• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Conversation Time Capsule!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Raktor {lang:icon}

• Official SeeD Alcoholic
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 14 February 2005 - 07:40 AM

Bigbro69 - Fighting over the Internet is like the Special Olympics... win or lose, you're still a retard says:
Happy Valentines day rat   
El Rattus Moderatus - studying for maths test  (-=-Happy Valentines day ^_^ -=-) says:
Want a good laugh? Check out http://www.cspacezon...ndpost&p=196141
El Rattus Moderatus - studying for maths test  (-=-Happy Valentines day ^_^ -=-) says:
hehe, same to you =)
Bigbro69 - Fighting over the Internet is like the Special Olympics... win or lose, you're still a retard says:
OMG I just said that to her!
read that post
and down a few
just read that page 
Since Janey stood ME up, will you be my valentine as well as finals? 
lmao! We could have a threesome!
YES!
I'm sorry, Janey said I have to sig that 
TIME CAPSULE!
oh crap
**** no!
I'm time capsuling it!
YSE!
YES!
This whole convo is getting time capsuled!
SUCKER!
i hate youuu

Will you be my valentine Janey? 
~ JGJTan ~ All I wish is to dream again... (Happy Valentines Day!) says:
oh god
Please don't mention that... *shudders*
ROFL, rat just linked me to the post, I didn't know he had said that!
Oh my god... that's even scarier
Since Janey stood ME up, will you be my valentine as well as finals? 
lmao! We could have a threesome!
. . .
You gotta sig that!
omg Time Capsule it!!!
Done! I'm time capsuling all current convos 

'Lo
Final F8 - Bring out your broadsword, there's the Hydra! Slice his throat! and grab his scrote! says:
Heya
Eheheeh
Ahhh, I'm cracking myself up 
There's 'this kid with bosums' at my school 
Final F8 - Bring out your broadsword, there's the Hydra! Slice his throat! and grab his scrote! says:
lol
And St Kilda (Near melbourne) is where prositutes hang out/get their work
And we're laughing at him and stuff after school, and a girl goes "Where does you mum work anyway?" and I go "On the streets of St Kilda" and he chucked a skitzo. 
And then he was leaving, and had walked a fair distance away, and I shouted "Do ya think your mum will give me a discount?" and he dropped his bag and RACED back and started kicking and punching me, bosums wobbling up and down 

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users