CurvedSpace Forums: star wars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast faction - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

star wars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast faction faction for jk2, Skulas Spere.

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:49 AM

star wars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast faction, faction for this game, skulas spere:

i've come up with an elite faction for clans called Skulas Spere, they are considered elite in almost any clan that i established them in, i would like to create an SS Seed jedi knight 2 faction for the SeeD clan, SS meaning Skulas Spere (skull-loss spear). We simply go around attacking clans, and other players for the fun of it, whilst helping one another become extremely powerful in the force and on how to use a lightsaber to its full potential in the game. Currently Skulas Spere is involved in numerous clans, and are currently in runescape. You may go to www.freewebs.com/sfsith to see the factions of the Skulas Spere. Note: Skulas Spere is not a clan, more or less of a special force team, some clans have accepted its creation. SF is Shadow Force, it deals with all Foreign divisions of the Skulas Spere, foreign meaning Skulas Spere factions and branches that are not in runescape but other MMORPG's. And in the future i hope to include the SS Seed into other MMORPG's such as an SS SeeD runescape faction, SS SeeD SW galaxies, etc.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kaezion {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:27 AM

whilst helping one another become extremely powerful in the force
what? everyone has the same amount of force points to distribute in a game. there isnt such a thing as "becoming powerful in the force" because you already get all your force points in the beginning.

btw, jedi outcast isnt an mmorpg. you cant just go attacking other clans or players for the fun of it. for games like these, you have to set up scrims and such. ever played counterstrike? well its like that plus lightsabers.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:45 AM

true,

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users