celebrate me getting my new Corvette from my father and my 17th b-day so be there guys and youll have a blast yah! (P.S. Cspace and Nova Dreamer should come plz). Cya all latta ( I know its a month away but better prepared than not ).
<a href="http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28996" target="_blank">Elghinn Zotreth (The Warrior, Main Darkstorm Character</a>

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over thousand blades.
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many weapons,
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was 'Unlimited Blade Works"

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:56 AM

Well, I cn't come since it's a member server. Anyways, Happy Birthday! hat1.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   whitefire909 {lang:icon}

• Im Back
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:19 AM

i would come but as dragon said......im not a member..... sad.gif

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2003 - 12:27 PM

same here sad.gif
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   NeoDraven {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:01 PM

well Im possibly thinking of having it on free server so Im thinking of having it at the falador castle if ya guys want o.k. Ill decide the server o.k. guys get back too you real soon k guys.
<a href="http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28996" target="_blank">Elghinn Zotreth (The Warrior, Main Darkstorm Character</a>

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   superchao {lang:icon}

• Those horns aren't just decoration.
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:27 PM

Nottygirl.. that is a very bad time for all GMT members.. You have said 6pm, which is 11pm our time. Which i think absolutely no-one in GMT time will be able to come.
- Want to ask me a question?

Send me a message. I won't bite. Much.

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   superchao {lang:icon}

• Those horns aren't just decoration.
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:28 PM

(vulgar content like strip bars,etc. are going to be there so if ya dont know what sex means don't listen to what we say o.k)

i also think that is a sad.gif idea...
- Want to ask me a question?

Send me a message. I won't bite. Much.

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   NeoDraven {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 April 2003 - 02:22 PM

o.k. then well make you little doggy bags cause I cant get on till 'bout 6 Pm and remember its a month away guys this will be all settled soon o.k. like anyone outside my or Cspace time zone like 5 hours behind or 5 hours ahead should recieve a party bag from me to start there own celebration o.k. guys like if ya wanna go to ym party at my time and its like 11Pm your time thats fine just know that there will be two parties one after the 9th of may which I will not be present possibly I may or may not but you guys will be given the goods to start your party guys o.k. bye cya alls lattas.

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   SlainThrax- {lang:icon}

• Pro is spelled Prou
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 02 April 2003 - 11:41 PM

ahhhhhhhh this aint fair sad.gif im not aloud on the computer till after 6:30 eastern time
"See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal {expletive ninja'd by Cspace} high on drugs."
-- Bill Hicks

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
-- Bill Hicks

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom. Keep that in mind at all times."
-- Bill Hicks

http://ctprofiles.net/2122894

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:27 AM

i can't go. i'm busy that day.

“In the valley of hope, there is no winter.”

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic