• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Grand Knights

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   whitefire909 {lang:icon}

• Im Back
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 April 2003 - 11:40 AM

well scince a few gardens have been fouming allies, i have thought up the idea to have a name and web site and call the allies the same name, so is staid of saying "im comander of seeds of fire, allies of...." you can now say(if u join) "im commander of seeds of fire, member of the grand knights". we would have meetings, events and stuff like that. we would have a concil like in my garden, each member of this allince will have the commander and a reperasentive(second in command) and we would have names too...eash garden commander would choise a city in runescpae and they would be the knights of____ and the commander would be grand knight of_____ and and 2nd in commad would be sir(name) of knights of________ and the rest of the garden would be called knights of______. then the grand knight and the 2nd in command would vote on ideas like events. i wouldn't be in command of the grand knigghts but the same. i would make the site. post here is you are a commader of a garden and want to join this, post ur 2nd in command and what city u want to be. like this:
Whitefire909,
commander of SeeDs Of Fire
2nd in command(at the moment): X Zolon
city:Varrock

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 April 2003 - 11:48 AM

hmmm... I am VERY interested in this idea, and I think that the allience between teh SeeDs of Fire, Blood Demons, SeeDs of Phyrexia, and Falador Knights could be one. I think this could be an idea for the future of SeeD post, we should copy and paste to there.

Hyperfried,
Commander of the Falador Knights
2nd in Command: (Right now) Grand One
City: Falador

P.S. This goes in Suggestions.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Grand one {lang:icon}

• meep meep
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 11 April 2003 - 03:16 PM

*Is scared by the right now* screama.gif

I like it well id like it if i understood it ill read it again.
Sub commander of falador knights

4 SeeD emblems yay!!

My medals:
IPB Image
Dragon knight

<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>

Character Name: Saric
Class: Wizard
Race: Halfling
Hometown: Aderon <br>

<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Stat Points: 26 (5 added by item)
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 15 (10 without bonus for staff)
Hit Points: 10

<B>Items:</B>
Staff of Saric:
Saric has owned this halfling made staff since he first trained to be a wizard, it has great sentimental value as well as magical worth.
Affects: +5 to intelligence<br>

Optional: Saric has been adventuring for many years now, he was originally a village mage but changed his course to adventuring after 2 years of this.<br>
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee><p?

IPB Image

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 13 April 2003 - 12:39 AM

heh, this is kinda funny, because now i am second in command of 1/2 of our alliance biglaugh.gif

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 13 April 2003 - 01:22 AM

This keeps being brought up, about alliances between gardens. And I really think that all gardens are alliances, it's not like we're in different clans. And for ideas being voted on between the grand knight and 2nd in command, all ideas should be voted on by all of the garden members, not just the commander and 2nd in command. I'm a little confused on your idea like Grand One, lol.
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users