• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle Arena

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:48 AM

~Battle Arena~

You see a large doorway outside of a what appears to be an arena of some sort. Entering the arena, you see a long hallway with torches lit on either side. You walk down, casting long shadows along the hallway. After what seems to be an eternity, you finally arrive at a large desk of marble occupied by a woman.
"Welcome warrior to the Battle Arena."

You have arrived at the Battle Arena, one of the largest Arenas in the Colosseum. Here warriors are pitted against monsters as weak as a rat or as strong as a demon from the netherworld.

How Battle Arena Works
- New warriors start at N Class and work their way up. No skipping classes are allowed.
- You cannot fight a class that you have beaten.
- If you have a secondary character, you may choose to participate together or separately.
- A monster upkeep fee is paid before the start of every battle in order to maintain the arena and monsters for future warriors. Pay in this topic. The fee is for one person.
- Once paid, a topic will be created within the colosseum for you to battle your monsters.
- If after the first attack (and the first attack only), you decide that your opponent is too hard, you may choose to give up and recieve a refund of 50% of the upkeep fee. You can also do this later, but you will not recieve the refund.
- Battles work as normal, EXCEPT you cannot run away.
- If you do not respond to your topic for one week after I have posted, the match is automatically forfeited UNLESS you PM me with a reason that you could/can not post.
- If you are victorious, then you advance to the next class and can choose ONE of THREE prizes: cinii, weapon or piece of armor.
- If you have a partner and you are victorious, you may pick two prizes and they can be the same, regardless of whether one of you died or not.
- If you are defeated, then you are revived (by our expert healers) but recieve nothing and maintain your current class.

*NEW* Plus Arena Battles *NEW*
If you find you are 'stuck' in a class, you may sign up for a Plus Arena Battle! A Plus Arena Battle is where you fight a monster that is suited for your class. These monsters will normally be more powerful than the normal class battles. There are no rewards, but there is no sign-up fee either! The aim of a Plus Arena Battle is to help you gain experience in order to beat the next class. However, if you do beat a certain amount of Plus Arena Battles, certain rewards may await...

Can you go all the way?

Classes
No Class
N Class - You start off as this

Beginner Classes
E Class - 100 Cinii
D Class - 250 Cinii
C Class - 500 Cinii
B Class - 1K Cinii

Intermediate Classes
A Class - 2.5K Cinii
S Class - 5K Cinii
SS Class - 10K Cinii
SSS Class - 25K Cinii

Expert Classes
Bronze Class - 50K Cinii
Silver Class - 100K Cinii
Gold Class - 250K Cinii
Platinum Class - 500K Cinii

Professional Classes
Sapphire Class - 1M Cinii
Emerald Class - 2.5M Cinii
Ruby Class - 5M Cinii
Diamond Class - 10M Cinii

Master Classes
Master Class - 25M Cinii
Grandmaster Class - 50M Cinii
Godly Class - 100M Cinii
?????

Battle Arena Warriors
Neraphym - S Class
Oric - B Class
Drathonian - B Class
Alandar - B Class
Agapetos - E Class
Pendragon - E Class
Rhesal - E Class

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pendragon205 {lang:icon}

• He has found the word of God in a crossword puzzle.
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:24 PM

*agapetos and pendragon walk up* "so, can we fight together at double the price of 1, or do we have to fight seperate?" asks agapetos
This was totally out-dated.
Now it's updated.
I think?
Yeah.

Nice.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

Oric and Drathonian both enter the Colosseum. They both pay 100 cn, and decide to fight seperately.

“In the valley of hope, there is no winter.”

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:59 AM

The woman looks at Agapetos and Pendragon and replies, 'It is your choice.'
Taking the 200 cinii from Oric and Drathonian, she then replies to them, 'Thank you for joining our service. Your arenas are ready to go," she points towards a door saying this.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pendragon205 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:05 PM

"ok then, we shall fight together, e class" says agapetos, with pendragon standing next to him nodding. *they each hand over 100 cinii*
Now it's updated.
I think?
Yeah.

Nice.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:48 AM

The wizard cloaked in blue walks out of the flickering shadows of the corridor and stands in front of the marble desk. "If you may, sign me up for the E class," the wizard says to the woman before reaching inside his cloak and withdrawing a small bag of cini, offering it to the woman.
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 05 October 2005 - 11:50 AM

Taking 200 cinii from Agapetos and Pendragon, she replies to them, 'Thank you for joining our service. Your arenas are ready to go," she points towards a door saying this.
Taking 100 cinii from the wizard, she replies to him, 'Thank you for joining our service, Alandar. Your arena is ready to go," she points towards another door saying this. You don't seem to know how she found out your name...

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 05 October 2005 - 10:29 PM

The wizard nodded at the woman before making for the door, his staff making as a clunk sound that echoed off the stone walls as he walked.
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pendragon205 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:46 PM

agapetos and pendragon stroll in, sign up for d class together, and pay
Now it's updated.
I think?
Yeah.

Nice.

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 17 October 2005 - 07:14 AM

OOC: There is a new one week inactivity rule enforced. You must reply to your topic within one week of the last post or your battle will be forfeited.

IC:
Taking 500 cinii from Agapetos and Pendragon, she replies to them, 'Thank you for continuing to use our service. Your arena is ready to go," she says as she points towards a door.

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:37 PM

OOC: I think it's kinda stupid that if your characters are fighting together that they both get the prize. It should be one prize per battle. I mean, if your characters are fighting together, it'll go twice as fast, and be twice as easy. If you are fighting apart, it won't. So it should be one prize per battle. But, meh, if you aren't changing it, I'll fight with Drathonian. If you do change it, I'll fight apart. Btw, do my hit points get recharged after each battle?

Oric and Drathonian enter, and pay 500 cn total. They want to fight together if each of them will get a prize each, and apart if they won't together.

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pendragon205 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:25 PM

ooc: well, if two characters fight at once, there are also twice the monsters
Now it's updated.
I think?
Yeah.

Nice.

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 22 October 2005 - 08:53 PM

OOC:Hmmm... Good point. Didn't notice that. I signed up for together anyways then TheSmile.gif

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:25 AM

OOC: Correction, the monsters gain double stats.
IC:
Taking 500 cinii from Oric and Drathonian, she replies to them, 'Thank you for continuing to use our service. Your arena is ready to go," she says as she points towards a door.

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 26 October 2005 - 12:25 AM

The wizard in blue robes returns to the desk and says to the woman, "I believe I can now participate in the D Class?" He then reaches into his robes and pulls out a bag of cinii (250) which he places on the desk.
Posted Image

--K

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users