Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Game Thing soundz fun, come read

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Astral {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 27 April 2003 - 02:45 AM

Hey every1 I've been around this forum a bit and sum of the thingz sound kewl but they where a wile ago, so wile I was on runescape today i thought it whould eb kewl if we played a game, like manhunt sorta thing, we start off all on one server and the person who's runing away has like 1k with him or sumthing for a reward to whoever catches him and then he runs off and hides somewhere (can move around too) on that server and everyone's gotta chase after him, he's aloud to change his clothes and armor and stuff as a disguise and when someone catches him they've gota yell 'SeeD' and get a trade fix on him, or something like that, anyway was just an idea I thought u guy's might be interested in, plz tell me what u think...
----------------
'~/Astral\~`
(Runescape name : 'Astral Elf')
user posted image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 27 April 2003 - 02:47 AM

lol, we have something like this, its called hide and seek. good idea, it is a fun game lol. try goin to one of dragonman565's parties, lol.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Astral {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 27 April 2003 - 02:58 AM

oh, yup maybe I should look around more b4 posting Whatever_anim.gif
----------------
'~/Astral\~`
(Runescape name : 'Astral Elf')
user posted image

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yhcln1 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:15 AM

i think it a great idea

great minds think alike me!!!!

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:17 AM

yhcln1, its already been stated this was someone elses idea. stop spamming in dead posts! your post count means nothing if you dont know how to use the forums!

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Post icon  Posted 07 May 2003 - 11:37 AM

I AGREE!!!! yhlch, you are crazily spamming in just about every single board, confusing us, and really making it crazy here. Unless you want to ruin the boards, I suggest that you calm down, stop spamming, and only post where you need to. argue.gif let_it_all_out.gif
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:19 PM

This event is like hide-and-seek, but you can move around, too. Kind of like a "find me" game. I saw one where you have to find this guy on runescape (on a certain world) when he's not wearing a witch hat, yell something out and you get a r2h. He was doing it for certain amount of days. He did some clever trickery in doing it such as switching worlds and then going into the black knights fortress so you can't get him, lol. For your event Atral, you could tell everyone that the person they're looking for has a certain word in their name, so they won't know they're exact name. I've never seen this kind of event held on SeeD, so you should go for it. thumb.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users