• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Character Builds

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ferret Overlord {lang:icon}

• Citizen Snips
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:26 PM

Well, seeing as you've all mostly played the Factions preview, I thought I might create a thread for possible builds to try out in the full game. Give the build a fancy little name or whatever.

I'll post mine:

Repetitious Predator-

A/W

Leaping Mantis Sting- Lead attack, 18 damage, cripples for 10 secs. on fleeing foe

Jungle Strike- Off-hand attack. Must Follow a lead attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +18 damage. If it hits foe that was crippled, it does +27 damage.

Repeating Strike- Off-hand attack. Must Follow an off-hand attack. If foe is hit, this attack strikes for +18 damage. If foe is missed, the skill takes an additional 15 seconds to recharge.

Critical Strike- Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +7 damage and results in a critical hit.

Dash- For 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.

Sprint- For 8-13 seconds, you move 25% faster.

Death's Charge- Shadow Step to a target foe. If that foe has more health than you, you are healed for 88.

Rez Signet- Resurrect target ally. Can only be used once per mission.

Oh, and D. mastery 20, Critical 12, a little into Strength, then what's left in Shadow Arts. I dunno the name since I don't deal with runes most of the time, but you also need energy runes, cause this thing uses energy.

The way you use this is by starting up with Leaping Mantis Sting, then jumping into Jungle Strike. After that, you use Repeating Strike, over and over and over. If you run out of energy, don't worry. It recharges before the off-hand effect wears off. If your target is near death, use Critical Strike as a nice finisher or if you miss with Repeating Strike.

The speed boosters are for when your opponent runs away. This is mostly a PvP class, though it works very well in PvE, too.

HI! I'M BACK SPORADICALLY! Nobody probably remembers me :(

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users