• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Might Have A Fish Drop Party????

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Styledragon1 {lang:icon}

• Ze #1 Flamer
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 16 June 2003 - 01:00 PM

Ok for those who know me i am catching only fish and that is my most valuble item i have.Well i had this idea and another which i will post once i get strained out.I am haveing this party because of i am graduating from 8 grade i wont be on for a loooooooooooooonnnnnggggg time.Like you guys wont see me until about 12 a clock to 2 o clock. well if it does happen i will tell u where it is and when it is.but around tommorrow ummmmmmmmmmmmmm 5 o clock american central time.So west cost u be there at 4 your time and east coast 5 your time.I will try to make another party for those who do not live anywhere towards american time. but this is only seed and i am asking on short notice that X zolon and Spikeout and Dragonman656 and also Baseballl help me cause i am only inviting seeds and they know most of them.
user posted image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 16 June 2003 - 01:27 PM

this obviously belongs in the event forum.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 16 June 2003 - 08:03 PM

Death Snake, all pevents should have at least a week of notice, not the day before. Also, this belongs in the event forum (I moved this to there). Also, you don't really need people to tell seeDs about this. They'll see it in the event forum. And one last thing, tomorrow is a weekday (some people aren't out of school yet). This Saturday would probably be fine though.
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users