The Constructive Topic

#106 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:36 AM

If UFF would like to reach its goal: To be mainstream, accepted, and make an impact...

I ask Dokimos to PM me with a time to talk on MSN. I can help make it happen. There's something that SeeD started that you're in a position to take forward; to make a free clan something to be taken seriously by those who don't, you have a means to do what you originally envisioned, in a way that may not otherwise have been apparent.

You've come to the right clan to help get UFF to the horizon you saw when you established it. You just need to talk with me about it in private.

-----------------------------------------

To everyone else, get off of Dokimos for now. To UFF, I would advise that for the time being, people hold off on the talk about requirement clans, if for anything just to give everyone a break. It won't hurt anything for the time being, seeing how the path to your goal is being worked out in the present.

Seeing how this thread, again, turned for the worst, I am going to close it (probably to everyone's relief).

We're all on the same side, and after a discussion with Dokimos, will hopefully be fighting the same fight.

So hang tight for a little bit.
Posted Image

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users