• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

The Greedy Pig Restaurant now hiring

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bodom {lang:icon}

• Echliurn
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 04 May 2003 - 11:03 AM

i echlius have decided to make a restaurant which works with grandrils shop, it is in lumbridge kitchen on world 5 and 8. it is open saturday at 12 midday gmt london time and sunday at 12 midday gmt london time, this will be for a few weeks but soon it will be open sunday at 6pm gmt london time. because of family reasons. the restaurant is in the kitchen and aint exactly luxary but soon we'll move to a better location.

I am hiring 5 cooks with lvl50 cookin or more, 3 fisherman with the ability to catch at least lobsters maybe others. 3 hunters to kill chickens and stuff for meat. And we need a Serving Chef he can have any lvl of cooking and all he does is get orders like waiter and then goes waits for food to be made and then takes it to customer and trades it for the payment plz make a copy of this menu if u work there so u know the prices. Hunters and fishers plz catch the things on this sheet. the restaurant opens next weekend the 10th and 11th of may. i rite now am growing my cooking and fishing.

the menu
Chicken meat 2gp
cow meat 5gp
rat meat 5gp
other meats 5gp
shrimp 1gp
sardine 3gp
herring 5gp
mackerel 6gp
anchovy 6gp
trout 10gp
cod is 16gp
pike 18gp
salmon 20gp
tuna 20gp
lobster 40gp
Bass 45gp
swordfish 45gp
Shark 70gp

the prices may be steepish for some but they will be reduced soon, we just need as much money as we can to help pay ppl so they stay with the restaurant.

Uniform is Cooks, aprons and chef hat. Fisherman anything, hunter any armour and weapon. to join plz type ur rune name, wat job u want and ur lvl for that job eg: Chef lvl50. and wat world u will work in. we need members for each world so thats 5chefs and 3fisherman and 3hunters for each world.

Thanks and i hope we become succesful

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yhcln1 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:11 AM

im hunter

anyway whwn can i start?

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:14 AM

close this mods. this is the second post on this subject. theres already one in general dicussion.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users