• {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

SWN!

#1 Guest_-Asy-At-School-_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 February 2005 - 01:57 PM

Sorry, Wrong Number
Will Steinberg

D Period English

Using my deductive skills, I have figured out the killer of Ms. Stevenson. I have concluded that it must have been her husband Elbert. He was tired of caring for her, a quite neurotic invalid, and decided to finish her off. He made sure that the train’s whistle would block out her scream, that the patrolman would be out for a drink, that all but one light would be off. These circumstances had to be fulfilled in order for the operation to be successful. These are the logistics of the matter.
In ways, the telephone almost sealed her fate. They called to check if she was home. Had she not had the telephone, they could not have known she was home. She would be calmer, maybe hiding if they came. Elbert knew that she was prone to get nervous, therefore making it easier to commit the evil deed. He was the only one who could have known the logistics--he lived in the house--and planned it right. She was a sick, grumpy woman who called the maid he hired for her lazy.
Mrs. Stevenson could not know who was calling her-the caller had to wish it, and tell his operator to reveal it. She had no way of knowing-she couldn't even think it-that her husband wanted her dead. Mrs. Elbert Smythe Stevenson, of 53 North Sutton place, was murdered at 11:15 that night. Turns out it wasn't just some Staten Island Second Street.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 February 2005 - 02:03 AM

So stupidly short. bluetongue.gif Mine's waaay longer.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users