CurvedSpace Forums: Can Anyone Get My Unholy Symbol Of Sarodomin - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Can Anyone Get My Unholy Symbol Of Sarodomin to holy symbol

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:07 PM

Can anyone get my unholy symbol to holy symbol of saradomin il pay them 50gp if they do just pm me on runescape at LordDragoonX i will be on wolrd 5
user posted image

We march... We march to war... We march... We fight... We are Spartans. Blood will fall, but it will not be ours... We march... Sparta is war reborn... we are the children of war... We are Spartans.
I am Leonidas, and this is my story. I have met the wolf, felt its bite, and I have survived. These new wolves are neverending, but Sparta will show true might. Though we fall, still we will come for we are war incarnate. I have started this, and so must I finish it. Xerxes shall die, this I, Leonidas, warlord of Sparta, do say. This is the story of the 300... the story of Spartan heroism. Though we bled the ground red at Thermopolyae, still we live on.
War is Sparta, We are Spartans. We are War!

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ryl {lang:icon}

• Mr Ryly
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:12 PM

You cant do that. You cannot make an unholy symbol into a holy symbol. Also unholy symbols are member's only, and can only be blessed by the person using them (unholys' are untradable).
user posted image
Sig by me matey ForsakenMagey

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:18 PM

oh ok i have an unholy symbol and i am not a member
user posted image

We march... We march to war... We march... We fight... We are Spartans. Blood will fall, but it will not be ours... We march... Sparta is war reborn... we are the children of war... We are Spartans.
I am Leonidas, and this is my story. I have met the wolf, felt its bite, and I have survived. These new wolves are neverending, but Sparta will show true might. Though we fall, still we will come for we are war incarnate. I have started this, and so must I finish it. Xerxes shall die, this I, Leonidas, warlord of Sparta, do say. This is the story of the 300... the story of Spartan heroism. Though we bled the ground red at Thermopolyae, still we live on.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Medabart {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:44 PM

Ryl i think ya confuse it with unholy simb of zamorak

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ryl {lang:icon}

• Mr Ryly
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 04:03 PM

There is no unholy symbol of Saradomin, so I thought he meant the Zamorak one.
user posted image
Sig by me matey ForsakenMagey

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 04:13 PM

im confuse i bought a holy symbol of saradomin with no string then i put a string on it and tunred unholy what do i do now?
user posted image

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ohtaren {lang:icon}

• Aspiring Smith
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:09 PM

sure its not 'unblessed" or something like that? you need to get it blessed by jarod (take off of an adom charecter, any one play adom here?)

-ohtaren
Anar caluva tielyanna
(may the sun light your path)

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:26 PM

where can i find jarod in rs
user posted image

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ohtaren {lang:icon}

• Aspiring Smith
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:55 PM

monestary, north of barb village. you have to have a certain prayer lvl to get in. by the way, for futur referance, this goes in the runescape help forum, but its ok cause your new.

-ohtaren
Anar caluva tielyanna
(may the sun light your path)

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   LordDragoonX {lang:icon}

• True Blue
  • Icon

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:59 PM

ok thx for the tip and im only prayer lvl 18 lol
user posted image

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Baseballl {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 June 2003 - 02:02 AM

actually this goes in the market/services forum.

*moved*
Alex

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Serenarocks {lang:icon}

• ^Prof.'s Favorite Passtime^
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 13 June 2003 - 01:49 AM

why do you need it? you can buy a scacred one without the evil for 2000 gp at lots of stores.
Fremennik name: Rakrak
Doesnt everyone agree that i look better as a... Combat Lvl 78?! omfg, It's GROWING!!!

"You try and feed the rock, Your rock doesn't seem hungry."
"You stroke your rock, Your rock seems much happier."
"Who's a good rock then? Yes, you are...You're such a good rock...Ooga Booga Googa."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users