Random Live Event In Bestine :P

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:18 PM

Lol, I arrived at Bestine to pick up some color crystals from the bazaar, and there was a bit of a live event going on. bluetongue.gif

There were a mess of people hanging around killing level 90 sith NPCs and each other, and at least one krayt dragon came to the city when I was there. People were dying everywhere, and I got hurt kinda badly... But I got a badge for showing up, hehe.

Now I wonder what they were doing in Bestine... Especially that krayt dragon. ShiftyEyes_anim.gif

Quite amusing, probably especially for the newbie who wanted to check out Tatooine's capital for the first time. biglaugh.gif

Forgot to get screenshots though screama.gif

This is the second event I stumbled across in Bestine, the devs must like hosting things there. The last time some lambda shuttles landed and the place was about as fortified with Imperials as I've ever seen... especially since Darth Vader came. 2eyes.gif

So, anyone else come across events of this sort lately? It seems that now they may be doing this stuff more than before.
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   NeoDraven {lang:icon}

• Esthar Leader/TARIS Co-Leader
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 12 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

The Darth Vader thing is normal, whichever faction is incontrol of the planet has there leader visit there by lambda shuttle rebel contol = Leia and Lambda shuttle Imperial control = Darth vader and Lambda Shuttle.
<a href="http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28996" target="_blank">Elghinn Zotreth (The Warrior, Main Darkstorm Character</a>

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over thousand blades.
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many weapons,
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was 'Unlimited Blade Works"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users