• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Counter-Strike Yes I know it's been done before

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   r@nG3|2s {lang:icon}

• Stars lackey, or so Goto says. I don't mind. *Baps Goto*
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:51 AM

Okie dokie everyone this is about a coutner-strike faction/clan representing seed in the worlds number 1 mulitplayer game lol!

Also I know this has been done before but all those attempts never got very far at all.

Ok so heres this, the faction i am thinking of is mainly 1.6 steam. Thats the only verison i have and the only one i can run due to to my computer. Anyone is wellcome to make start a source faction (HL2).
I would like to hear how many people have 1.6 steam and are willing to play it. In anycase i would like to have members of SeeD to play with online say once or twice a week where we have the same clan tag. I am willing to head this cs clan unless anyone else wishes someone else to but in any case if you have 1.6 and are willing to play could you also state your continent of residence and internet connection so i can see what would be the most approapriate servers to play on. We dont need a dedicated server just yet but we could just nominate a pub server that eveyrone would play on. In the future if we become a serious clan we could look into that but in anycase i would like to get a seed cs clan off the ground.

I have quite alot of experience with counter strike and running/organising clans.
One of the clans I was in named eXceL. was ranked 42nd out of some 800 clans in all of australia. We were the 4th highest Victorian clan. I have founded and disbanded more clans thatn i can remember. There is one clan however i still part take in called .hack// (yes taken from the .hack// series but we never actually hacked. It was just fun to see peopel accuse us and then get a temp bacn from the admins of a server for falsely accusing lol)
.hack//. is a clan i started but i have handed the leadership over to one of the members. I havent been as acitve but for seed i would like to. I would like this to become a major seed faction. also post your game/steam friends name

In anycase i would like this attemt at a cs clan/faction to work..... Please consider this seriously people and thanks thumb.gif

r@nG3|2s aka sNiPes4u (game name add me to steam friends please!)

This post has been edited by r@nG3|2s: 13 April 2006 - 04:52 AM

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image www.funnyjunk.com/bestestfunniestpicever - AHHHAHAHAH you people have to see this, the funniest pic ever, hahahahhahahhahah EVERYONE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!

IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Skyone {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Location:From the place where all Mr Saturns live happy and free, where the r@nG3|2s's and Star's roam widly unlike turkeys

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

I usually play Cs at an internet cafe because I still haven't downloaded steam.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator
  • Location:From the place where all Mr Saturns live happy and free, where the r@nG3|2s's and Star's roam widly unlike turkeys

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:12 AM

Sure, I'll join, not sure how active I can be though.
Posted Image

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   r@nG3|2s {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:12 AM

are you planning to download steam and play at home?

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image www.funnyjunk.com/bestestfunniestpicever - AHHHAHAHAH you people have to see this, the funniest pic ever, hahahahhahahhahah EVERYONE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!

IPB Image
IPB Image

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Troll {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:49 PM

I have CS:S and im good at it, count me in.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phorgot {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:51 PM

too bad i play dod

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bespetna {lang:icon}

• JOIN THE PARY I CAN PROVIDE THE ARMY
  • Icon

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:18 PM

Ill try to get it since it's only like 30$ and you get one other games with it. Also I herd so much stoff about it TheSmile.gif. I am also realy good at shooting games TheSmile.gif.
PS: At Walmart do they ask you for an ID becouse it is rated M.
Also if someone can let me download there stream by making it an attachemnt on there email to mine plase do TheSmile.gif. My email is bespetna@yahoo.com if there is any way to put the game into an attachemnt and give it to me that would be awsome. How in the world does Mr.C have all those games? He probly spends like 1000$ on games ever year.

This post has been edited by bespetna: 14 April 2006 - 08:25 PM

^^PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG ASAP!

Visit Bespetna.com you will find a lot of cool things waiting for you there

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Troll {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

Bespetna, steam comes with it, and you need the cd-key aswell, otherwise you cant make a steam account, also the games that come with CS:S are Day of deafeat and half life 2 deathmatch.

Also, we might all wanna get Xfire.

This post has been edited by LuCo^: 14 April 2006 - 08:57 PM

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bespetna {lang:icon}

• JOIN THE PARY I CAN PROVIDE THE ARMY
  • Icon

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE(LuCo^ @ Apr 14 2006, 04:56 PM)
Bespetna, steam comes with it, and you need the cd-key aswell, otherwise you cant make a steam account, also the games that come with CS:S are Day of deafeat and half life 2 deathmatch.

Also, we might all wanna get Xfire.
{lang:macro__view_post}

See I have $30 the bad thing is that it is rated M. My dad has basicly no clue what ratings mean though. But when the persone says all this stoff about 17+ only to my dad, my dad is always like "choose another game".

^^PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG ASAP!

Visit Bespetna.com you will find a lot of cool things waiting for you there

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Skyone {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:18 AM

Yea...I'm planning on getting steam at home so I can be more active.

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Skyone {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:18 AM

Yea...I'm planning on getting steam at home so I can be more active.

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Slothy {lang:icon}

• Vroom Vroom!!
  • Icon

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:12 PM

CS is not that fun anymore. the game is overplayed and many ppl are leaving the game. just take a look at this guy (www.myg0t.com). When u play this thing, u wont see many servers with many ppl. icon_sweatdrop.gif

This post has been edited by Dabber: 19 April 2006 - 09:35 PM

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Troll {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:51 PM

Rofl, if your talking about CSS then, lol10.gif .

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   r@nG3|2s {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 18 April 2006 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(Dabber @ Apr 18 2006, 10:12 AM)
CS is not that fun anymore.  the game is overplayed and many ppl are leaving the game.  just take a look at this guy (www.myg0t.com).  When u get this thing, u wont see many servers with many ppl. icon_sweatdrop.gif
{lang:macro__view_post}

Sorry dabber but actually the stats say that people have gone to CS:S and actually come back to 1.6. CS:S is actually much easier to kill people in. 1.6 requires somewhat more skill. Oh and also it is still the worlds number 1 online multiplayer game. (yes it beats wacky wheels online bluetongue.gif)

Yes so people can you spread the word to other members of seed and get them to reply. Those who at the moment have 1.6 and are able to play please respond with your steam friends name and you continent of location.

IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   r@nG3|2s {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 18 April 2006 - 10:37 PM

I have actually come across myg0t players while playing and seriously jsut ignore them and they get bored and leave. Anyway responding to bespetna, you dont need to go and buy a copy of it. If you just go the www.steampowered.com (the steam site), download the steam client and install. If you have a way of paying online by credit card you can actually buy a steam account for 14.95 american. That gets you cs 1.6, halflife, team fortress classic and other games too for that price. Probably cheaper than buying it from wallmart. The only downside is that you have to download halflife and cs which is around 700 meg in total with all updates. It woud be much easier to do it that way. Though on the other hand you would still have to get your 1.5 cs converted into 1.6 and download the updates even if you bought a hard copy from wallmart. Also getting a steam account also gets you dod. Hope this makes it easier bes.

Replying to phorgot - COME ON! lol download cs. If you already have dod, not dod source you can get 1.6 cs for free just go to the my games list and hit download.

I really do want to get this thing off the ground.
Yes and spread the word to the other members and try to convince them in to buying a steam account online which is all you need to play.
Also those who would like i can send them CS:S gun skins decompiled for 1.6 and i have 2 sets of skins for hte chars which are very good.

thumb.gif
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users