• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:50 PM

Where Are The Vagrants Coming From?
- A page from a journal -

"What is going on? I mean, it could just be me, but it sure seems that many lost newcomers have been showing up in Farington lately. My friend in Frionia says that she has seen the same thing, and on a trip to Aderon I overheard the guards complaining about many vagrants coming to town, some not even knowing where they were. Who doesn't know of Aderon, the greatest kingdom on Earthia?

Something strange is obviously going on, these people aren't the same, yet they all are lost. Humans, elves, dwarves, among many other people... All ages, all behaving as if they were born yesterday. One came to my door today asking me for the direction to some place I've never heard of (which was apparently only a day's walk from here). If there were some great Dwarven empire's capital only a day's walk from Farington I think I would know about it!

I'm not even going to attempt to understand all this, for all I know it could be a joke of sorts. But if it's not... either someone made a bad barrel of Death Brew or something strange is going on."
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users