Posted 02 July 2003 - 04:56 AM

I vote For Spiket grnwink.gif

This post has been edited by Dart060: 06 July 2003 - 05:03 AM

#32 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 02 July 2003 - 03:43 PM

*isn't begging or bribeing or forceing* TheSmile.gif anyway... Superchao, If you end up winning PITY VOTES because you say "Nobody is voting for me xcept my close friends.." then that is the worst way I've seen anybody win. I'm just being serious with this, if I say anything to offend you, brsh it off cuz it means nothing outside of here. I've done tons of work and stuff for this and I'm barely winning votes! Heh... DArt060 was one of my friends and he voted for you because you said your leaving! I'm done with this spiel. (Disregard this next one) Who would want a leader who always acts like nobody likes him in order to get there?

#33 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 02 July 2003 - 05:33 PM

Superchao, everyone appreciates what you've done. All seeDs think very good of you, there's a post in the SeeD Inn (Thank You Superchao) talking about how much everyone likes and appreciates you. You even got a surprise party to show everyone appreciates what you've done. Please don't drop out, none of your votes have been pity votes, everyone that voted for you did that because they thought you would be the best person on Team 1 to be the general of Team 1, and you're leading with X Zolon.

As for X Zolon and Superchao both, you two have done many good things and work for the clan, that's why neither of you have many votes yet. Because it's so hard for the people on Team 1 to choose between either of you.

I've still added votes and changed people's votes, but they are still allowed to change them (again). grnwink.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#34 {lang:macro__useroffline}   superchao {lang:icon}

• Those horns aren't just decoration.
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 02 July 2003 - 05:36 PM

Zolon, dont even THINK im trying to win PITY votes. I said im OUT OF THE RUNNINGS so why the heck should i want votes? I didnt look, but hopefully dragon removed my name from the candidates. I didnt want pity votes so dont insult me saying that i said nobody likes me. Because all i said was VERY FEW PEOPLE APPRECIATE WHAT IVE DONE . not that everyone hates me, like you said .
- Want to ask me a question?

Send me a message. I won't bite. Much.

#35 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 July 2003 - 05:39 PM

As I said Superchao, seeDs have made posts for you and even held a party for you. From how I see it, most seeDs (maybe all seeDs) appreciate what you've done. But as you requested, I'm taking your name off the candidates list. You can always become candidate again if you wish to be one. grnwink.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#36 {lang:macro__useroffline}   superchao {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 July 2003 - 05:44 PM

Good.

#37 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 July 2003 - 06:17 PM

*sigh* This is confusing. I really feel reluctant to revel my command forms, because i know everyone will say "I was going to do that!" but... If it may win back some votes...

I am having councils. The High council is made up of me and 4 members (IE Superchao, Ryl, Dragonman565, and one other I'm forgetting, Probably Spiket)

The Lower council Is comprised of 10 representatives chosen by the members of the team. They listen to the ideas of their soldiers, then send them to the higher ups. the higher council will evaluate all ideas, then i get the final say. my vote counts as 3, and everyone elses 1 (So if it's a really good idea and i just hate the person, then you guys can outvote me, so I end up not being a jerk and seeing the truth, but it won't happen)

Sound good?

#38 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 July 2003 - 06:33 PM

PS.. Sorry for spazzin' screama.gif on ya Superchao I knw you didn't do that on purpose sad.gif

#39 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 July 2003 - 11:11 PM

That's doesn't sound too bad. There would of course have to be more things involved in this other than voting on an idea. Such as giving people on Team 1 ranks, such as spys, soldiers, lieutenants, commanders, etc. We of course don't have to have those ranks, but those are just some examples. I don't know if there should be too much voting though. Also, no members should really be forced into doing something. This whole thing is for practice and fun, and we don't want it to be a bad experience for anyone.
Posted Image

--K

#40 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 July 2003 - 02:27 PM

yeah, i was just stating a simple occurance. the council would do that.

#41 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 03 July 2003 - 03:02 PM

I may not be on Team 1, but I have experienced Superchao's kindness in full blast, and I really think that you guys should show him a little more respect. True, Zolon has had some good ideas, but (No offence meant here.) really, has he helped you when you were hacked? Is he a veteran SeeD, in the clan for over a year? NO! These are just a few of the great things Superchao has done, and the great qualities he posseses. And if you guys just dump him, say, "Fine, who cares if he's in the race?", then that really says something.

Guys, look at what he has done, and at least support him.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#42 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 July 2003 - 03:06 PM

Sorry, Hyper, but i don't have the financial balance to throw around thousands of cash to random people. and did super ever tell you how i ggave him all th money i had saved up for the past three years on neopets? I would start openly donating, just let me get a foothold in this world!

#43 {lang:macro__useroffline}   superchao {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 July 2003 - 03:06 PM

thanks hyper, but im out of the runnings. i dont want anymore sympathy.

#44 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 03 July 2003 - 03:08 PM

*Sigh* Alright Super.

And Zolon, I wasn't trying to put you down, I was just saying that Super was nice enough to give away Tens of Millions of GP to hacker vicitims and people who died, just through the generosity of his heart. I'm just saying that that is a very admirable quality that should be admired and respected.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#45 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 03 July 2003 - 03:23 PM

Yes he should, and i know you weren't trying to put me down. I was explaining that I am liek superchao, I just need to get my foothold so i can help others up the mountain so to speak.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users